Ralph Eichenauer

Default Jack daniels grilling sauce

Hi,

i'm from germany and i'm desperatly seeking for an Online-Shop which
delivers to germany for buying Jack Daniels grilling Sauce.
Because to me it tastes wonderful and you can't buy something like
that in our supermarkets.

Thank you for your help.

Ralph
Frank Mancuso

Here's one from top secret recipes:
http://www.topsecretrecipes.com/recipes/jdgrill.htm

Frank Mancuso

Here's one from top secret recipes:
http://www.topsecretrecipes.com/recipes/jdgrill.htm

Ralph Eichenauer

Hi Howard,

this idea sounds good, but unfortunately your email adress is unreachable.

Greetings Ralph
Ralph Eichenauer

Hi Howard,

this idea sounds good, but unfortunately your email adress is unreachable.

Greetings Ralph

Steve Calvin

Ralph Eichenauer wrote:

> Hi Howard,
>
> this idea sounds good, but unfortunately your email adress is unreachable.
>
> Greetings Ralph

What idea would that be? You didn't quote anything at all of what you
were replying to and not all newservers keep posts indefinately (or
even long for that matter)

--
Steve

I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with 'Guess' on it. So I said,
"Implants?"

Reg

Steve Calvin wrote:

> Ralph Eichenauer wrote:
>
>> Hi Howard,
>>
>> this idea sounds good, but unfortunately your email adress is
>> unreachable.
>>
>> Greetings Ralph

> What idea would that be? You didn't quote anything at all of what you
> were replying to and not all newservers keep posts indefinately (or even
> long for that matter)

It's obviously an email mistakenly posted to usenet.

Reg

Steve Calvin wrote:

> Ralph Eichenauer wrote:
>
>> Hi Howard,
>>
>> this idea sounds good, but unfortunately your email adress is
>> unreachable.
>>
>> Greetings Ralph

> What idea would that be? You didn't quote anything at all of what you
> were replying to and not all newservers keep posts indefinately (or even
> long for that matter)

It's obviously an email mistakenly posted to usenet.

Steve Calvin

Reg wrote:

> Steve Calvin wrote:
>
>> Ralph Eichenauer wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Howard,
>>>
>>> this idea sounds good, but unfortunately your email adress is
>>> unreachable.
>>>
>>> Greetings Ralph

>> What idea would that be? You didn't quote anything at all of what you
>> were replying to and not all newservers keep posts indefinately (or
>> even long for that matter)
>>

> It's obviously an email mistakenly posted to usenet.

I doubt it given the "your email adress is unreachable."
portion of the post...

--
Steve

I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with 'Guess' on it. So I said,
"Implants?"

Reg

Steve Calvin wrote:

> I doubt it given the "your email adress is unreachable."
> portion of the post...

It reminds me of the time I was instructed by an executive to
send out an email informing everyone that the company's
email was down. True story.

Reg

Steve Calvin wrote:

> I doubt it given the "your email adress is unreachable."
> portion of the post...

It reminds me of the time I was instructed by an executive to
send out an email informing everyone that the company's
email was down. True story.

Duwop

Reg wrote:
> Steve Calvin wrote:
>
>> I doubt it given the "your email adress is unreachable."
>> portion of the post...

> It reminds me of the time I was instructed by an executive to
> send out an email informing everyone that the company's
> email was down. True story.

Same guy asked you where the "anykey" is?

Duwop

Reg wrote:
> Steve Calvin wrote:
>
>> I doubt it given the "your email adress is unreachable."
>> portion of the post...

> It reminds me of the time I was instructed by an executive to
> send out an email informing everyone that the company's
> email was down. True story.

Same guy asked you where the "anykey" is?

Reg

Duwop wrote:

> Same guy asked you where the "anykey" is?

I've heard that story and I can believe it actually happened. I think my
favorite goofy support call was the guy who called me complaining his
printer was going too fast.

Steve Calvin

Reg wrote:
> Duwop wrote:
>
>> Same guy asked you where the "anykey" is?

> I've heard that story and I can believe it actually happened. I think my
> favorite goofy support call was the guy who called me complaining his
> printer was going too fast.

