Kent H.

Default Another brining question

Yes, always; get rid of that petroleum product.

Llort Tab wrote:

> I've read evthing there is to know about brining here and at a few
> websites, but none of them seem to answer this question: Do you remove
> the plastic wrapper from the turkey before you soak it in the brine?
>
> Thanks
> LT

Stan (the Man)

Llort Tab wrote:

> I've read evthing there is to know about brining here and at a few
> websites, but none of them seem to answer this question: Do you remove
> the plastic wrapper from the turkey before you soak it in the brine?
>
> Thanks
> LT

No. Do you think the packer went to all the trouble of cutting and
custom-fitting the plastic wrapper to that particular bird just so you
could uncaringly rip it off and toss it in the garbage? For god's sake,
man, have some consideration for the man.

And, don't even think of removing it before you pop it in the oven,
either. All the nutrients and flavorings have been infused into that
wrap. If you throw it out, you might as well eat cardboard for
Thanksgiving, for all the taste you'll have.

Think, man! A little common sense is all it takes.

That'll be ten bucks. Cash, check or...hell, cash only.

--
Stan
<http://www.tocquevillian.com>

Peter Aitken

"Llort Tab" > wrote in message
> I've read evthing there is to know about brining here and at a few
> websites, but none of them seem to answer this question: Do you remove
> the plastic wrapper from the turkey before you soak it in the brine?
>
> Thanks
> LT

Did you remove the plastic wrapper from your brain before installing it?
Seems not.

--
Peter Aitken

Jack Curry

"Peter Aitken" > wrote in message
. com...
> "Llort Tab" > wrote in message
> > I've read evthing there is to know about brining here and at a few
> > websites, but none of them seem to answer this question: Do you remove
> > the plastic wrapper from the turkey before you soak it in the brine?
> >
> > Thanks
> > LT

> Did you remove the plastic wrapper from your brain before installing it?
> Seems not.
>

> --
> Peter Aitken
>
> Remove the crap from my email address before using.

This is a troll. Please do not respond.
Jack Curry

Bill Funk

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 23:34:25 -0600, Llort Tab >
wrote:

C'mon, guys.
Llort backwards is Troll.

--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"

Brining question Ed Pawlowski[_2_] General Cooking 9 24-04-2011 04:13 AM
Brining Question Chuck Kopsho General Cooking 3 26-06-2006 06:12 AM
Brining Question stark General Cooking 7 23-06-2004 06:53 PM
Brining question Henry D Barbecue 4 08-06-2004 01:38 AM
yet another brining question elaine General Cooking 2 23-12-2003 04:48 PM