Rick Simms

Default Fat Man and Hound Brine

I have read many references on ABF and AFB to the above brines. Would
someone be kind enough to post the recipe for these brines. I have two
nice hens that I would like to try brining before smoking. It will be
my first brining attempt so any directions would be greatly
appreciated.

I did search the FAQ for them but haven't found them.

Rick Simms

--
A pessimist believes all women are bad.

An optimist hopes they are.
Frank Mancuso

Here's Chuch's Brine:

Hound's Citrus Brined Chicken

Prepare the brine:

1 gallon water

1 cup Kosher salt or 1/2 cup table salt

juice of 3 oranges

juice of three limes

juice of three lemons

rinds from same

1 sliced white onion

1 head of garlic, crushed

stems from a bunch of cilantro, chopped

serranos to taste, minimum of 4

rough ground cumin and coriander 2 Tbsp each

1/4 cup chili powder or any ground chile you prefer

(1/4 cup onion powder is optional)

(1/4cup garlic powder is optional)

Place the bird(s) and plenty of brine solution in a ziploc bag(s) and

leave refrigerated overnight prior to cooking. A cooler works fine also.

I use a 5 gal beverage cooler for all but the biggest turkeys. Frozen

soda bottles, or ice can be used to keep the cold. {8 lbs of ice= 1

gallon of water} An hour before cooking take the bird out and

thoroughly wash it down with cold water for at least 30 seconds. You

can place aromatics like garlic heads, apples, citrus in the cavity of

the bird for the cooking. I like also to place orange slices between

skin and meat. Smoke rear end of chicken toward the fire for 45

minutes/lb @ 225°F until the thigh is about 170°F. You can rotate as

necessary to avoid charring. Cooking this way will result in inedible

skin, but juicy chicken. If you like the crispy skin then place the

chicken near the firebox. This works for either chickens or turkeys.

If you eliminate the brine (salt and water) the rest of the recipe makes

an excellent marinade for grilled chicken.

M&M

On 20-Jul-2004, Rick Simms wrote:

> I have read many references on ABF and AFB to the above brines. Would
> someone be kind enough to post the recipe for these brines. I have two
> nice hens that I would like to try brining before smoking. It will be
> my first brining attempt so any directions would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> I did search the FAQ for them but haven't found them.
>

> Rick Simms

Somebody else posted Hound's brine. Here is TFM®'s

The Fat Man's Chicken Kickin' Brine(TM)
chicken, marinades, poultry, rubs and seasonings
2 gallons water
1 1/4 cups pickling salt
3/4 cup brown sugar
3 tablespoons garlic powder
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 tablespoon ground sage
2 tablespoons crushed red pepper
1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
4 bay leaves
1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
1 tablespoon Dave's Insanity Sauce; optional
2 tablespoons Italian seasoning

--
M&M ("When You're Over The Hill You Pick Up Speed")
Billy Bong Thornton®

Rick Simms wrote:
> I have read many references on ABF and AFB to the above brines. Would
> someone be kind enough to post the recipe for these brines. I have two
> nice hens that I would like to try brining before smoking. It will be
> my first brining attempt so any directions would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> I did search the FAQ for them but haven't found them.
>

> Rick Simms

Hens? Surely you're not going to smoke hens. You need chickens.

BBT®

Rick Simms

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:29:28 GMT, bbq > wrote:

>Rick wrote:
>
>> I have read many references on ABF and AFB to the above brines. Would
>> someone be kind enough to post the recipe for these brines. I have two
>> nice hens that I would like to try brining before smoking. It will be
>> my first brining attempt so any directions would be greatly
>> appreciated.
>>
>> I did search the FAQ for them but haven't found them.
>>

