James Emanuel

Default Kamado Cookoff August 7

Kamado finally made a formal announcement on the 2004 cookoff, a generous 16
days befor the event.

http://www.kamado.com/KamadoCookOff/cookoff.htm

James Emanuel

Nathan Lau

James Emanuel wrote:
> Kamado finally made a formal announcement on the 2004 cookoff, a generous 16
> days befor the event.
>
> http://www.kamado.com/KamadoCookOff/cookoff.htm

too bad we're gonna miss it. Next time must plan to not have a kid so
close to the cook-off. Louis, win a #7 for me <g>.

--
Aloha,

Nathan Lau
San Jose, CA

#include <std.disclaimer>
Tyler Hopper

"Nathan Lau" > wrote in message
m...
> James Emanuel wrote:
> > Kamado finally made a formal announcement on the 2004 cookoff, a generous 16
> > days befor the event.
> >
> > http://www.kamado.com/KamadoCookOff/cookoff.htm

> too bad we're gonna miss it. Next time must plan to not have a kid so
> close to the cook-off. Louis, win a #7 for me <g>.

Crap, I'm gonna miss another one. How can they expect people to take time off
and fly across the country to attend.

Hmmmmm. OTOH I do have people working in Sacramento.....................

Tyler

Dave Bugg

James Emanuel wrote:

> Kamado finally made a formal announcement on the 2004 cookoff, a
> generous 16 days befor the event.

<BEG> Which means it won't REALLY occur for another 6 months.

Tyler Hopper

"Tyler Hopper" > wrote in message

> "Nathan Lau" > wrote in message
> m...
> > James Emanuel wrote:
> > > Kamado finally made a formal announcement on the 2004 cookoff, a generous

16
> > > days befor the event.
> > >
> > > http://www.kamado.com/KamadoCookOff/cookoff.htm

> > too bad we're gonna miss it. Next time must plan to not have a kid so
> > close to the cook-off. Louis, win a #7 for me <g>.

> Crap, I'm gonna miss another one. How can they expect people to take time off
> and fly across the country to attend.

I should have added to that "with only 2 weeks notice".

Dana Myers

Tyler Hopper wrote:

[ Kamado cook-off in The Golden State Capitol]

> Crap, I'm gonna miss another one. How can they expect people to take time off
> and fly across the country to attend.

Would you arrange to use a Kamado located in the Sacto
area or check your own as baggage? I was just thinking,
that could be expensive...

Dana
Monroe, of course...

In article >, Dana Myers
> wrote:

> Would you arrange to use a Kamado located in the Sacto
> area or check your own as baggage? I was just thinking,
> that could be expensive...

What?-a #7 won't fit into the overhead bin as a carry-on?

monroe(bet it will with some cramming)
Dana Myers

Monroe, of course... wrote:

> What?-a #7 won't fit into the overhead bin as a carry-on?
>
> monroe(bet it will with some cramming)

I'd love to see the reaction of the flight attendants...

;-)
Jeneen Sommers

How did you find this? I don't see it on their main
page. I was hoping to enter the cookoff this year,
but I already have plans for that day. I guess there'll
be less competition this year for those who enter.

Jeneen

> http://www.kamado.com/KamadoCookOff/cookoff.htm

Tyler Hopper

"Dana Myers" > wrote in message
> Tyler Hopper wrote:
>
> [ Kamado cook-off in The Golden State Capitol]
>
> > Crap, I'm gonna miss another one. How can they expect people to take time

off
> > and fly across the country to attend.

> Would you arrange to use a Kamado located in the Sacto
> area or check your own as baggage? I was just thinking,
> that could be expensive...
>
> Dana

Shit, for the freight price I could just buy one and leave it there.

Tyler Hopper

"James Emanuel" > wrote in message
hlink.net...
> Kamado finally made a formal announcement on the 2004 cookoff, a generous 16
> days befor the event.
>
> http://www.kamado.com/KamadoCookOff/cookoff.htm

Hey y'all. Why don't a bunch of us K owners fly up a week early and show them
how to run a customer service dept.?

;-)

JBSummer

>> Which means it won't REALLY occur for another 6 months

LMAO! They do seem to be the most calendar-illiterate people around...
Jack Curry

"Tyler Hopper" > wrote in message

> "James Emanuel" > wrote in message
> hlink.net...
> > Kamado finally made a formal announcement on the 2004 cookoff, a

generous 16
> > days befor the event.
> >
> > http://www.kamado.com/KamadoCookOff/cookoff.htm

> Hey y'all. Why don't a bunch of us K owners fly up a week early and show

them
> how to run a customer service dept.?
>
> ;-)

That would be because someone might die.

Jack Curry
-they're bad because they like it that way-

Dana Myers

Tyler Hopper wrote:

> "Dana Myers" > wrote in message
>
>>Tyler Hopper wrote:
>>
>>[ Kamado cook-off in The Golden State Capitol]
>>

>>>Crap, I'm gonna miss another one. How can they expect people to take time

> off
>
>>>and fly across the country to attend.

>>Would you arrange to use a Kamado located in the Sacto
>>area or check your own as baggage? I was just thinking,
>>that could be expensive...
>>
>>Dana

> Shit, for the freight price I could just buy one and leave it there.

Heh. I'd be happy to store it at my house for you, thus saving
storage fees ;-) ;-)

Dana
Louis Cohen

Wasn't your Mrs, ah, in a family way during last year's cook-off?

----
Louis Cohen
Living la vida loca at N37° 43' 7.9" W122° 8' 42.8"

"Nathan Lau" > wrote in message
m...
> James Emanuel wrote:
> > Kamado finally made a formal announcement on the 2004 cookoff, a

generous 16
> > days befor the event.
> >
> > http://www.kamado.com/KamadoCookOff/cookoff.htm

> too bad we're gonna miss it. Next time must plan to not have a kid so
> close to the cook-off. Louis, win a #7 for me <g>.
>
> --
> Aloha,
>
> Nathan Lau
> San Jose, CA
>
> #include <std.disclaimer>

Olde Hippee

"Monroe, of course..." > wrote in message
> In article >, Dana Myers
> > wrote:
>
> > Would you arrange to use a Kamado located in the Sacto
> > area or check your own as baggage? I was just thinking,
> > that could be expensive...
> >

> What?-a #7 won't fit into the overhead bin as a carry-on?
>
> monroe(bet it will with some cramming)

we've only got a #5, I'll just slip it under the seat ahead of me.

Harry Demidavicius

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 10:03:22 -0700, "Dave Bugg"
<deebuggatcharterdotnet> wrote:

>James Emanuel wrote:
>
>> Kamado finally made a formal announcement on the 2004 cookoff, a
>> generous 16 days befor the event.

><BEG> Which means it won't REALLY occur for another 6 months.

Right after the announcement of last year's Christmas Turkey Winner
announcements, eh?

Harry