Dave Bugg

Default Shopping for gas grill . . .HELP!!!

cl wrote:

> Now how about this post to you on the June 16th:
>
> "ps I'd love to have one but I really don't want the hassle. The wait
> would kill me especially if everything wasn't perfect -CAL"
>
> That is once again calling it inferior. Right?

Nope. It's you -- after you had been called on your remarks which were
clearly untrue --- trying to back-peddle by saying the equivalent of "My
best friend is black"

This is you:
"I guess they just
don't realize that calling a producer of a shitty product on quality
problems will be the only way to rectify the situation."
---From: cl )
---Date: 2004-07-16 06:17:22 PST

CAL stating that the Kamado is NOT an inferior product

Dave Bugg

cl wrote:

> If I needed an asshole to talk for me I call upon Kevin, not you.

If you needed an asshole to talk to you, you'd be chatting to yourself in a
tape recorder, bubba, not me or Kevin.

> BTW, when did you start answering to the name 'corky'

Yo must have me confused with yer daddy. As I recall his nickname for you
was 'enema'

> Look, if I could have one as promised at my doorstep withing a week,
> I'd take one. That doesn't sound like a person that thinks it is
> inferior does it?

I don't see any evidence to back up that claim, all I see I someone who
keeps saying 'my best friend is black'.

Here's what you did say:

"I guess they just
don't realize that calling a producer of a shitty product on quality
problems will be the only way to rectify the situation."
---From: cl )
---Date: 2004-07-16 06:17:22 PST

CAL stating that the Kamado is NOT an inferior product