Matthew L. Martin

Monroe, of course... wrote:

> In article >, "Matthew L. Martin"
> > wrote:
>

>>Matthew (do I get a #9 or a #7 and a #3)

> "Just go ahead and buy the damn thing already!" is how my dearest
> Miranda put it.
> Words to set my lil heart aflutter!

I've been told that I have four sets of tile samples in the mail. They
should be in my mailbox by Saturday.

Matthew (or a #9 and a #5?)
Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:27:36 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"
> wrote:

>I've been told that I have four sets of tile samples in the mail. They
>should be in my mailbox by Saturday.

Which Saturday in December?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:27:36 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"
> wrote:

>I've been told that I have four sets of tile samples in the mail. They
>should be in my mailbox by Saturday.

Which Saturday in December?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr
Matthew L. Martin

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:27:36 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"
> > wrote:
>

>>I've been told that I have four sets of tile samples in the mail. They
>>should be in my mailbox by Saturday.

> Which Saturday in December?

I don't know what is going on, but all of my emails have been answered
within a day. I ordered a pallet of KECC on a Friday and it was
delivered on the following Thursday (even though there was a Monday
holiday).

Matthew (who just may have been lucky)
Tyler Hopper

"Monroe, of course..." > wrote in message
> In article >, "Matthew L. Martin"
>
> monroe(owner of maybe the world's dirtiest K)

Dunno about that one monroe. Mine's pretty filthy.

I finally had to clean out the ash pit and filled 1/2 of a 20lb. B&B bag with
the ashes.

_________
htredneck

Tyler Hopper

"Monroe, of course..." > wrote in message
> In article >, "Matthew L. Martin"
>
> monroe(owner of maybe the world's dirtiest K)

Dunno about that one monroe. Mine's pretty filthy.

I finally had to clean out the ash pit and filled 1/2 of a 20lb. B&B bag with
the ashes.

_________
htredneck

BOB

Monroe, of course... wrote:
> Yard art Schmard art. Looks were the last thing on my mind when I
> ordered the K. That doesn't mean I wasn't just whomperjawed at how nice
> it looked when it was uncrated.
>
> monroe(owner of maybe the world's dirtiest K)

If you're talking about the outside, you may be right. T hurry-Kanes just
washed off the outsides of mine pretty well. My SS grills/grates are all well
seasoned, like cast Iron.

BOB

BOB

Monroe, of course... wrote:
> Yard art Schmard art. Looks were the last thing on my mind when I
> ordered the K. That doesn't mean I wasn't just whomperjawed at how nice
> it looked when it was uncrated.
>
> monroe(owner of maybe the world's dirtiest K)

If you're talking about the outside, you may be right. T hurry-Kanes just
washed off the outsides of mine pretty well. My SS grills/grates are all well
seasoned, like cast Iron.

BOB

BOB

Monroe, of course... wrote:
> Yard art Schmard art. Looks were the last thing on my mind when I
> ordered the K. That doesn't mean I wasn't just whomperjawed at how nice
> it looked when it was uncrated.
>
> monroe(owner of maybe the world's dirtiest K)

If you're talking about the outside, you may be right. T hurry-Kanes just
washed off the outsides of mine pretty well. My SS grills/grates are all well
seasoned, like cast Iron.

BOB

ToLo

> If you're talking about the outside, you may be right. T hurry-Kanes just
> washed off the outsides of mine pretty well. My SS grills/grates are all well
> seasoned, like cast Iron.
> BOB

Any of you familiar with the Primo Kamado?

Looked interesting but I noticed that their forum has
pictures of imploded fireboxes, some for the second time
using a supposed new and improved firebox. Also noticed
some mention of lids that are out of adjustment and not
sealing. I rarely see any mention here about Ks having any
real problems.

Imploded Firebox pic:
http://www.hwforums.com/2016/messages/12665.html

Yip Yap

ToLo > wrote in message >...

