Ken

Default 2004 Webers

I am still shopping for a grill and came across this info on the 2004
Weber Genesis line. Weber also appears to be offering a premium model
with some feature of the gold series. Here is some data I extracted
from a merchants site:

New features for 2004 model year:

Larger lid profile
Redesigned handle
Thermoset Swing-Up shelves
Fixed lid thermometer
Condiment holder
Larger caster wheels
Redesigned Weber wheels
Rounded work surfaces with rounded trim pieces
Newly designed control knobs

Premium upgraded models include:

Stainless Steel cooking grates and Flavorizer bars instead of
porcelain-enameled steel
Solid lower shelf instead of wire
Extra right hand swing-up table
WiScottsin

"Ken" <kandjh@comcastDOTnet> wrote in message
> I am still shopping for a grill and came across this info on the 2004
> Weber Genesis line. Weber also appears to be offering a premium model
> with some feature of the gold series. Here is some data I extracted
> from a merchants site:
>
> New features for 2004 model year:
>
> Larger lid profile
> Redesigned handle
> Thermoset Swing-Up shelves
> Fixed lid thermometer
> Condiment holder
> Larger caster wheels
> Redesigned Weber wheels
> Rounded work surfaces with rounded trim pieces
> Newly designed control knobs
>
> Premium upgraded models include:
>
> Stainless Steel cooking grates and Flavorizer bars instead of
> porcelain-enameled steel
> Solid lower shelf instead of wire
> Extra right hand swing-up table

I've been saving my pennies and shopping for a Weber gas grill too. I found
a great deal at Home Depot - Silver C on sale for $449. Signed up for the
home depot card and got an additional 10% off, so it was about $407.

F1

Weber will also be offering "brick-in" models this spring.

Webers Steve B[_13_] Barbecue 15 10-06-2012 05:51 AM
Barolo 2004 Anders Tørneskog Wine 0 24-09-2008 02:25 PM
En primeur 2004 JEP62 Wine 0 18-05-2005 02:59 PM
UN FAO & WHO approve Steviol glycosides as sweetener June 2004, imports to UK no longer blocked: Martini: Murray 2004.10.17 rmforall Rich Murray Diabetic 3 17-10-2004 07:19 PM
What's in, what's out in 2004 TOM KAN PA General Cooking 30 09-01-2004 02:20 AM