FoodBanter.com

-   -   France, Germany and Russia (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/19504-re-france-germany-russia.html)

Stan (the Man) 12-12-2003 04:00 AM

France, Germany and Russia

Eddie wrote:

> I haven't seen any threads on afb about these three countries <whap!>

See if you can figure out why.

--
Stan

Thomas Mooney 12-12-2003 07:31 AM

France, Germany and Russia

Eddie > wrote in message
> On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 04:00:15 GMT, "Stan (the Man)"
> > wrote:
>

> >Eddie wrote:
> >
> >> I haven't seen any threads on afb about these three countries <whap!>

> >See if you can figure out why.

> Uh, OT?
> <g>
>
> but since I'd seen OT threads before, well, just figured waz s'ok.
> But I guess not.
> Eddie

Eddie! Missed it by this <holding fingers about 1/16 inch apart> much.
Your mistake is that you should have finished thusly:

"When you're ready to shred pork, then we'll talk. Until then:..."

--
TFM3

Note: Spam-resistant e-mail address

Jack Schidt® 12-12-2003 10:25 AM

France, Germany and Russia

"Eddie" > wrote in message
> I haven't seen any threads on afb about these three countries crying
> over being excluded from bidding for reconstruction jobs in Iraq.
>
> Well, I have something to say to those cowards.
>
> When you're ready to shed blood, then we'll talk. Until then:
> SHUT THE F*CK UP and STOP YOUR F*CKING WHINING!
>
> There, I feel better
> Eddie in San Jose

Damn! I thought this was gonna be about European bbq. Another thread bites
the dust.

Jack

Default User 12-12-2003 05:35 PM

France, Germany and Russia

Eddie wrote:

> I haven't seen any threads on afb about these three countries crying
> over being excluded from bidding for reconstruction jobs in Iraq.

And we like it that way. As I have been pursuing an aggressive policy of
blocking troll threads and killfiling their starters, that means you and
your lame political thread go into the dustbin of history.

Brian Rodenborn

Default User 12-12-2003 11:42 PM

France, Germany and Russia

wrote:

> Aw, don't be too rough on him, Brian. Eddie's an alright guy, he's been
> around for a bit and has made some good posts (well, adequate, anyhow). In
> the glow of Demon Rum, everyone makes a mistake here every now and then.
> Except me, of course. I reserve that for a.b.f

As I forgot to kill the thread, I actually saw this post.

> Besides, I think we've slapped him upside the head enough for this. Ya
> hear, Eddie? Don't make me drive up to San Jose (except for BBQ)! <g>

Well, ok. I'll take him back out of the killfile.

Brian Rodenborn

BOB 13-12-2003 01:04 AM

France, Germany and Russia

In ,
> typed:
> Default User > wrote:
>> []
>>
>> Well, ok. I'll take him back out of the killfile.
>>

> Youse is a good boy, Brian. I'll cancel that coal I'd ordered to be put in
> yer stocking. <g>

OK, have the big guy send the (lump char)coal my way. 8-)

> OB sorta. It ain't Q, but I got a hankerin' fer some chile verde and ain't
> got nothin' in the house. Guess it's down to Ernie's Taco House (been there
> over 40 yrs), where they makes a kickass Margarita. Always eat at the bar,
> that's where the best condiments, like C2H5OH, are!

It's been a while so I might have this messed up, BUT isn't that ethanol and you
want ethyl??

BOB
scratching my...

www.boonchoo.com

Default User 13-12-2003 01:44 AM

France, Germany and Russia

wrote:

> OB sorta. It ain't Q, but I got a hankerin' fer some chile verde and ain't
> got nothin' in the house. Guess it's down to Ernie's Taco House (been there
> over 40 yrs), where they makes a kickass Margarita. Always eat at the bar,
> that's where the best condiments, like C2H5OH, are!

Mmmm, childe verde. If you smoke the pork first, adds a nice extra
flavor.

Brian Rodenborn

Howard R. Bricker 13-12-2003 05:36 PM

France, Germany and Russia -sw

Eddie > wrote in
:

Eddie, I bought some brats from Usinger Sausage Co
in Milwaukee, WI. Shipping made it pricey, but the
quality is top drawer. www.usinger.com

M&M Man

cinque terre 13-12-2003 10:58 PM

France, Germany and Russia

> When you're ready to shed blood, then we'll talk. Until then:
> SHUT THE F*CK UP and STOP YOUR F*CKING WHINING!

At the moment, France seems to be popular for patriotic Americans.
Perhaps you should go to Paris and see how
many people you can **** off.
btw, does bellowing give you strength?

Jim 14-12-2003 10:26 PM

France, Germany and Russia

> n_cramer wrote:

>He's semi-insane. <g>

Hey, most of the best people I've known are at *least* semi-insane. Not me
though, the voices say I'm just fine.

OB: Got the WSM full of jerky in progress today.

Jim