> No. But I don't have to re-read EVERY chapter over and over every time I
> start a new one either.
>
> Some of these threads go on forever without a single snip. I counted
> plenty of threads with a bunch of posts with each succeeding message
> getting longer and longer and longer requiring 8, 9, 10... turns of my
> scroll wheel for each, most with one-liner responses. And not one
> single complaint from y'all.... (Thats the plural y'all, not the singular!)

Many of the flame threads are started by Duwop and other
similar assholes.

-- Yip
Yip Yap

ToLo > wrote in message >...

> No. But I don't have to re-read EVERY chapter over and over every time I
> start a new one either.
>
> Some of these threads go on forever without a single snip. I counted
> plenty of threads with a bunch of posts with each succeeding message
> getting longer and longer and longer requiring 8, 9, 10... turns of my
> scroll wheel for each, most with one-liner responses. And not one
> single complaint from y'all.... (Thats the plural y'all, not the singular!)

Many of the flame threads are started by Duwop and other
similar assholes.

-- Yip
Yip Yap

ToLo > wrote in message >...

> No. But I don't have to re-read EVERY chapter over and over every time I
> start a new one either.
>
> Some of these threads go on forever without a single snip. I counted
> plenty of threads with a bunch of posts with each succeeding message
> getting longer and longer and longer requiring 8, 9, 10... turns of my
> scroll wheel for each, most with one-liner responses. And not one
> single complaint from y'all.... (Thats the plural y'all, not the singular!)

Many of the flame threads are started by Duwop and other
similar assholes.

-- Yip
bbq

Matthew L. Martin wrote:

> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:27:36 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"
>> > wrote:
>>

>>> I've been told that I have four sets of tile samples in the mail.
>>> They should be in my mailbox by Saturday.

>> Which Saturday in December?
>>

> I don't know what is going on, but all of my emails have been answered
> within a day. I ordered a pallet of KECC on a Friday and it was
> delivered on the following Thursday (even though there was a Monday
> holiday).
>
> Matthew (who just may have been lucky)

Maybe they know your are thinking of a K or an HDTV and they want the
decision to be a K, so they are being nice to you now.

BBQ

bbq

Matthew L. Martin wrote:

> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:27:36 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"
>> > wrote:
>>

>>> I've been told that I have four sets of tile samples in the mail.
>>> They should be in my mailbox by Saturday.

>> Which Saturday in December?
>>

> I don't know what is going on, but all of my emails have been answered
> within a day. I ordered a pallet of KECC on a Friday and it was
> delivered on the following Thursday (even though there was a Monday
> holiday).
>
> Matthew (who just may have been lucky)

Maybe they know your are thinking of a K or an HDTV and they want the
decision to be a K, so they are being nice to you now.

BBQ

bbq

Matthew L. Martin wrote:

> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:27:36 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"
>> > wrote:
>>

>>> I've been told that I have four sets of tile samples in the mail.
>>> They should be in my mailbox by Saturday.

>> Which Saturday in December?
>>

> I don't know what is going on, but all of my emails have been answered
> within a day. I ordered a pallet of KECC on a Friday and it was
> delivered on the following Thursday (even though there was a Monday
> holiday).
>
> Matthew (who just may have been lucky)

Maybe they know your are thinking of a K or an HDTV and they want the
decision to be a K, so they are being nice to you now.

BBQ

bbq

Matthew L. Martin wrote:

> Duwop wrote:
>

>> On topic, the SO has pre aproved a large-ish Klose purchase. Food TV
>> featured him and they showed one of his units they quoted as being $1300,
>> and she said "wow, that's a lot of cooker for the money, is this the one
>> you've talked about honey?". I'm still grinnin'.
>>

> I have had similar good fortune. SWMBO has said "As long as it will make
> you happy and I get to eat what you cook, get what you want" in
> reference to a Kamado purchase. Now I have to agonize over the size,
> options and (gasp!) color.

You decide the size and options and let her decide the color, if she
wants. I am assuming you don't give a hoot what color it is.

