F.G. Whitfurrows

Default q on July 4th.

Steve Wertz wrote:

> You were supposed to say hallelujah
>
> -sw

And Praise the Lard!

--
The Honorable Reverend of Barbecue
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

Default q on July 4th. Now long and perhaps OT

Harry Demidavicius > wrote:
> On 10 Jun 2004 07:29:15 GMT, wrote:
>
> >Harry Demidavicius > wrote:

> >> Ah. All is right with the World, then. ;0)
> >>

> >Hey! With all due respect, this is nuthin'. I just got dissed by a
> >friend of 40 [actually 43] years standing because Ollie North is my
> >friend. Not really dissed. He was just venting.
> >
> >Q'ers are the cause of global warming! Burn, baby, burn!

> I have a friend here in Calgary who honestly thinks Bush walks on
> water. I have another in Seattle who would gladly drown him. They
> will both be at my house for a BBQ on July 4th. I am dreading showing
> them my new garden which contains a number of plants called 'Burning
> Bush'. When somebody asks me their name, these two guys will be off
> and ranting. Can I borrow some weapons from you, Nick?

Harry, let me share the abovementioned e-mail with you:

"Hi Nick,

While your TV is singled into the funeral of Ronald - I feel it necessary
to bring up my memories of him.

Ronald Reagan was the biggest jerk ever to be elected into office. He was
almost as much of an embarrassment as Gorge W.

He was a B rated cowboy movie star. His most famous movie involved a chimp
(who was obviously much smarter than him).

Quotes:

"Homeless people chose to be where they want to be".

"Aids is God's justice for immoral behavior".

He fell asleep during major summit meetings. Miterand (France's PM at the
time) called him "affable but vacant".

PLEASE go to
www.rense.com to read more. That asshole left us in debt than
our great-great-great grand children will be still paying for.

Sorry for the tirade - but I hate it when my normal TV is interrupted with
such bullshit. They're talking about lifting the ban on memorials in D.C.
to erect a statue to him. If they do - we should start a campaign to erect
ours for Hitler and Bundy.

You'll probably never Email me again. Ollie North is probably one of your
favorite people.

Sorry if I've offended you - but I have to let off steam somewhere - and
Cindy is sick of hearing me on the subject."

to which I replied:

" Hi Jeff,

Thank you for trusting our friendship enough to share your feelings with
me.

My memory of Ronny is from when he was taping his first state of the state
address when he became governor back in the 60's. I ran the teleprompter
for the address which was taped at KTTV here in Hollywood. I knew the
assignment in advance and dressed for it. I didn't pull my clavicle length
hair into a pony tail, but brushed it out like a mane. I wore skintight
white whipcord pants, a paisley shirt and sandals. I also wore a large ruby
pendant and an earring. I got there early and set up the prompters, 3 on
the cameras and 2 on floor stands between them. When Ronny arrived, he
noted my presence and didn't look at me again. After he had gotten settled,
I appproached him and asked respectfully, "Mr. Governor, when you're ready,
could we check the synchronization of the prompters before the taping?"
Without looking up, he waved his hand and said, "They're fine." Of course,
when we started taping, they weren't fine (they never are) and we had to
stop taping to adjust them. In walking by him as I adjusted them, I turned
to him and quietly said, "That's why I wanted to adjust them with you,
sir!" Needless to say, the taping subsequently went flawlessly. It was also
an overtime day for me and paid for a lot of weed!

Even worse than the proposed memorial in D.C. is the idea of replacing
Alexander Hamilton with him on the $10 bill, which is total bullshit.

That being said, I consider the pomp and ceremony as honoring the office of
the President of the United States of America and not the man. I have
followed it assiduously and will do so to its conclusion. I've found
C-SPAN's coverage to be pleasantly devoid of the adulation of the talking
heads and I'm sorry you've had to miss several episodes of General Hospital
and Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.

AS for:

"You'll probably never Email me again."

You asshole! You can't get rid of me that easy, pal! Remember? I'm the guy
that gave you my Triumph Bonneville to honor you for being a yellow shit!
LMAO

"Ollie North is probably one of your favorite people."

That is correct!

"Sorry if I've offended you - but I have to let off steam somewhere - and
Cindy is sick of hearing me on the subject."

Sorry if I've offended you - you'll probably never Email me again - and
tell Cindy I love her!

Semper Fi,

nick

PS Lest we forget: **** you!"

As for borrowing weapons, I would recommend Everclear! Enjoy yer Q.

--
Intuitive insights from Nick, Retired in the San Fernando Valley

http://operationiraqichildren.org/
BigDog

Steve Wertz wrote in alt.food.barbecue

>>Well said Jack, Amen to that.....................

> You were supposed to say hallelujah
>
> -sw

Well now it's just not gonna sound sincere
when I say it. Thanks Steve.
Hallelujah!

--
BigDog
To E-mail me, you know what to do.
Harry Demidavicius

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 20:16:26 -0700, "F.G. Whitfurrows"
> wrote:

>Steve Wertz wrote:
>
>> You were supposed to say hallelujah
>>
>> -sw

>And Praise the Lard!

As to hockey - the Calgary Cinderellas couldn't out play Tampa playing
only one period of hockey during the game that shouldn't have been.

As to political discussion - I will take your excellent advice.

Harry
Harry Demidavicius

wrote:

>> >Hey! With all due respect, this is nuthin'. I just got dissed by a
>> >friend of 40 [actually 43] years standing because Ollie North is my
>> >friend. Not really dissed. He was just venting.
>> >
>> >Q'ers are the cause of global warming! Burn, baby, burn!

>> I have a friend here in Calgary who honestly thinks Bush walks on
>> water. I have another in Seattle who would gladly drown him. They
>> will both be at my house for a BBQ on July 4th. I am dreading showing
>> them my new garden which contains a number of plants called 'Burning
>> Bush'. When somebody asks me their name, these two guys will be off
>> and ranting. Can I borrow some weapons from you, Nick?
>>

>Harry, let me share the abovementioned e-mail with you:
>
>"Hi Nick,
>
>While your TV is singled into the funeral of Ronald - I feel it necessary
>to bring up my memories of him.

Yikes, Nick!
But . . .
If you removed 'Reagan' from your post and substituted 'Chretien'
[Cretin - the National Embarrassment], you would be spot-on [except
that Cretin never made a movie with a monkey - please don't follow up
this line please, please . . . . ].
Harry