Old 09-08-2004, 08:57 AM
Ralph Eichenauer

Default Jack daniels grilling sauce

Hi,

i'm from germany and i'm desperatly seeking for an Online-Shop which
delivers to germany for buying Jack Daniels grilling Sauce.
Because to me it tastes wonderful and you can't buy something like
that in our supermarkets.

Thank you for your help.

Ralph

Old 09-08-2004, 12:25 PM
Frank Mancuso

Here's one from top secret recipes:
http://www.topsecretrecipes.com/recipes/jdgrill.htm

Old 09-08-2004, 12:25 PM
Frank Mancuso

Old 12-08-2004, 08:54 AM
Ralph Eichenauer

Hi Howard,

this idea sounds good, but unfortunately your email adress is unreachable.

Greetings Ralph
Old 12-08-2004, 08:54 AM
Ralph Eichenauer

Old 12-08-2004, 11:44 PM
Steve Calvin

Ralph Eichenauer wrote:

Hi Howard,

this idea sounds good, but unfortunately your email adress is unreachable.

Greetings Ralph

What idea would that be? You didn't quote anything at all of what you
were replying to and not all newservers keep posts indefinately (or
even long for that matter)

--
Steve

I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with 'Guess' on it. So I said,
"Implants?"

Old 13-08-2004, 12:31 AM
Reg

Steve Calvin wrote:

Ralph Eichenauer wrote:

Hi Howard,

this idea sounds good, but unfortunately your email adress is
unreachable.

Greetings Ralph

What idea would that be? You didn't quote anything at all of what you
were replying to and not all newservers keep posts indefinately (or even
long for that matter)

It's obviously an email mistakenly posted to usenet.

Old 13-08-2004, 01:06 AM
Steve Calvin

Reg wrote:

Steve Calvin wrote:

Ralph Eichenauer wrote:

Hi Howard,

this idea sounds good, but unfortunately your email adress is
unreachable.

Greetings Ralph

What idea would that be? You didn't quote anything at all of what you
were replying to and not all newservers keep posts indefinately (or
even long for that matter)

It's obviously an email mistakenly posted to usenet.

I doubt it given the "your email adress is unreachable."
portion of the post...

Old 13-08-2004, 01:35 AM
Reg

Steve Calvin wrote:

I doubt it given the "your email adress is unreachable."
portion of the post...

It reminds me of the time I was instructed by an executive to
send out an email informing everyone that the company's
email was down. True story.

Old 13-08-2004, 02:24 AM
Duwop

Reg wrote:
Steve Calvin wrote:

I doubt it given the "your email adress is unreachable."
portion of the post...

It reminds me of the time I was instructed by an executive to
send out an email informing everyone that the company's
email was down. True story.

Same guy asked you where the "anykey" is?

Old 13-08-2004, 02:32 AM
Reg

Duwop wrote:

Same guy asked you where the "anykey" is?

I've heard that story and I can believe it actually happened. I think my
favorite goofy support call was the guy who called me complaining his
printer was going too fast.

Old 13-08-2004, 03:02 AM
Steve Calvin

Reg wrote:
Duwop wrote:

Same guy asked you where the "anykey" is?

I've heard that story and I can believe it actually happened. I think my
favorite goofy support call was the guy who called me complaining his
printer was going too fast.

Too funny.

Or that the "cup holder" was broken. (read as CD tray)