FoodBanter.com

-   -   Best eats in Lexington, NC???? (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/20019-best-eats-lexington-nc.html)

Willsey 18-03-2004 11:14 PM

Best eats in Lexington, NC????

Where's the best pork in Lexington, NC.

Wife and I will be there this Saturday and only have 2 hours to stop for
lunch!

My preference is pulled pork that has been cooked directly over coals,
anyone still doing that in Lex.?

Mike Willsey

(Former handle, "Sweets", now going by "Piedmont"

Greg Leman 18-03-2004 11:56 PM

Best eats in Lexington, NC????

"Willsey" > wrote in message
> Where's the best pork in Lexington, NC.
>
> Wife and I will be there this Saturday and only have 2 hours to stop for
> lunch!
>
> My preference is pulled pork that has been cooked directly over coals,
> anyone still doing that in Lex.?
>
> Mike Willsey
>
> (Former handle, "Sweets", now going by "Piedmont"

No contest. Lexington #1, Hwy 29-70 South, 704-249-9814.

--
Greg Leman
Carolina Sauce Company, Inc.

Michael 19-03-2004 07:31 PM

Best eats in Lexington, NC????

"Greg Leman" > wrote in message
m...

> "Willsey" > wrote in message
> > Where's the best pork in Lexington, NC.

> No contest. Lexington #1, Hwy 29-70 South, 704-249-9814.
>

> --
> Greg Leman

Second that.