>Rick,
>
>You have replies for the information requested, so I won't give you the
>same information again. You done good checking the FAQ before asking. I
>think I have seen suggestions recently for the FAQ to be updated with
>these brines. So maybe your ahead of the game a bit.
>
>If you had done a google search on this group, using 'Fat Man brine' and
>'Hounds Brine' you would have found several posts and located these
>recipes and related threads.
>
>BTW, I did a chicken using Hound's brine the other week. I smoked it
>in a WSM with the grate temperature around 300°. I think the cook time
>was about 3 hours, IIRC. It was definitely done and think it was
>probably done earlier. The breast meat was closer to 180°. I think
>170° is a better temp for the breast.
>
>My advice, keep a close eye on the meat temperature. I had the legs
>and wings for dinner, maybe a thigh too, and they were very delicious.
>But the breast meat was a bit too dry the next day. Still OK for
>sandwiches if adding other stuff(mustard, mayo, etc) but nothing to brag
>about.
>
>Happy Q'en,
>BBQ

I was at work when I posted the request and completely forgot about
"googling" the brines.Thanks for including the temps and times on the
birds.

I'm doing two birds so...maybe I'll try one in each brine.

Rick Simms

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Of course, so does falling down a flight of stairs.

Rick Simms

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:29:28 GMT, bbq > wrote:

>Rick wrote:
>
>> I have read many references on ABF and AFB to the above brines. Would
>> someone be kind enough to post the recipe for these brines. I have two
>> nice hens that I would like to try brining before smoking. It will be
>> my first brining attempt so any directions would be greatly
>> appreciated.
>>
>> I did search the FAQ for them but haven't found them.
>>

>Rick,
>
>You have replies for the information requested, so I won't give you the
>same information again. You done good checking the FAQ before asking. I
>think I have seen suggestions recently for the FAQ to be updated with
>these brines. So maybe your ahead of the game a bit.
>
>If you had done a google search on this group, using 'Fat Man brine' and
>'Hounds Brine' you would have found several posts and located these
>recipes and related threads.
>
>BTW, I did a chicken using Hound's brine the other week. I smoked it
>in a WSM with the grate temperature around 300°. I think the cook time
>was about 3 hours, IIRC. It was definitely done and think it was
>probably done earlier. The breast meat was closer to 180°. I think
>170° is a better temp for the breast.
>
>My advice, keep a close eye on the meat temperature. I had the legs
>and wings for dinner, maybe a thigh too, and they were very delicious.
>But the breast meat was a bit too dry the next day. Still OK for
>sandwiches if adding other stuff(mustard, mayo, etc) but nothing to brag
>about.
>
>Happy Q'en,
>BBQ

I was at work when I posted the request and completely forgot about
"googling" the brines.Thanks for including the temps and times on the
birds.

I'm doing two birds so...maybe I'll try one in each brine.

Rick Simms

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Of course, so does falling down a flight of stairs.
Rick Simms

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 22:44:25 GMT, "Billy Bong Thornton®"
> wrote:

>Rick Simms wrote:
>> I have read many references on ABF and AFB to the above brines. Would
>> someone be kind enough to post the recipe for these brines. I have two
>> nice hens that I would like to try brining before smoking. It will be
>> my first brining attempt so any directions would be greatly
>> appreciated.
>>
>> I did search the FAQ for them but haven't found them.
>>

>> Rick Simms

>BTW, you stole Sarra's sig. <G>
>
>BBT®

What can I say?

I'm an optimist. <EG)

Rick Simms
**************

The definition of "Bravery" is :

A man coming home late, smelling of perfume and Hennessy, lipstick on his collar, slapping his wife on the ass and saying,

"You're next."............................
Rick Simms

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 22:44:25 GMT, "Billy Bong Thornton®"
> wrote:

>Rick Simms wrote:
>> I have read many references on ABF and AFB to the above brines. Would
>> someone be kind enough to post the recipe for these brines. I have two
>> nice hens that I would like to try brining before smoking. It will be
>> my first brining attempt so any directions would be greatly
>> appreciated.
>>
>> I did search the FAQ for them but haven't found them.
>>

>> Rick Simms

>BTW, you stole Sarra's sig. <G>
>
>BBT®

What can I say?

