Tank

Default Where To Post Pictures?

Where can pictures of BBQ equipment & such
be posted for review and suggestions? I would
like to post some pictures of some improvements
to the basic ECB modification, and the resulting
double-stack ECB MKII that I recently created.

--
Tank

The Q Zone

Rage85

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 10:41:25 -0500, "Tank" >
wrote:

>Where can pictures of BBQ equipment & such
>be posted for review and suggestions? I would
>like to post some pictures of some improvements
>to the basic ECB modification, and the resulting
>double-stack ECB MKII that I recently created.

alt.binaries.food
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
Jack Curry

Tank wrote:
> Where can pictures of BBQ equipment & such
> be posted for review and suggestions? I would
> like to post some pictures of some improvements
> to the basic ECB modification, and the resulting
> double-stack ECB MKII that I recently created.

Matthew L. Martin, a long-time poster here is the recognized master of ECBX2
(double-stacked ECB), but your pictures will be a welcome addition. BTW,
Matthew took his ECBX2 to Lazy Q level a few months ago when he installed a
gas burner to smolder wood in a pan above it. If you ping Matthew, maybe
he'll repost his pictures for you, so you can compare.
Jack Curry

bbq

Pics are welcome at alt.binaries.food

Matthews' pics of his ECBX2 can be located at his web page
http://www.mlmartin.com/bbq

Happy Q'en
BBQ

Harry Demidavicius

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 11:41:14 -0800, Faye Kinnitt
> wrote:

>On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 18:52:52 GMT, bbq > wrote:
>
>>Pics are welcome at alt.binaries.food

>Just for the exercise, I just posted a picture there of some
>Salmon my old Navy buddy of some 48 years sent me. He
>spent the summer at the Child's Glacier, on the Copper River
>near Cordova, Alaska, as a camp site host. He took along a
>5 cu. ft. freezer in his motorhome and brought it home to
>Arizona filled with Salmon he caught during the season there.
>
>I had the occasion to sample this delicacy on a recent visit
>to his home in Yuma. He made his own smoker from brick
>and uses 220v electric stove elements as a heat source.
>
>The pictu "Smoked Alaskan Sock-eye Salmon"
>
>Bob
>socal

I saw that. It looks FK [Finest Kind] !!

Harry

Here's a recent post that I can't send. Trying a new post. Gary General Cooking 7 30-10-2012 04:40 AM
Pictures Ed Pawlowski Barbecue 4 26-09-2011 11:31 AM
Get the red hot pictures, images & Pictures of the BollywoodActresses sureka General Cooking 0 10-05-2008 12:41 PM
Brix readings on post-crush and post-soak Pinot Noir David Winemaking 3 21-10-2006 08:56 PM
Pictures Michael Odom General Cooking 2 28-07-2004 03:36 PM