Too funny.

Or that the "cup holder" was broken. (read as CD tray)

--
Steve

I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with 'Guess' on it. So I said,
"Implants?"

Ralph Eichenauer

Sorry,

someone called Howard mailed me, but as I wanted to reply the given
adress was unreachable, so I thought it would be a good idea to post
my answer here.

Greetings Ralph
Duwop

Steve Calvin wrote:
> Reg wrote:
>> Duwop wrote:
>>
>>> Same guy asked you where the "anykey" is?

>> I've heard that story and I can believe it actually happened. I
>> think my favorite goofy support call was the guy who called me
>> complaining his printer was going too fast.
>>

> Too funny.
>
> Or that the "cup holder" was broken. (read as CD tray)

True story, young guy came complaining that the print server terminal (PC)
wasn't working. So I go check it out with him droning in my ear the whole
way. Assessing the situation as I came up to it, I pushed the power button
and walked away.

Duwop

Steve Calvin wrote:
> Reg wrote:
>> Duwop wrote:
>>
>>> Same guy asked you where the "anykey" is?

>> I've heard that story and I can believe it actually happened. I
>> think my favorite goofy support call was the guy who called me
>> complaining his printer was going too fast.
>>

> Too funny.
>
> Or that the "cup holder" was broken. (read as CD tray)

True story, young guy came complaining that the print server terminal (PC)
wasn't working. So I go check it out with him droning in my ear the whole
way. Assessing the situation as I came up to it, I pushed the power button
and walked away.

BOB

Duwop wrote:
> Reg wrote:
>> Steve Calvin wrote:
>>
>>> I doubt it given the "your email adress is unreachable."
>>> portion of the post...

>> It reminds me of the time I was instructed by an executive to
>> send out an email informing everyone that the company's
>> email was down. True story.

> Same guy asked you where the "anykey" is?
>
> --

I'm still looking for that one...

BTW, because of a nasty visitor named "Charlie", they're closing all the streets
in downtown Orlando by 5:00 PM, so we were all sent home. I just lit my K5 and
K1 and am going to start cooking Hurry-Kane Food. Dizzy Pig Tsunami Spin chicken
wings, roasted in the shucks corn on the cob, dipped in Dizzy's Jamaican
Firewalk and butter, and red 'taters roasted with something good on them.

Red Stripe beer is on ice. Love them Hurry-Kane parties!

BOB
believing that East of Orlando will be basically out of harm's way

BOB

Duwop wrote:
> Reg wrote:
>> Steve Calvin wrote:
>>
>>> I doubt it given the "your email adress is unreachable."
>>> portion of the post...

>> It reminds me of the time I was instructed by an executive to
>> send out an email informing everyone that the company's
>> email was down. True story.

> Same guy asked you where the "anykey" is?
>
> --

I'm still looking for that one...

BTW, because of a nasty visitor named "Charlie", they're closing all the streets
in downtown Orlando by 5:00 PM, so we were all sent home. I just lit my K5 and
K1 and am going to start cooking Hurry-Kane Food. Dizzy Pig Tsunami Spin chicken
wings, roasted in the shucks corn on the cob, dipped in Dizzy's Jamaican
Firewalk and butter, and red 'taters roasted with something good on them.

Red Stripe beer is on ice. Love them Hurry-Kane parties!

BOB
believing that East of Orlando will be basically out of harm's way

Dana Myers

Duwop wrote:

> True story, young guy came complaining that the print server terminal (PC)
> wasn't working. So I go check it out with him droning in my ear the whole
> way. Assessing the situation as I came up to it, I pushed the power button
> and walked away.

It's a little different, but I remember, years ago, at an
un-named previous employer, someone in the QA group decided
to play a joke on someone else in the QA group. The software
being tested was a TSR system-extension to MS-DOS 3.x - that's
how long ago it was - and the prankster had changed the
DOS prompt to the standard 'Error Reading blah-blah Abort, Retry,
Ignore?" that we used to see from DOS all the time.

The target of the prank spent two days trying to figure out
what was broken.

Truly, I had nothing to do with it...