I'm an optimist. <EG)

Rick Simms
**************

The definition of "Bravery" is :

A man coming home late, smelling of perfume and Hennessy, lipstick on his collar, slapping his wife on the ass and saying,

"You're next."............................
Rick Simms

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 02:38:35 GMT, Donna Rose
> wrote:

>In article >,
says...
>> Rick Simms wrote:
>> > I have read many references on ABF and AFB to the above brines. Would
>> > someone be kind enough to post the recipe for these brines. I have two
>> > nice hens that I would like to try brining before smoking. It will be
>> > my first brining attempt so any directions would be greatly
>> > appreciated.
>> >
>> > I did search the FAQ for them but haven't found them.
>> >

>> > Rick Simms

>> BTW, you stole Sarra's sig. <G>
>>
>> BBT®
>>

>I think you meant mine

I noticed that.

Can we do joint custody?

Always do right- this will gratify some and astonish the rest.

Mark Twain (1835-1910)
Rick Simms

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 02:38:35 GMT, Donna Rose
> wrote:

>In article >,
says...
>> Rick Simms wrote:
>> > I have read many references on ABF and AFB to the above brines. Would
>> > someone be kind enough to post the recipe for these brines. I have two
>> > nice hens that I would like to try brining before smoking. It will be
>> > my first brining attempt so any directions would be greatly
>> > appreciated.
>> >
>> > I did search the FAQ for them but haven't found them.
>> >

>> > Rick Simms

>> BTW, you stole Sarra's sig. <G>
>>
>> BBT®
>>

>I think you meant mine

I noticed that.

Can we do joint custody?

Always do right- this will gratify some and astonish the rest.

Mark Twain (1835-1910)

Rick Simms

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 13:42:15 GMT, "Frank Mancuso"
> wrote:

>Here's Chuch's Brine:
>

>Hound's Citrus Brined Chicken

<snip the recipe>

Thank you Frank

Rick Simms

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Of course, so does falling down a flight of stairs.
Rick Simms

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 13:42:15 GMT, "Frank Mancuso"
> wrote:

>Here's Chuch's Brine:
>

>Hound's Citrus Brined Chicken

<snip the recipe>

Thank you Frank

Rick Simms

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Of course, so does falling down a flight of stairs.
Rick Simms

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 14:09:31 GMT, "M&M" >
wrote:

>On 20-Jul-2004, Rick Simms wrote:
>
>> I have read many references on ABF and AFB to the above brines. Would
>> someone be kind enough to post the recipe for these brines. I have two
>> nice hens that I would like to try brining before smoking. It will be
>> my first brining attempt so any directions would be greatly
>> appreciated.
>>
>> I did search the FAQ for them but haven't found them.
>>

>> Rick Simms
>>

>Somebody else posted Hound's brine. Here is TFM®'s

<snip the recipe>

Thanks Monroe.

Rick Simms

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Of course, so does falling down a flight of stairs.
Rick Simms

wrote:

>On 20-Jul-2004, Rick Simms wrote:
>
>> I have read many references on ABF and AFB to the above brines. Would
>> someone be kind enough to post the recipe for these brines. I have two
>> nice hens that I would like to try brining before smoking. It will be
>> my first brining attempt so any directions would be greatly
>> appreciated.
>>
>> I did search the FAQ for them but haven't found them.
>>

>> Rick Simms
>>

>Somebody else posted Hound's brine. Here is TFM®'s

<snip the recipe>

Thanks Monroe.

Rick Simms

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Of course, so does falling down a flight of stairs.
Rick Simms

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 22:42:15 GMT, "Billy Bong Thornton®"
> wrote:

>Rick Simms wrote:
>> I have read many references on ABF and AFB to the above brines. Would
>> someone be kind enough to post the recipe for these brines. I have two
>> nice hens that I would like to try brining before smoking. It will be
>> my first brining attempt so any directions would be greatly
>> appreciated.
>>
>> I did search the FAQ for them but haven't found them.
>>

>> Rick Simms

>Hens? Surely you're not going to smoke hens. You need chickens.
>
>BBT®

I gots chickens. Female chickens.

BTW TFM, that's an awesome brine ya got there.

Rick Simms

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Of course, so does falling down a flight of stairs.

