L. Cook

Default BBQ Magazine?

Just curious. Anyone able to recommend a BBQ magazine one could suscribe
to? No doubt in my mind one exists out there somewhere. Thanks.

Ricky

"L. Cook" > wrote in message
> Just curious. Anyone able to recommend a BBQ magazine one could suscribe
> to? No doubt in my mind one exists out there somewhere. Thanks.

National Barbecue News:
http://www.barbecuenews.com/

Ricky

"L. Cook" > wrote in message
> Just curious. Anyone able to recommend a BBQ magazine one could suscribe
> to? No doubt in my mind one exists out there somewhere. Thanks.

National Barbecue News:
http://www.barbecuenews.com/

L. Cook

"Ricky" > wrote in message
> "L. Cook" > wrote in message
> > Just curious. Anyone able to recommend a BBQ magazine one could

suscribe
> > to? No doubt in my mind one exists out there somewhere. Thanks.

> National Barbecue News:
> http://www.barbecuenews.com/

Thanks, Rick.

L. Cook

"Ricky" > wrote in message
> "L. Cook" > wrote in message
> > Just curious. Anyone able to recommend a BBQ magazine one could

suscribe
> > to? No doubt in my mind one exists out there somewhere. Thanks.

> National Barbecue News:
> http://www.barbecuenews.com/

Thanks, Rick.

Neighbor Dave

"L. Cook" > wrote in message
> Just curious. Anyone able to recommend a BBQ magazine one could suscribe
> to? No doubt in my mind one exists out there somewhere. Thanks.

Fiery Foods just merged with The BBQer magazine.
www.fiery-foods.com
Chile Pepper magazine does some bbq articles pretty frequently.
www.chilepepper.com
And as Ricky pointed out National Barbeque News is a fun little mag.

--
Neighbor Dave Fillmore
"Beer is proof God loves us

Neighbor Dave

The Art of Tea magazine Tea Aroma Tea 0 22-09-2010 06:57 PM
tea magazine missmouse[_2_] Tea 3 30-04-2007 07:49 PM
the new tea magazine Michael Plant Tea 13 15-12-2006 06:52 PM
Tea Magazine Tyler Tea 14 06-04-2005 10:03 PM
New Magazine? (to me) Mark Shaw General Cooking 8 30-09-2003 03:41 PM