FoodBanter.com

-   -   BBQ Trailer/cooker recommendations needed (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/20144-bbq-trailer-cooker-recommendations.html)

Bud 07-04-2004 04:25 PM

BBQ Trailer/cooker recommendations needed

I am interested in recommendations for purchasing a new/used BBQ
trailer/cooker rig. I would like to be able to cook and serve 200
people at a time. I prefer wood/charcoal with propane assist.

I am located in Southeast Alabama.

Thank you,
Bud

Dave Bugg 07-04-2004 05:15 PM

Bud wrote:
> I am interested in recommendations for purchasing a new/used BBQ
> trailer/cooker rig. I would like to be able to cook and serve 200
> people at a time. I prefer wood/charcoal with propane assist.
>
> I am located in Southeast Alabama.

For a ready-made answer, these folks have a lot to offer:
http://www.sybbq.com/

Despite SYBBQ's protestations, their cook-off rig would work extremely well
for concessioneering. For catering, there are less expensive alternatives.
Big Jim makes an excellent rig.

M&M 08-04-2004 08:51 AM

--
M&M ("When You're Over The Hill You Pick Up Speed")

simply me 08-04-2004 10:46 AM

BBQ Trailer/cooker recommendations needed

Bud,

If you are looking for a "custom built" rig, then i might be able to
help ya out. I have a uncle that owns a welding shop here in southeast
Bama'.If you want,you can email me at this address & i'll give you a
phone number & name.

Willie

ps.put Bbq rig in subject line

Bud 08-04-2004 03:21 PM

(simply me) wrote in message >...
> Bud,
>
> If you are looking for a "custom built" rig, then i might be able to
> help ya out. I have a uncle that owns a welding shop here in southeast
> Bama'.If you want,you can email me at this address & i'll give you a
> phone number & name.
>

> Willie
>

> ps.put Bbq rig in subject line

On the way. THanks. bud