Bo Hica

Default Baby Backs $2.88 a pound!

If you're in the SE USA, and have access to Harris Teeter groceries, they've
got Smithfield Baby Back Ribs on sale through Tuesday for $2.88 per pound.
Sweet price, as these are usually expensive. They're being sold in the
shrinkwrap (one slab per pkg) just as they come in from the distributor, and
at my store they're between frozen and nearly frozen when put out (high
volume here), so they'll go straight to the freezer no fuss no muss.
http://www.harristeeter.com/weekly_specials/index.php
- Bo

bbq

Bo Hica wrote:

> If you're in the SE USA, and have access to Harris Teeter groceries, they've
> got Smithfield Baby Back Ribs on sale through Tuesday for $2.88 per pound.
> Sweet price, as these are usually expensive. They're being sold in the
> shrinkwrap (one slab per pkg) just as they come in from the distributor, and
> at my store they're between frozen and nearly frozen when put out (high
> volume here), so they'll go straight to the freezer no fuss no muss.
> http://www.harristeeter.com/weekly_specials/index.php
> - Bo

Load up on 'em, cause that is a great price. Posted a pic on abf of
some I got last July for $1.99/lb. That was the last of my stock.

Happy Q'en,
BBQ

Marinading Baby Backs? Jerry Barbecue 2 30-05-2006 04:19 PM
Speaking of Baby Backs Nonnymus Barbecue 10 29-05-2006 11:07 PM
Baby Backs, 6 rax mtbchip Barbecue 0 03-12-2004 05:41 AM
Another pork cut like baby backs? John Crankshaw Barbecue 38 18-05-2004 04:16 AM