Tj

Default please help, survey on food and health for my dissertation

Hey All

I need your help, I am writing a dissertation on consumer expectations
in food and health and would like you to fill in an online survey.
This takes about 5-10 minutes and is very standard in its usage.

This will help us understand what we hypothosise to be a change in
consumer demands based on the changes brought about by low-carb diets.

Many thanks for you help

Tj

http://food.rrissey.com