Old 19-05-2004, 08:56 AM
Alon Negev

Default wild boar smoke recipe

Hi all , I need a good recipe for smoking wild boar ribs .

Any suggestions ?

thanks

Alon

Old 19-05-2004, 10:06 AM
[email protected]

(Alon Negev) wrote:
Hi all , I need a good recipe for smoking wild boar ribs .

Any suggestions ?

thanks

There is no good recipe. Wild boar ribs are deadly poison. Mail them to me
immediately and I will dispose of them properly for you.

--
Intuitive insights from Nick, Retired in the San Fernando Valley
"Giving violent criminals a government guarantee that their intended
Old 20-05-2004, 08:20 AM
[email protected]

" BOB" wrote:
wrote:
(Alon Negev) wrote:
Hi all , I need a good recipe for smoking wild boar ribs .

Any suggestions ?

thanks

There is no good recipe. Wild boar ribs are deadly poison. Mail them to
me immediately and I will dispose of them properly for you.

Nick,
I see that they *did* renew your license as the "Wild Boar Authorized
Disposal Facility"
Any help in getting mine on this other coast?

He. Heh. Heh. Sorry Bobber, KKKalifornia prohibits export! I expect to be
goin' up to Tehachapi ta drop one or two in the near future.

I'll think of ya, though. ;~/