Rick Simms

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 22:42:15 GMT, "Billy Bong Thornton®"
> wrote:

>Rick Simms wrote:
>> I have read many references on ABF and AFB to the above brines. Would
>> someone be kind enough to post the recipe for these brines. I have two
>> nice hens that I would like to try brining before smoking. It will be
>> my first brining attempt so any directions would be greatly
>> appreciated.
>>
>> I did search the FAQ for them but haven't found them.
>>

>> Rick Simms

>Hens? Surely you're not going to smoke hens. You need chickens.
>
>BBT®

I gots chickens. Female chickens.

BTW TFM, that's an awesome brine ya got there.

Rick Simms

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Of course, so does falling down a flight of stairs.
Rick Simms

wrote:

>On 20-Jul-2004, Rick Simms wrote:
>
>> I have read many references on ABF and AFB to the above brines. Would
>> someone be kind enough to post the recipe for these brines. I have two
>> nice hens that I would like to try brining before smoking. It will be
>> my first brining attempt so any directions would be greatly
>> appreciated.
>>
>> I did search the FAQ for them but haven't found them.
>>

>> Rick Simms
>>

>Somebody else posted Hound's brine. Here is TFM®'s

M&M,

I think I accidently referred to you as Monroe and I apologize for
that.

Rick Simms

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Of course, so does falling down a flight of stairs.
Rick Simms

wrote:

>On 20-Jul-2004, Rick Simms wrote:
>
>> I have read many references on ABF and AFB to the above brines. Would
>> someone be kind enough to post the recipe for these brines. I have two
>> nice hens that I would like to try brining before smoking. It will be
>> my first brining attempt so any directions would be greatly
>> appreciated.
>>
>> I did search the FAQ for them but haven't found them.
>>

>> Rick Simms
>>

>Somebody else posted Hound's brine. Here is TFM®'s

M&M,

I think I accidently referred to you as Monroe and I apologize for
that.

Rick Simms

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Of course, so does falling down a flight of stairs.
Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:49:24 -0400, Rick Simms
> wrote:

>M&M,
>
>I think I accidently referred to you as Monroe and I apologize for
>that.

I can see why you would feel the need to apologize.

(Joke, Monroe. Just a joke.)

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:49:24 -0400, Rick Simms
> wrote:

>M&M,
>
>I think I accidently referred to you as Monroe and I apologize for
>that.

I can see why you would feel the need to apologize.

(Joke, Monroe. Just a joke.)

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message

> (Joke, Monroe. Just a joke.)

He is just a joke. I agree with you.

Aw hell lets toss a Kamado mention just because we agree for once.

-CAL

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message

> (Joke, Monroe. Just a joke.)

He is just a joke. I agree with you.

Aw hell lets toss a Kamado mention just because we agree for once.

-CAL

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message

> (Joke, Monroe. Just a joke.)

He is just a joke. I agree with you.

Aw hell lets toss a Kamado mention just because we agree for once.

-CAL

bbq

Rick Simms wrote:

> I was at work when I posted the request and completely forgot about
> "googling" the brines.Thanks for including the temps and times on the
> birds.
>
> I'm doing two birds so...maybe I'll try one in each brine.

When I made up Hounds brine, I used 1 gallon of water as called for in
the recipe and think that 1/2 gallon would have been enough for 1 chix.
Do you 1/2 everything else than? I would say yes.

Let us know how they come out. Pics welcome on ABF. If you have access
to ABF, my chix pixs were posted about July 6 or 7. Check them out if
you can.

Happy Q'en,
BBQ

> Rick Simms
>
> A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
>
> Of course, so does falling down a flight of stairs.

bbq

Rick Simms wrote:

> I was at work when I posted the request and completely forgot about
> "googling" the brines.Thanks for including the temps and times on the
> birds.
>
> I'm doing two birds so...maybe I'll try one in each brine.

When I made up Hounds brine, I used 1 gallon of water as called for in
the recipe and think that 1/2 gallon would have been enough for 1 chix.
Do you 1/2 everything else than? I would say yes.

