Default Interesting Smoker Design

Hi Folks,

This one I have never seen or heard of before. Anyone out there know of it?
There are some pretty interesting fire pits and grills here too. I sent an
e-mail to the company from theor web site asking for some info. If they
respond I'll let you know what I've found out.

http://www.barbed-wire.net/brown/images/statbg.jpg

Howard