Jack Sloan

Default Anybody know where ...

Jack Schidt is? I haven't seen anything from him in months.Do you think he
"grew up" and found something useful to do instead of this?
Jack

Duwop

Jack Sloan wrote:
> Jack Schidt is? I haven't seen anything from him in months.Do you
> think he "grew up" and found something useful to do instead of this?
> Jack

Him, and FatMan's gone missing for a bit now too.

Edwin Pawlowski

"Jack Sloan" > wrote in message

> Jack Schidt is? I haven't seen anything from him in months.Do you think

he
> "grew up" and found something useful to do instead of this?
> Jack

I think he is doing somethin' stooopid, like earning a living. He's posted
on RFC a couple of times, but not often.
Ed