FoodBanter.com

-   -   Ping;Chef Juke (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/19449-ping-chef-juke.html)

Ol' Hippie 04-12-2003 03:43 AM

Ping;Chef Juke

Hi looking for your address to send sauce & wondering if you might be
interested in a first annual cook off in Gold Beach on the 4th of July.

Thomas Mooney 05-12-2003 03:57 AM

Ping;Chef Juke

Ol' Hippie > wrote in message
> Hi looking for your address to send sauce & wondering if you might be
> interested in a first annual cook off in Gold Beach on the 4th of July.

You might try to reach Chef Juke via the contact page on his web-site:
www.chefjuke.com. My experience is that he's an infrequent visitor here.
:-(

--
TFM3

Note: Spam-resistant e-mail address

Ol' Hippie 05-12-2003 02:59 PM

Thanks Tom

And by the way, would you be interested in participating in a cook-off here
in Gold Beach on or about the 4th of July? No details yet but we have the
blessings of the Chamber of Commerce and at least 3 locations in or near
town that will work.

--
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
one pretty well preserved piece, but to skid across the line broadside,