BBQ

bbq

Matthew L. Martin wrote:

> Duwop wrote:
>

>> On topic, the SO has pre aproved a large-ish Klose purchase. Food TV
>> featured him and they showed one of his units they quoted as being $1300,
>> and she said "wow, that's a lot of cooker for the money, is this the one
>> you've talked about honey?". I'm still grinnin'.
>>

> I have had similar good fortune. SWMBO has said "As long as it will make
> you happy and I get to eat what you cook, get what you want" in
> reference to a Kamado purchase. Now I have to agonize over the size,
> options and (gasp!) color.

You decide the size and options and let her decide the color, if she
wants. I am assuming you don't give a hoot what color it is.

BBQ

cl

bbq wrote:

> Matthew L. Martin wrote:
>
> > Duwop wrote:
> > I have had similar good fortune. SWMBO has said "As long as it will make
> > you happy and I get to eat what you cook, get what you want" in
> > reference to a Kamado purchase. Now I have to agonize over the size,
> > options and (gasp!) color.
> >

> You decide the size and options and let her decide the color, if she
> wants. I am assuming you don't give a hoot what color it is.
>
> BBQ

I favor him just ordering what he likes. Your advice would be like
letting Mrs Martin choose the color of a car Matthew drives daily.

-CAL
cl

bbq wrote:

> Matthew L. Martin wrote:
>
> > Duwop wrote:
> > I have had similar good fortune. SWMBO has said "As long as it will make
> > you happy and I get to eat what you cook, get what you want" in
> > reference to a Kamado purchase. Now I have to agonize over the size,
> > options and (gasp!) color.
> >

> You decide the size and options and let her decide the color, if she
> wants. I am assuming you don't give a hoot what color it is.
>
> BBQ

I favor him just ordering what he likes. Your advice would be like
letting Mrs Martin choose the color of a car Matthew drives daily.

-CAL

Default User

Yip Yap wrote:

> Many of the flame threads are started by Duwop and other
> similar assholes.

I've been accused of being plonk-happy, so I'm not putting you in the
bozo bin just yet. I will point out that I've seen lots of useful
commentary from Duwop. I've seen none from you.

Brian

Yip Yap wrote:

> Many of the flame threads are started by Duwop and other
> similar assholes.

I've been accused of being plonk-happy, so I'm not putting you in the
bozo bin just yet. I will point out that I've seen lots of useful
commentary from Duwop. I've seen none from you.

Brian

Jack Curry

"Yip Yap" > wrote in message >

> Many of the flame threads are started by Duwop and other
> similar assholes.
>
> -- Yip

Dale (Duwop) is a regular and valuable contributor to this ng, but I have
serious doubts about you.

Jack Curry
-yip yap...the annoying bark of a small dog-

Jack Curry

"Yip Yap" > wrote in message >

> Many of the flame threads are started by Duwop and other
> similar assholes.
>
> -- Yip

Dale (Duwop) is a regular and valuable contributor to this ng, but I have
serious doubts about you.

Jack Curry
-yip yap...the annoying bark of a small dog-

kilikini

"Jack Curry" <Jack-Curry deletethis @cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
. ..
> "Yip Yap" > wrote in message >
>
> > Many of the flame threads are started by Duwop and other
> > similar assholes.
> >
> > -- Yip

> Dale (Duwop) is a regular and valuable contributor to this ng, but I have
> serious doubts about you.
>
> Jack Curry
> -yip yap...the annoying bark of a small dog-

ROFL, Jack!

kili

Oh, Jack, we should be hearing reports from Graeme soon on his brisket based
upon your recipe!

kilikini

"Jack Curry" <Jack-Curry deletethis @cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
. ..
> "Yip Yap" > wrote in message >
>
> > Many of the flame threads are started by Duwop and other
> > similar assholes.
> >
> > -- Yip

> Dale (Duwop) is a regular and valuable contributor to this ng, but I have
> serious doubts about you.
>
> Jack Curry
> -yip yap...the annoying bark of a small dog-

ROFL, Jack!

kili

Oh, Jack, we should be hearing reports from Graeme soon on his brisket based
upon your recipe!

frohe

Yip Yap wrote:
> Many of the flame threads are started by Duwop and other
> similar assholes.

