Old 23-07-2004, 05:10 PM
James Emanuel

Default Kamado Cookoff August 7

Kamado finally made a formal announcement on the 2004 cookoff, a generous 16
days befor the event.

http://www.kamado.com/KamadoCookOff/cookoff.htm

James Emanuel

Old 23-07-2004, 05:50 PM
Nathan Lau

James Emanuel wrote:
Kamado finally made a formal announcement on the 2004 cookoff, a generous 16
days befor the event.

http://www.kamado.com/KamadoCookOff/cookoff.htm

too bad we're gonna miss it. Next time must plan to not have a kid so
close to the cook-off. Louis, win a #7 for me g.

--
Aloha,

Nathan Lau
San Jose, CA

#include std.disclaimer
Old 23-07-2004, 05:59 PM
Tyler Hopper

"Nathan Lau" wrote in message
m...
James Emanuel wrote:
Kamado finally made a formal announcement on the 2004 cookoff, a generous 16
days befor the event.

http://www.kamado.com/KamadoCookOff/cookoff.htm

too bad we're gonna miss it. Next time must plan to not have a kid so
close to the cook-off. Louis, win a #7 for me g.

Crap, I'm gonna miss another one. How can they expect people to take time off
and fly across the country to attend.

Hmmmmm. OTOH I do have people working in Sacramento.....................

Tyler

Old 23-07-2004, 06:03 PM
Dave Bugg

James Emanuel wrote:

Kamado finally made a formal announcement on the 2004 cookoff, a
generous 16 days befor the event.

BEG Which means it won't REALLY occur for another 6 months.

Old 23-07-2004, 06:12 PM
Tyler Hopper

"Tyler Hopper" wrote in message

"Nathan Lau" wrote in message
m...
James Emanuel wrote:
Kamado finally made a formal announcement on the 2004 cookoff, a generous

16
days befor the event.

http://www.kamado.com/KamadoCookOff/cookoff.htm

too bad we're gonna miss it. Next time must plan to not have a kid so
close to the cook-off. Louis, win a #7 for me g.

Crap, I'm gonna miss another one. How can they expect people to take time off
and fly across the country to attend.

I should have added to that "with only 2 weeks notice".

Old 23-07-2004, 06:50 PM
Dana Myers

Tyler Hopper wrote:

[ Kamado cook-off in The Golden State Capitol]

Crap, I'm gonna miss another one. How can they expect people to take time off
and fly across the country to attend.

Would you arrange to use a Kamado located in the Sacto
area or check your own as baggage? I was just thinking,
that could be expensive...

Dana
Old 23-07-2004, 08:31 PM
Monroe, of course...

In article , Dana Myers
wrote:

Would you arrange to use a Kamado located in the Sacto
area or check your own as baggage? I was just thinking,
that could be expensive...

What?-a #7 won't fit into the overhead bin as a carry-on?

monroe(bet it will with some cramming)
Old 23-07-2004, 08:32 PM
Dana Myers

Monroe, of course... wrote:

What?-a #7 won't fit into the overhead bin as a carry-on?

monroe(bet it will with some cramming)

I'd love to see the reaction of the flight attendants...

;-)
Old 23-07-2004, 10:09 PM
Jeneen Sommers

How did you find this? I don't see it on their main
page. I was hoping to enter the cookoff this year,
but I already have plans for that day. I guess there'll
be less competition this year for those who enter.

Jeneen

http://www.kamado.com/KamadoCookOff/cookoff.htm

Old 23-07-2004, 10:12 PM
Tyler Hopper

"Dana Myers" wrote in message
Tyler Hopper wrote:

[ Kamado cook-off in The Golden State Capitol]

Crap, I'm gonna miss another one. How can they expect people to take time

off
and fly across the country to attend.

Would you arrange to use a Kamado located in the Sacto
area or check your own as baggage? I was just thinking,
that could be expensive...

Dana

Shit, for the freight price I could just buy one and leave it there.

Old 23-07-2004, 10:15 PM
Tyler Hopper

"James Emanuel" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Kamado finally made a formal announcement on the 2004 cookoff, a generous 16
days befor the event.

http://www.kamado.com/KamadoCookOff/cookoff.htm

Hey y'all. Why don't a bunch of us K owners fly up a week early and show them
how to run a customer service dept.?

;-)

Old 23-07-2004, 10:24 PM
JBSummer

Which means it won't REALLY occur for another 6 months

LMAO! They do seem to be the most calendar-illiterate people around...
Old 23-07-2004, 10:25 PM
Jack Curry

"Tyler Hopper" wrote in message

"James Emanuel" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Kamado finally made a formal announcement on the 2004 cookoff, a

generous 16
days befor the event.

http://www.kamado.com/KamadoCookOff/cookoff.htm

Hey y'all. Why don't a bunch of us K owners fly up a week early and show

them
how to run a customer service dept.?

;-)

That would be because someone might die.

Jack Curry
-they're bad because they like it that way-

Old 23-07-2004, 11:35 PM
Dana Myers

Tyler Hopper wrote:

"Dana Myers" wrote in message

Tyler Hopper wrote:

[ Kamado cook-off in The Golden State Capitol]

Crap, I'm gonna miss another one. How can they expect people to take time

off

and fly across the country to attend.

Would you arrange to use a Kamado located in the Sacto
area or check your own as baggage? I was just thinking,
that could be expensive...

Dana

Shit, for the freight price I could just buy one and leave it there.

Heh. I'd be happy to store it at my house for you, thus saving
storage fees ;-) ;-)

Dana
Old 24-07-2004, 01:54 AM
Louis Cohen

Wasn't your Mrs, ah, in a family way during last year's cook-off?

----
Louis Cohen
Living la vida loca at N37 43' 7.9" W122 8' 42.8"

"Nathan Lau" wrote in message
m...