Stan (the Man)

Default France, Germany and Russia

Eddie wrote:

> I haven't seen any threads on afb about these three countries <whap!>

See if you can figure out why.

--
Stan

Thomas Mooney

Eddie > wrote in message
> On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 04:00:15 GMT, "Stan (the Man)"
> > wrote:
>

> >Eddie wrote:
> >
> >> I haven't seen any threads on afb about these three countries <whap!>

> >See if you can figure out why.

> Uh, OT?
> <g>
>
> but since I'd seen OT threads before, well, just figured waz s'ok.
> But I guess not.
> Eddie

Eddie! Missed it by this <holding fingers about 1/16 inch apart> much.
Your mistake is that you should have finished thusly:

"When you're ready to shred pork, then we'll talk. Until then:..."

--
TFM3

Note: Spam-resistant e-mail address

Jack Schidt®

"Eddie" > wrote in message
> I haven't seen any threads on afb about these three countries crying
> over being excluded from bidding for reconstruction jobs in Iraq.
>
> Well, I have something to say to those cowards.
>
> When you're ready to shed blood, then we'll talk. Until then:
> SHUT THE F*CK UP and STOP YOUR F*CKING WHINING!
>
> There, I feel better
> Eddie in San Jose

Damn! I thought this was gonna be about European bbq. Another thread bites
the dust.

Jack

Default User

Eddie wrote:

> I haven't seen any threads on afb about these three countries crying
> over being excluded from bidding for reconstruction jobs in Iraq.

And we like it that way. As I have been pursuing an aggressive policy of
blocking troll threads and killfiling their starters, that means you and
your lame political thread go into the dustbin of history.

Brian Rodenborn
Howard R. Bricker

Default France, Germany and Russia -sw

Eddie > wrote in
:

Eddie, I bought some brats from Usinger Sausage Co
in Milwaukee, WI. Shipping made it pricey, but the
quality is top drawer. www.usinger.com

M&M Man
cinque terre

> When you're ready to shed blood, then we'll talk. Until then:
> SHUT THE F*CK UP and STOP YOUR F*CKING WHINING!

At the moment, France seems to be popular for patriotic Americans.
Perhaps you should go to Paris and see how
many people you can **** off.
btw, does bellowing give you strength?

Jim

> n_cramer wrote:

>He's semi-insane. <g>

Hey, most of the best people I've known are at *least* semi-insane. Not me
though, the voices say I'm just fine.

OB: Got the WSM full of jerky in progress today.

Jim