\Piedmont\

Default Sausage casings needed

Anyone know where I could find a hank of sausage casing in the Charlotte, NC
/ Monroe, NC / Rockhill SC or as a last resort, Columbia, SC area?

and if not that, where on the internet? I already pulled up Sausagemaker.com
but prefer to buy locally if at all possible.

"Piedmont"

M&M

On 24-Mar-2004, "\"Piedmont\"" > wrote:

> Anyone know where I could find a hank of sausage casing in the Charlotte,
> NC
> / Monroe, NC / Rockhill SC or as a last resort, Columbia, SC area?
>
> and if not that, where on the internet? I already pulled up
> Sausagemaker.com
> but prefer to buy locally if at all possible.
>
> "Piedmont"

I buy mine from http://www.aliedkenco.com/ Good service,
good selection, good information and decent prices. Not to
be knocking Sausagemaker. I haven't used them yet.
--
M&M ("The problem is that no matter what you do, there's
Sombody that won' t like it much") Tom Clancy
barchetta

I've bought from Aliied Kenco as well, but their "local" to me, so I
just dropped by the store.

stephen s.

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 12:16:32 GMT, "M&M" >
wrote:

>On 24-Mar-2004, "\"Piedmont\"" > wrote:
>
>> Anyone know where I could find a hank of sausage casing in the Charlotte,
>> NC
>> / Monroe, NC / Rockhill SC or as a last resort, Columbia, SC area?
>>
>> and if not that, where on the internet? I already pulled up
>> Sausagemaker.com
>> but prefer to buy locally if at all possible.
>>
>> "Piedmont"

>I buy mine from http://www.aliedkenco.com/ Good service,
>good selection, good information and decent prices. Not to
>be knocking Sausagemaker. I haven't used them yet.

Michael

"M&M" > wrote in message

> On 24-Mar-2004, "\"Piedmont\"" > wrote:
>
> > Anyone know where I could find a hank of sausage casing in the

Charlotte,
> > NC
> > / Monroe, NC / Rockhill SC or as a last resort, Columbia, SC area?

Harris Teeters with a full service deli will have them. The meat manager at
Morrocroft gives them to me for free (but I am a good customer). Anywhere
they are making their own sausage (most HT's) will just give them to you
because they don't normally sell them.