For a naive user story, I was later in a group that
ran a distributed OS on something like 25 servers,
and they were generally distributed in offices. One
guy, non-technical, moved into an office with a
server that had maybe 10 user home directories on it,
and didn't like the sound of the disk chattering
when it was being used, so he simply turned the
machine off...

Dana
Dana Myers

Duwop wrote:

> True story, young guy came complaining that the print server terminal (PC)
> wasn't working. So I go check it out with him droning in my ear the whole
> way. Assessing the situation as I came up to it, I pushed the power button
> and walked away.

It's a little different, but I remember, years ago, at an
un-named previous employer, someone in the QA group decided
to play a joke on someone else in the QA group. The software
being tested was a TSR system-extension to MS-DOS 3.x - that's
how long ago it was - and the prankster had changed the
DOS prompt to the standard 'Error Reading blah-blah Abort, Retry,
Ignore?" that we used to see from DOS all the time.

The target of the prank spent two days trying to figure out
what was broken.

Truly, I had nothing to do with it...

For a naive user story, I was later in a group that
ran a distributed OS on something like 25 servers,
and they were generally distributed in offices. One
guy, non-technical, moved into an office with a
server that had maybe 10 user home directories on it,
and didn't like the sound of the disk chattering
when it was being used, so he simply turned the
machine off...

Dana
Dana Myers

Duwop wrote:

> True story, young guy came complaining that the print server terminal (PC)
> wasn't working. So I go check it out with him droning in my ear the whole
> way. Assessing the situation as I came up to it, I pushed the power button
> and walked away.

It's a little different, but I remember, years ago, at an
un-named previous employer, someone in the QA group decided
to play a joke on someone else in the QA group. The software
being tested was a TSR system-extension to MS-DOS 3.x - that's
how long ago it was - and the prankster had changed the
DOS prompt to the standard 'Error Reading blah-blah Abort, Retry,
Ignore?" that we used to see from DOS all the time.

The target of the prank spent two days trying to figure out
what was broken.

Truly, I had nothing to do with it...

For a naive user story, I was later in a group that
ran a distributed OS on something like 25 servers,
and they were generally distributed in offices. One
guy, non-technical, moved into an office with a
server that had maybe 10 user home directories on it,
and didn't like the sound of the disk chattering
when it was being used, so he simply turned the
machine off...

Dana
bbq

Reg wrote:
> Duwop wrote:
>
>> Same guy asked you where the "anykey" is?

> I've heard that story and I can believe it actually happened. I think my
> favorite goofy support call was the guy who called me complaining his
> printer was going too fast.

Or the customer calling support and saying his coffee cup holder broke.
After scratching his head for a few minutes and thinking about the
different gismos the company provided with a computer purchase and
asking some questions, the support person determined that the coffee cup
holder was actually the CD tray :-)

Happy Q'en,
BBQ

bbq

Reg wrote:
> Duwop wrote:
>
>> Same guy asked you where the "anykey" is?

> I've heard that story and I can believe it actually happened. I think my
> favorite goofy support call was the guy who called me complaining his
> printer was going too fast.

Or the customer calling support and saying his coffee cup holder broke.
After scratching his head for a few minutes and thinking about the
different gismos the company provided with a computer purchase and
asking some questions, the support person determined that the coffee cup
holder was actually the CD tray :-)

Happy Q'en,
BBQ

Bruce

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 23:27:56 GMT, bbq > wrote:

>Reg wrote:
>> Duwop wrote:
>>
>>> Same guy asked you where the "anykey" is?

>> I've heard that story and I can believe it actually happened. I think my
>> favorite goofy support call was the guy who called me complaining his
>> printer was going too fast.
>>

>Or the customer calling support and saying his coffee cup holder broke.
> After scratching his head for a few minutes and thinking about the
>different gismos the company provided with a computer purchase and
>asking some questions, the support person determined that the coffee cup
>holder was actually the CD tray :-)
>
>Happy Q'en,
>BBQ

There was one story where a woman couldn't get her computer to work.
The tech spent quite a while trying to understand what was wrong and
figure it out. Finally, he asked her if she could unplug the computer.
She responded that she couldn't see where the plug was. After a couple
of back and forth's the tech learned...That her power to her house was
out due to a storm and her lights didn't work. He told her that now
that he knew what her problem was he could fix everything for her.
Then he asked her if she still had the box the computer came in. She
responded affirmatively and told her to pack it up and return it
because she was "too ****ING stupid to own a computer."