Let us know how they come out. Pics welcome on ABF. If you have access
to ABF, my chix pixs were posted about July 6 or 7. Check them out if
you can.

Happy Q'en,
BBQ

> Rick Simms
>
> A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
>
> Of course, so does falling down a flight of stairs.

Tyler Hopper

"bbq" > wrote in message news:wXvLc.133923$a24.67452@attbi_s03...

> Rick Simms wrote:
> >

> > I was at work when I posted the request and completely forgot about
> > "googling" the brines.Thanks for including the temps and times on the
> > birds.
> >
> > I'm doing two birds so...maybe I'll try one in each brine.
> >

> When I made up Hounds brine, I used 1 gallon of water as called for in
> the recipe and think that 1/2 gallon would have been enough for 1 chix.
> Do you 1/2 everything else than? I would say yes.
>
> Let us know how they come out. Pics welcome on ABF. If you have access
> to ABF, my chix pixs were posted about July 6 or 7. Check them out if
> you can.
>
> Happy Q'en,
> BBQ

Q man, I usually cut the salt in 1/2 anyway. Still works fine.

Tyler

Tyler Hopper

"bbq" > wrote in message news:wXvLc.133923$a24.67452@attbi_s03...

> Rick Simms wrote:
> >

> > I was at work when I posted the request and completely forgot about
> > "googling" the brines.Thanks for including the temps and times on the
> > birds.
> >
> > I'm doing two birds so...maybe I'll try one in each brine.
> >

> When I made up Hounds brine, I used 1 gallon of water as called for in
> the recipe and think that 1/2 gallon would have been enough for 1 chix.
> Do you 1/2 everything else than? I would say yes.
>
> Let us know how they come out. Pics welcome on ABF. If you have access
> to ABF, my chix pixs were posted about July 6 or 7. Check them out if
> you can.
>
> Happy Q'en,
> BBQ

Q man, I usually cut the salt in 1/2 anyway. Still works fine.

Tyler

Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:27:25 GMT, bbq > wrote:

>If you have access
>to ABF, my chix pixs were posted about July 6 or 7.

Unless she's holding food, I'm not sure that pics of your girlfriend
are appropriate for ABF.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology
Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:27:25 GMT, bbq > wrote:

>If you have access
>to ABF, my chix pixs were posted about July 6 or 7.

Unless she's holding food, I'm not sure that pics of your girlfriend
are appropriate for ABF.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology
cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:27:25 GMT, bbq > wrote:
>
> >If you have access
> >to ABF, my chix pixs were posted about July 6 or 7.

> I'm not sure that pics of your girlfriend
> are appropriate for ABF.

Maybe he spatchcocked her

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:27:25 GMT, bbq > wrote:
>
> >If you have access
> >to ABF, my chix pixs were posted about July 6 or 7.

> I'm not sure that pics of your girlfriend
> are appropriate for ABF.

Maybe he spatchcocked her

M&M

On 21-Jul-2004, Rick Simms > wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 14:09:31 GMT, "M&M" >
> wrote:
>

> >On 20-Jul-2004, Rick Simms wrote:

<snip>

> >Somebody else posted Hound's brine. Here is TFM®'s
> >

> M&M,
>
> I think I accidently referred to you as Monroe and I apologize for
> that.
>

> Rick Simms
>
> A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
>
> Of course, so does falling down a flight of stairs.

Geez Rick, you hurt my feelings so badly I may have to stay away
for a few weeks. <g> And you are correct. Both of those brines
produce awesome results. I've used Hound's brine several times and
many here have reported on TFM®'s.

--
M&M ("When You're Over The Hill You Pick Up Speed")
M&M

On 21-Jul-2004, Rick Simms > wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 14:09:31 GMT, "M&M" >
> wrote:
>

> >On 20-Jul-2004, Rick Simms wrote:

<snip>

> >Somebody else posted Hound's brine. Here is TFM®'s
> >

> M&M,
>
> I think I accidently referred to you as Monroe and I apologize for
> that.
>

> Rick Simms
>
> A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
>
> Of course, so does falling down a flight of stairs.

