Chef Juke

Default DESTINATION: Nashville..(with a side trip to Memphis), where's the Que?

Hi all,

A good friend (the one who keeps telling me that he and I should open
a Barbecue and Blues joint) is flying into Nashville today and wants
some suggestion on where to get the good stuff.

he'll also be taking a one-day side trip to Memphis and might have a
chance to get some lunch there as well.

Any suggestions on the MUST-EAT barbecue places in Nashville and/or
Memphis?

TIA

-Chef Juke

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"

Walt Lewis

Been years since I was in Nashville but for some FANTASTIC sholder see
if Coursey's is still there. It's on a one way street near the fair
grounds so it's kind of hard to get to but worth finding.

Walt

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 12:19:45 -0700, Chef Juke