FoodBanter.com

-   -   Q thermometer (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/20251-q-thermometer.html)

Mark 25-04-2004 10:29 PM

Q thermometer

Hello All,
Can anyone recommend a decent thermometer? I already have a meat
thermometer, but I want one to tell the temp inside the grill itself.
Maybe someone knows of one that Amazon carries? TIA, Mark

BOB 25-04-2004 11:20 PM

Q thermometer

Mark wrote:
> Hello All,
> Can anyone recommend a decent thermometer? I already have a meat
> thermometer, but I want one to tell the temp inside the grill itself.
> Maybe someone knows of one that Amazon carries? TIA, Mark

http://www.teltru.com/barbecue.asp

BOB

Mark 25-04-2004 11:39 PM

Q thermometer

Thanks Bob. Looks like what I'm looking for. I assume these are meant
to be mounted to the grill cover or chassis?