Bruce

Bruce

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 23:27:56 GMT, bbq > wrote:

>Reg wrote:
>> Duwop wrote:
>>
>>> Same guy asked you where the "anykey" is?

>> I've heard that story and I can believe it actually happened. I think my
>> favorite goofy support call was the guy who called me complaining his
>> printer was going too fast.
>>

>Or the customer calling support and saying his coffee cup holder broke.
> After scratching his head for a few minutes and thinking about the
>different gismos the company provided with a computer purchase and
>asking some questions, the support person determined that the coffee cup
>holder was actually the CD tray :-)
>
>Happy Q'en,
>BBQ

There was one story where a woman couldn't get her computer to work.
The tech spent quite a while trying to understand what was wrong and
figure it out. Finally, he asked her if she could unplug the computer.
She responded that she couldn't see where the plug was. After a couple
of back and forth's the tech learned...That her power to her house was
out due to a storm and her lights didn't work. He told her that now
that he knew what her problem was he could fix everything for her.
Then he asked her if she still had the box the computer came in. She
responded affirmatively and told her to pack it up and return it
because she was "too ****ING stupid to own a computer."

Bruce

Steve Calvin

Bruce wrote:

> There was one story where a woman couldn't get her computer to work.
> The tech spent quite a while trying to understand what was wrong and
> figure it out. Finally, he asked her if she could unplug the computer.
> She responded that she couldn't see where the plug was. After a couple
> of back and forth's the tech learned...That her power to her house was
> out due to a storm and her lights didn't work. He told her that now
> that he knew what her problem was he could fix everything for her.
> Then he asked her if she still had the box the computer came in. She
> responded affirmatively and told her to pack it up and return it
> because she was "too ****ING stupid to own a computer."
>
> Bruce

Good story but just a variation of an Urban Legand:
http://www.snopes.com/humor/business/wordperf.htm
--
Steve

Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?

Bruce

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 21:08:54 -0400, Steve Calvin
> wrote:

>Bruce wrote:
>>
>> There was one story where a woman couldn't get her computer to work.
>> The tech spent quite a while trying to understand what was wrong and
>> figure it out. Finally, he asked her if she could unplug the computer.
>> She responded that she couldn't see where the plug was. After a couple
>> of back and forth's the tech learned...That her power to her house was
>> out due to a storm and her lights didn't work. He told her that now
>> that he knew what her problem was he could fix everything for her.
>> Then he asked her if she still had the box the computer came in. She
>> responded affirmatively and told her to pack it up and return it
>> because she was "too ****ING stupid to own a computer."
>>
>> Bruce
>>

>Good story but just a variation of an Urban Legand:

http://www.snopes.com/humor/business/wordperf.htm

As I'm sure many of them are.
Bruce

Bruce

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 21:08:54 -0400, Steve Calvin
> wrote:

>Bruce wrote:
>>
>> There was one story where a woman couldn't get her computer to work.
>> The tech spent quite a while trying to understand what was wrong and
>> figure it out. Finally, he asked her if she could unplug the computer.
>> She responded that she couldn't see where the plug was. After a couple
>> of back and forth's the tech learned...That her power to her house was
>> out due to a storm and her lights didn't work. He told her that now
>> that he knew what her problem was he could fix everything for her.
>> Then he asked her if she still had the box the computer came in. She
>> responded affirmatively and told her to pack it up and return it
>> because she was "too ****ING stupid to own a computer."
>>
>> Bruce
>>

>Good story but just a variation of an Urban Legand:

http://www.snopes.com/humor/business/wordperf.htm

As I'm sure many of them are.
Bruce

Michael

"Reg" > wrote in message
m...
> Steve Calvin wrote:
>
> > I doubt it given the "your email adress is unreachable."
> > portion of the post...

