TT

Default newbie here, where is the FAQ?

And does it have links to recipies? Looking for a good tri-tip
marinade/sauce/rub.

Thanks

-Tom

---

Dana Myers

TT wrote:

> And does it have links to recipies? Looking for a good tri-tip
> marinade/sauce/rub.

http://www.eaglequest.com/~bbq/

Lots to read.

Enjoy!
Dana
AG

"TT" > wrote in message
> And does it have links to recipies? Looking for a good tri-tip
> marinade/sauce/rub.
>
> Thanks
>
> -Tom
>

> ---

This is a snip from the greeting Dave Bugg Does:
Welcome to AFB. To get a flavor of what this newsgroup spends most of its
time talking about, the FAQ is
located at:
http://www.eaglequest.com/~bbq/faq2/toc.html

It is the best single-source document on traditional barbecue that I've yet
to see. And that's what this NG is primarily focused on... traditional
methods of BBQ.

The FAQ has some recipes in it. Glad to have you here!
ag

Duwop

TT wrote:
> And does it have links to recipies? Looking for a good tri-tip
> marinade/sauce/rub.

Which? Marinade or rub?

This link is your path to BBQ Valhalla:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e....food.barbecue

You can use it to find the FAQ, search for tri-tip info, lots of stuff, and
its free.

newbie craftydragon1951 General Cooking 22 04-04-2006 07:00 AM
Newbie Q's Bulletsnbrains Winemaking 6 12-03-2006 11:28 PM
A NEWBIE HERE!!!.... arem_29 Recipes 1 30-09-2005 03:54 PM
newbie following newbie pu er threads Lara Burton Tea 12 29-08-2005 05:26 PM