John

Default Weber Smokey Mountain Promotional

Hi everyone:

Amazon.com is offering a $25 discount on the WSM on its website. Normal
price is $179 and I haven't found anyone who charges less. Also, since
Amazon gives free shipping on orders over $25, the WSM is being sold for
$154. I just placed my order.

Offer ends on July 31st......

BOB

John wrote:
> Hi everyone:
>
> Amazon.com is offering a $25 discount on the WSM on its website. Normal
> price is $179 and I haven't found anyone who charges less. Also, since
> Amazon gives free shipping on orders over $25, the WSM is being sold for
> $154. I just placed my order.
>
> Offer ends on July 31st......

If I recall correctly, if you enter Amazon through
http://www.virtualweberbullet.com
this website recieves some sort of "rebate" from Amazon to help pay for the
website. It in no way effects your price, but does help out a worthwhile
website.

BOB

BOB

John wrote:
> Hi everyone:
>
> Amazon.com is offering a $25 discount on the WSM on its website. Normal
> price is $179 and I haven't found anyone who charges less. Also, since
> Amazon gives free shipping on orders over $25, the WSM is being sold for
> $154. I just placed my order.
>
> Offer ends on July 31st......

If I recall correctly, if you enter Amazon through
http://www.virtualweberbullet.com
this website recieves some sort of "rebate" from Amazon to help pay for the
website. It in no way effects your price, but does help out a worthwhile
website.

BOB

CSS

Are you sure? The "restrictions" at
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...584677-0779333

state:

All Weber, All-Clad, Capresso, Emerilware, J.A. Henckels, and Wüsthof
products are excluded from this offer.

"John" > wrote in message
> Hi everyone:
>
> Amazon.com is offering a $25 discount on the WSM on its website. Normal
> price is $179 and I haven't found anyone who charges less. Also, since
> Amazon gives free shipping on orders over $25, the WSM is being sold for
> $154. I just placed my order.
>
> Offer ends on July 31st......

CSS

"John" > wrote in message
> Hi everyone:
>
> Amazon.com is offering a $25 discount on the WSM on its website. Normal
> price is $179 and I haven't found anyone who charges less. Also, since
> Amazon gives free shipping on orders over $25, the WSM is being sold for
> $154. I just placed my order.
>
> Offer ends on July 31st......

Mark

"CSS" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Are you sure? The "restrictions" at
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...584677-0779333
>
> state:
>
> All Weber, All-Clad, Capresso, Emerilware, J.A. Henckels, and Wüsthof
> products are excluded from this offer.
>

> "John" > wrote in message
> > Hi everyone:
> >
> > Amazon.com is offering a $25 discount on the WSM on its website. Normal
> > price is $179 and I haven't found anyone who charges less. Also, since
> > Amazon gives free shipping on orders over $25, the WSM is being sold for
> > $154. I just placed my order.
> >
> > Offer ends on July 31st......

That's interesting. I had a friend use this discount (found on
www.gotapex.com) on the WSM earlier this week, and the discount was applied
and it has been shipped. Maybe they aren't checking the restrictions very
carefully.

Mark

Mark

"CSS" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Are you sure? The "restrictions" at
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...584677-0779333
>
> state:
>
> All Weber, All-Clad, Capresso, Emerilware, J.A. Henckels, and Wüsthof
> products are excluded from this offer.
>

> "John" > wrote in message
> > Hi everyone:
> >
> > Amazon.com is offering a $25 discount on the WSM on its website. Normal
> > price is $179 and I haven't found anyone who charges less. Also, since
> > Amazon gives free shipping on orders over $25, the WSM is being sold for
> > $154. I just placed my order.
> >
> > Offer ends on July 31st......

That's interesting. I had a friend use this discount (found on
www.gotapex.com) on the WSM earlier this week, and the discount was applied
and it has been shipped. Maybe they aren't checking the restrictions very
carefully.

Mark

John

As stated I just ordered one and have received confirmation that
delivery is scheduled for 7/26-7/28.

J.

CSS wrote:
> Are you sure? The "restrictions" at
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...584677-0779333
>
> state:
>
> All Weber, All-Clad, Capresso, Emerilware, J.A. Henckels, and Wüsthof
> products are excluded from this offer.
>

> "John" > wrote in message
>
>>Hi everyone:
>>
>>Amazon.com is offering a $25 discount on the WSM on its website. Normal
>>price is $179 and I haven't found anyone who charges less. Also, since
>>Amazon gives free shipping on orders over $25, the WSM is being sold for
>>$154. I just placed my order.
>>
>>Offer ends on July 31st......

John

CSS wrote:
> Are you sure? The "restrictions" at
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...584677-0779333
>
> state:
>
> All Weber, All-Clad, Capresso, Emerilware, J.A. Henckels, and Wüsthof
> products are excluded from this offer.
>

> "John" > wrote in message
>
>>Hi everyone:
>>
>>Amazon.com is offering a $25 discount on the WSM on its website. Normal
>>price is $179 and I haven't found anyone who charges less. Also, since
>>Amazon gives free shipping on orders over $25, the WSM is being sold for
>>$154. I just placed my order.
>>
>>Offer ends on July 31st......