The only asshole around here is you, dickweed. It's been a long time
since you've contribute anything to the NG other than blowin off at
the mouth. Too bad they didn't have you around down 'Bama way. As
hard as you blow, you could have sent Ivan packin.
--
frohe
Life is too short to be in a hurry

frohe

Yip Yap wrote:
> Many of the flame threads are started by Duwop and other
> similar assholes.

The only asshole around here is you, dickweed. It's been a long time
since you've contribute anything to the NG other than blowin off at
the mouth. Too bad they didn't have you around down 'Bama way. As
hard as you blow, you could have sent Ivan packin.
--
frohe
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Jack Curry

"kilikini" > wrote in message news:OVm2d.9118

> Oh, Jack, we should be hearing reports from Graeme soon on his brisket
> based
> upon your recipe!

I do hope it's some delicious pastrami soon and I am looking forward to the
pictures.

Jack

Jack Curry

"kilikini" > wrote in message news:OVm2d.9118

> Oh, Jack, we should be hearing reports from Graeme soon on his brisket
> based
> upon your recipe!

I do hope it's some delicious pastrami soon and I am looking forward to the
pictures.

Jack

bbq

cl wrote:

> bbq wrote:
>
>>Matthew L. Martin wrote:
>>

>>>Duwop wrote:
>>>I have had similar good fortune. SWMBO has said "As long as it will make
>>>you happy and I get to eat what you cook, get what you want" in
>>>reference to a Kamado purchase. Now I have to agonize over the size,
>>>options and (gasp!) color.
>>>

>>You decide the size and options and let her decide the color, if she
>>wants. I am assuming you don't give a hoot what color it is.
>>
>>BBQ

> I favor him just ordering what he likes. Your advice would be like
> letting Mrs Martin choose the color of a car Matthew drives daily.
>
> -CAL

It sounded to me as though he has a difficult time choosing color. So I
suggested, if she wants to choose a color, let her. He still needs to
choose options and size. If he is going to be the primary pit master,
IMO, those are decisions that he should make.

BBQ

bbq

cl wrote:

> bbq wrote:
>
>>Matthew L. Martin wrote:
>>

>>>Duwop wrote:
>>>I have had similar good fortune. SWMBO has said "As long as it will make
>>>you happy and I get to eat what you cook, get what you want" in
>>>reference to a Kamado purchase. Now I have to agonize over the size,
>>>options and (gasp!) color.
>>>

>>You decide the size and options and let her decide the color, if she
>>wants. I am assuming you don't give a hoot what color it is.
>>
>>BBQ

> I favor him just ordering what he likes. Your advice would be like
> letting Mrs Martin choose the color of a car Matthew drives daily.
>
> -CAL

It sounded to me as though he has a difficult time choosing color. So I
suggested, if she wants to choose a color, let her. He still needs to
choose options and size. If he is going to be the primary pit master,
IMO, those are decisions that he should make.

BBQ

bbq

Yip Yap wrote:

> Many of the flame threads are started by Duwop and other
> similar assholes.
>
> -- Yip

Sorry Yip, your dead wrong that many are started by Duwop. Nor is he a
member of the similar assholes group.

BBQ

bbq

Yip Yap wrote:

> Many of the flame threads are started by Duwop and other
> similar assholes.
>
> -- Yip

Sorry Yip, your dead wrong that many are started by Duwop. Nor is he a
member of the similar assholes group.

BBQ

Cold Smoking in a Bullet Smoker Cheryl[_3_] General Cooking 3 21-04-2012 06:00 AM
cold smoking Stormmee Barbecue 77 28-09-2009 01:32 AM
cold smoking question Bob Barbecue 6 23-06-2007 03:01 AM
Looking for information about Cold Smoking as a means of preservation. mj Preserving 9 09-11-2006 02:43 PM