MONTMACH

Default Rib eye roast bone in vs rib roast?

Hello Group,

On wednesday we are having a BBQ at our shop and I want to BBQ a Rib
roast. What is the difference between a rib eye roast with bone in and a rib
roast? TIA.

Dave
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dave Griffith
NAR 14156
The R.A.T.T.-works
Monterey Machine Products
1504-A Industrial Park Street
Covina, CA 91722 U.S.A.
http://www.rattworks.com
bbq

MONTMACH wrote:

> Hello Group,
>
> On wednesday we are having a BBQ at our shop and I want to BBQ a Rib
> roast. What is the difference between a rib eye roast with bone in and a rib
> roast? TIA.

I don't there is any difference. Same piece of meat. Except the bone in
one, the dog gets a treat too :-)

Enjoy!!!!

Happy Q'en,
BBQ

> Dave
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Dave Griffith
> NAR 14156
> The R.A.T.T.-works
> Monterey Machine Products
> 1504-A Industrial Park Street
> Covina, CA 91722 U.S.A.
> http://www.rattworks.com

doyle

"MONTMACH" > wrote in message
> Hello Group,
>
> On wednesday we are having a BBQ at our shop and I want to BBQ a Rib
> roast. What is the difference between a rib eye roast with bone in and a

rib
> roast? TIA.
>
> Dave
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Dave Griffith
> NAR 14156
> The R.A.T.T.-works
> Monterey Machine Products
> 1504-A Industrial Park Street
> Covina, CA 91722 U.S.A.
> http://www.rattworks.com

Marketing, I believe.
Since Ribeye is perceived to be a better cut than Rib, Bone in Ribeye is
perceived as better than Rib.