Banjo

Default FAQ

Is there a FAQ specifically for this newsgroup? I sure would like to make
sure I know the guidelines before I post again.

Thanks!

-Banjo

Dave Bugg

Banjo wrote:
> Is there a FAQ specifically for this newsgroup? I sure would like to
> make sure I know the guidelines before I post again.

No. We refer folks to the FAQ developed for the BBQ list, though.

Dave Bugg

Banjo wrote:
> Is there a FAQ specifically for this newsgroup? I sure would like to
> make sure I know the guidelines before I post again.

No. We refer folks to the FAQ developed for the BBQ list, though.

Banjo

"Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> Banjo wrote:
> > Is there a FAQ specifically for this newsgroup? I sure would like to
> > make sure I know the guidelines before I post again.

> No. We refer folks to the FAQ developed for the BBQ list, though.

Well, Dave, when I refered to it, you said, "It ain't the AFB FAQ. It's the
faq for the BBQ list, which is a whole different animal." (8/23/2004,
2:10pm)

Dave Bugg

Banjo wrote:

> Well, Dave, when I refered to it, you said, "It ain't the AFB FAQ.
> It's the faq for the BBQ list, which is a whole different animal."
> (8/23/2004, 2:10pm)

That's right. It ain't the AFB FAQ.... ie, it wasn't developed FOR AFB. It
was developed for another entity. It is a resource for people who want to
'Q. In the same vain, Websters is NOT the AFB dictionary, but it is a
resource that we can refer people to.

Dave Bugg

Banjo wrote:

> Well, Dave, when I refered to it, you said, "It ain't the AFB FAQ.
> It's the faq for the BBQ list, which is a whole different animal."
> (8/23/2004, 2:10pm)

That's right. It ain't the AFB FAQ.... ie, it wasn't developed FOR AFB. It
was developed for another entity. It is a resource for people who want to
'Q. In the same vain, Websters is NOT the AFB dictionary, but it is a
resource that we can refer people to.

Duwop

Banjo wrote:
> "Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
>> Banjo wrote:
>>> Is there a FAQ specifically for this newsgroup? I sure would like
>>> to make sure I know the guidelines before I post again.

>> No. We refer folks to the FAQ developed for the BBQ list, though.
>>

> Well, Dave, when I refered to it, you said, "It ain't the AFB FAQ.
> It's the faq for the BBQ list, which is a whole different animal."
> (8/23/2004, 2:10pm)

Well Banjo, he's consistant, what's your complaint?

Here's the groups charter:
<http://groups.google.com/groups?q=al...l=en&lr=&ie=UT
F-8&newwindow=1&safe=off&selm=knmvjt4kt46886vrujlv58 2jneiflo0r03%404ax.com&r
num=1>

Duwop

Banjo wrote:
> "Dave Bugg" <deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
>> Banjo wrote:
>>> Is there a FAQ specifically for this newsgroup? I sure would like
>>> to make sure I know the guidelines before I post again.

>> No. We refer folks to the FAQ developed for the BBQ list, though.
>>

> Well, Dave, when I refered to it, you said, "It ain't the AFB FAQ.
> It's the faq for the BBQ list, which is a whole different animal."
> (8/23/2004, 2:10pm)

Well Banjo, he's consistant, what's your complaint?

Here's the groups charter:
<http://groups.google.com/groups?q=al...l=en&lr=&ie=UT
F-8&newwindow=1&safe=off&selm=knmvjt4kt46886vrujlv58 2jneiflo0r03%404ax.com&r
num=1>

Banjo

"Duwop" > wrote in message

> Well Banjo, he's consistant, what's your complaint?

> Here's the groups charter:

<http://groups.google.com/groups?q=al...l=en&lr=&ie=UT

F-8&newwindow=1&safe=off&selm=knmvjt4kt46886vrujlv58 2jneiflo0r03%404ax.com&r
> num=1>
>

> --

Thanks Duwop!

Banjo

"Duwop" > wrote in message

> Well Banjo, he's consistant, what's your complaint?

> Here's the groups charter:

<http://groups.google.com/groups?q=al...l=en&lr=&ie=UT

F-8&newwindow=1&safe=off&selm=knmvjt4kt46886vrujlv58 2jneiflo0r03%404ax.com&r
> num=1>
>

> --

Thanks Duwop!

tranch

"Dimitri" > wrote in message
m...

> "tranch" > wrote in message
>>
>> Could someone please give me the URL for the A.F.B. FAQ? hard drive
>> crash wiped out all my "favorites" and I'm trying to replace a few on
>> them.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.

> http://www.eaglequest.com/~bbq/faq2/toc.html
>
> Dimitri