Lew/+Silat

I also ordered 1 and got the discount.

Item(s) Subtotal:
$179.00
Shipping & Handling: $33.31
Shipping Savings: -$33.31
Promotional Certificate: -$25.00
-----
Total Before Tax: $154.00
Estimated Tax: $0.00
-----
Grand Total: $154.00

Type in the following promotional code at checkout to get
the discount.......JULYEVENTAMZ...... This offer applies only to
Amazon.com purchases made between July 1, 2004, and July 31, 2004.
Applies only to products sold by Amazon.com.

--
Lew/+Silat

bbq

Mark wrote:

> That's interesting. I had a friend use this discount (found on
> www.gotapex.com) on the WSM earlier this week, and the discount was applied
> and it has been shipped. Maybe they aren't checking the restrictions very
> carefully.

Febuary's promotion had the same restriction(no weber products)but about
a dozen from this group purchased one and got the discount. Not sure
what the fiasco is all about, but hey, they give me a discount, I'll
take it.

It is a fine cooker indeed. Really enjoy it. Didn't use their customer
service cause all that was missing was a nut and bolt. Just went to the
the hardware store and purchased one. Probably .25 for the nut and
bolt. Not a biggie, but was disappointed.

If you opt for the free shipping, it may get delayed. Mine did, but for
free shipping, I can wait. I think mine was delivered in about 4 weeks
Not great, but was OK since it was free shipping.

Easy cooker to learn, and it can make some great Q. Mine goes to work
tomorrow cooking 4 racks of spares for work on Monday.

Happy Q'en,
BBQ

bbq

Lew/+Silat wrote:
> I also ordered 1 and got the discount.
>
> Item(s) Subtotal:
> $179.00
> Shipping & Handling: $33.31
> Shipping Savings: -$33.31
> Promotional Certificate: -$25.00
> -----
> Total Before Tax: $154.00
> Estimated Tax: $0.00
> -----
> Grand Total: $154.00
>

> Type in the following promotional code at checkout to get
> the discount.......JULYEVENTAMZ...... This offer applies only to
> Amazon.com purchases made between July 1, 2004, and July 31, 2004.
> Applies only to products sold by Amazon.com.

These promotions have certainly got quite a few of us off the fence and
purchased one. I used to recommend to people, if they want one, buy it,
don't wait for a sale cause they don't happen often, if ever, till last
winter. Now I can't recommend to NOT wait, but will say don't wait a
long time. Get one and start enjoying easy Q'en.

I have had mine since March and do enjoy the ease of use. Winter time
Q'en will be interesting for sure. I do have a patio that is surrounded
by 3 walls, so I am good for protecting it from the wind.

Just got a big umbrella (and a base that is not going to hold it up if
wind comes around) to Q in the rain. Now gotta figure out a way to
brace it stronger. Can't find a table of a size I like that would help.
Guess I have to make something.

Happy Q'en,
BBQ

Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:57:58 GMT, (Jack) wrote:

>Is there a site to help newbies with a WSM?

Is there ever.

www.virtualweberbullet.com

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology
John

Ordered my WSM on 7/16 from Amazon.com for the promo price of $154, free
shipping, no tax. Delivered to my front door on 7/21/04. Haven't put
it together yet. The parts are all first class like other Weber stuff.

BOB wrote:
> John wrote:
>
>>Hi everyone:
>>
>>Amazon.com is offering a $25 discount on the WSM on its website. Normal
>>price is $179 and I haven't found anyone who charges less. Also, since
>>Amazon gives free shipping on orders over $25, the WSM is being sold for
>>$154. I just placed my order.
>>
>>Offer ends on July 31st......

> If I recall correctly, if you enter Amazon through
> http://www.virtualweberbullet.com
> this website recieves some sort of "rebate" from Amazon to help pay for the
> website. It in no way effects your price, but does help out a worthwhile
> website.
>
> BOB

John

BOB wrote:
> John wrote:
>
>>Hi everyone:
>>
>>Amazon.com is offering a $25 discount on the WSM on its website. Normal
>>price is $179 and I haven't found anyone who charges less. Also, since
>>Amazon gives free shipping on orders over $25, the WSM is being sold for
>>$154. I just placed my order.
>>
>>Offer ends on July 31st......

> If I recall correctly, if you enter Amazon through
> http://www.virtualweberbullet.com
> this website recieves some sort of "rebate" from Amazon to help pay for the
> website. It in no way effects your price, but does help out a worthwhile
> website.
>
> BOB

bbq

John wrote:
> Ordered my WSM on 7/16 from Amazon.com for the promo price of $154, free
> shipping, no tax. Delivered to my front door on 7/21/04. Haven't put
> it together yet. The parts are all first class like other Weber stuff.

You sure got that fast!!!!!! Now, put it together(takes about 30
minutes) do a pre-burn, get a butt on there and let us know how it came
out. Pics to on ABF if you gotta a camera.

Enjoy your WSM!!!!!!!!

Happy Q'en,
BBQ