Geez Rick, you hurt my feelings so badly I may have to stay away
for a few weeks. <g> And you are correct. Both of those brines
produce awesome results. I've used Hound's brine several times and
many here have reported on TFM®'s.

--
M&M ("When You're Over The Hill You Pick Up Speed")
Rick Simms

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:27:25 GMT, bbq > wrote:

>Rick Simms wrote:
>>

>> I was at work when I posted the request and completely forgot about
>> "googling" the brines.Thanks for including the temps and times on the
>> birds.
>>
>> I'm doing two birds so...maybe I'll try one in each brine.
>>

>When I made up Hounds brine, I used 1 gallon of water as called for in
>the recipe and think that 1/2 gallon would have been enough for 1 chix.
>Do you 1/2 everything else than? I would say yes.
>
>Let us know how they come out. Pics welcome on ABF. If you have access
>to ABF, my chix pixs were posted about July 6 or 7. Check them out if
>you can.
>
>Happy Q'en,
>BBQ

I saw the pic's of the chick's. My wife saw those and started asking
why I never smoked chickens. I told her it was too difficult to keep
the papers lit.

I haven't posted anything on ABF in a long while because the old
camera gave out. But I just got a new Canon digital so hopefully I'll
post pic's of the birds and some ribs this weekend.

Maybe I'll take a few shots of that Trappist beer I found for a BOTD
thread in the meantime.

Rick Simms

--
A pessimist believes all women are bad.

An optimist hopes they are.
Rick Simms

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:27:25 GMT, bbq > wrote:

>Rick Simms wrote:
>>

>> I was at work when I posted the request and completely forgot about
>> "googling" the brines.Thanks for including the temps and times on the
>> birds.
>>
>> I'm doing two birds so...maybe I'll try one in each brine.
>>

>When I made up Hounds brine, I used 1 gallon of water as called for in
>the recipe and think that 1/2 gallon would have been enough for 1 chix.
>Do you 1/2 everything else than? I would say yes.
>
>Let us know how they come out. Pics welcome on ABF. If you have access
>to ABF, my chix pixs were posted about July 6 or 7. Check them out if
>you can.
>
>Happy Q'en,
>BBQ

I saw the pic's of the chick's. My wife saw those and started asking
why I never smoked chickens. I told her it was too difficult to keep
the papers lit.

I haven't posted anything on ABF in a long while because the old
camera gave out. But I just got a new Canon digital so hopefully I'll
post pic's of the birds and some ribs this weekend.

Maybe I'll take a few shots of that Trappist beer I found for a BOTD
thread in the meantime.

Rick Simms

--
A pessimist believes all women are bad.

An optimist hopes they are.

Matthew L. Martin

cl wrote:
> "Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
>

>>(Joke, Monroe. Just a joke.)

> He is just a joke. I agree with you.
>
> Aw hell lets toss a Kamado mention just because we agree for once.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

Matthew (for cl: you are the blind squirrel)

Matthew L. Martin

cl wrote:
> "Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
>

>>(Joke, Monroe. Just a joke.)

> He is just a joke. I agree with you.
>
> Aw hell lets toss a Kamado mention just because we agree for once.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

Matthew (for cl: you are the blind squirrel)

Tyler Hopper

"Donna Rose" > wrote in message
k.net...

>Absolutely. As you no doubt know, it's not original. I think it's a Mae
>Westism or someone like that.
>--
>Donna
>A pessimist believes all women are bad. An optimist hopes they are.

Hey, one way or the other, I like your attitude. My kinda gal. ;-)

_________
ht_redneck

Hound's Brine tranch Barbecue 6 29-04-2005 06:29 AM
hound's brine need some clarification bk Barbecue 2 24-11-2004 03:01 PM
Hound's Citrus Brine Tyler Hopper Barbecue 10 01-04-2004 06:21 PM
Hound's Citrus Brine JohnG Barbecue 5 26-12-2003 03:28 AM
Questions on Hound's Brine Barry Barbecue 3 17-11-2003 06:00 PM