> It reminds me of the time I was instructed by an executive to
> send out an email informing everyone that the company's
> email was down. True story.
>
> --
> Reg email: RegForte (at) (that free MS email service) (dot) com

My ISP tech support message says "If you can't connect you're problem might
be answered on our online FAQ". (?)

Michael

"Reg" > wrote in message
m...
> Steve Calvin wrote:
>
> > I doubt it given the "your email adress is unreachable."
> > portion of the post...

> It reminds me of the time I was instructed by an executive to
> send out an email informing everyone that the company's
> email was down. True story.
>
> --
> Reg email: RegForte (at) (that free MS email service) (dot) com

My ISP tech support message says "If you can't connect you're problem might
be answered on our online FAQ". (?)

Michael

"Ralph Eichenauer" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> i'm from germany and i'm desperatly seeking for an Online-Shop which
> delivers to germany for buying Jack Daniels grilling Sauce.
> Because to me it tastes wonderful and you can't buy something like
> that in our supermarkets.
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Ralph

Try Froogle. I got 29 hits for Jack Daniels Grilling Sauce.

Michael

Michael

"Ralph Eichenauer" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> i'm from germany and i'm desperatly seeking for an Online-Shop which
> delivers to germany for buying Jack Daniels grilling Sauce.
> Because to me it tastes wonderful and you can't buy something like
> that in our supermarkets.
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Ralph

Try Froogle. I got 29 hits for Jack Daniels Grilling Sauce.

Michael

Steve Calvin

Michael wrote:

> "Reg" > wrote in message
> m...
>
>>Steve Calvin wrote:
>>

>>>I doubt it given the "your email adress is unreachable."
>>>portion of the post...

>>It reminds me of the time I was instructed by an executive to
>>send out an email informing everyone that the company's
>>email was down. True story.
>>
>>--
>>Reg email: RegForte (at) (that free MS email service) (dot) com
>>

> My ISP tech support message says "If you can't connect you're problem might
> be answered on our online FAQ". (?)

I changed my work logon password once and must have mistyped it or
something 'cause when I got home, what I thought I'd made it wouldn't
work. I called our "Helpless Desk" and told them the deal and the
woman says "ok, I'll send you a note with your reset password". DUH. I
just plain cracked up.

--
Steve

Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?

Steve Calvin

Michael wrote:

> "Reg" > wrote in message
> m...
>
>>Steve Calvin wrote:
>>

>>>I doubt it given the "your email adress is unreachable."
>>>portion of the post...

>>It reminds me of the time I was instructed by an executive to
>>send out an email informing everyone that the company's
>>email was down. True story.
>>
>>--
>>Reg email: RegForte (at) (that free MS email service) (dot) com
>>

> My ISP tech support message says "If you can't connect you're problem might
> be answered on our online FAQ". (?)

I changed my work logon password once and must have mistyped it or
something 'cause when I got home, what I thought I'd made it wouldn't
work. I called our "Helpless Desk" and told them the deal and the
woman says "ok, I'll send you a note with your reset password". DUH. I
just plain cracked up.

--
Steve

Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?

David Higgins

BOB wrote:
> BOB
> believing that East of Orlando will be basically out of harm's way

Hopefully BOB's ok. My daughter lives east of Orlando as
well, and has been without power since Charley passed
over. Trees down, etc.

David Higgins

BOB wrote:
> BOB
> believing that East of Orlando will be basically out of harm's way

Hopefully BOB's ok. My daughter lives east of Orlando as
well, and has been without power since Charley passed
over. Trees down, etc.

David Higgins

BOB wrote:
> BOB
> believing that East of Orlando will be basically out of harm's way

Hopefully BOB's ok. My daughter lives east of Orlando as
well, and has been without power since Charley passed
over. Trees down, etc.

Harry Demidavicius

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 12:59:12 GMT, David Higgins
> wrote:

>BOB wrote:
>> BOB
>> believing that East of Orlando will be basically out of harm's way

> Hopefully BOB's ok. My daughter lives east of Orlando as
> well, and has been without power since Charley passed
> over. Trees down, etc.

Monroe had spoken to Bob by telephone and advises he's basically
undamaged but 'powerless'.

Harry