F. G. Whitfurrows

Default ;)

"I hate the fact that millions of innocent, grass-eating animals are
slaughtered every day to fill our stomachs, and I wish everyone would
become vegetarian NOW." -- Boy George
Dimitri

"F. G. Whitfurrows" > wrote in message
om...
> "I hate the fact that millions of innocent, grass-eating animals are
> slaughtered every day to fill our stomachs, and I wish everyone would
> become vegetarian NOW." -- Boy George

The problem is he does "eat meat"

Wrong quote.

Dimitri

Duwop

> "F. G. Whitfurrows" > wrote in message
>> "I hate the fact that millions of innocent, grass-eating animals are
>> slaughtered every day to fill our stomachs, and I wish everyone would
>> become vegetarian NOW." -- Boy George

Sounds like he's in favor of well trimmed grass.

Condor Chef

"F. G. Whitfurrows" > wrote in message
om...
> "I hate the fact that millions of innocent, grass-eating animals are
> slaughtered every day to fill our stomachs, and I wish everyone would
> become vegetarian NOW." -- Boy George

You done screwed the pooch, Tofu Boy - *BIG* mistake posting from work.

The IP address on both forged posts is a SPRINTLINK connection
belonging to:

OFFICE GALLERY, INC.
991 US Highway 22, STE 200
Bridgewater, NJ 08807

The Sysadmin is:

CONNOLLY, EVELYN
Phone: (609)452-8311
Email:

Barbara Cafferty looks like a hardcase, Tofu Boy - I doubt she's going
to appreciate you playing the fool with her connection.

One time good deal, kid: You disappear - *now* - and the dogs stay
tied up. Show your face again, and the fireworks begin.

Savvy?

CC

Dimitri

"Condor Chef" > wrote in message
> "F. G. Whitfurrows" > wrote in message
> om...
> > "I hate the fact that millions of innocent, grass-eating animals are
> > slaughtered every day to fill our stomachs, and I wish everyone would
> > become vegetarian NOW." -- Boy George

> You done screwed the pooch, Tofu Boy - *BIG* mistake posting from work.
>
> The IP address on both forged posts is a SPRINTLINK connection
> belonging to:
>
> OFFICE GALLERY, INC.
> 991 US Highway 22, STE 200
> Bridgewater, NJ 08807
>
> The Sysadmin is:
>
> CONNOLLY, EVELYN
> Phone: (609)452-8311
> Email:
>
> Barbara Cafferty looks like a hardcase, Tofu Boy - I doubt she's going
> to appreciate you playing the fool with her connection.
>
> One time good deal, kid: You disappear - *now* - and the dogs stay
> tied up. Show your face again, and the fireworks begin.
>
> Savvy?

Nice....

http://jl-company.com/Steak/StakePhoto.html

Here is a copy of a grilled steak which can be copied (right click and save
picture as) and sent

Dimitri

Nathan Lau

Bill wrote:

> That's an open proxy, no telling where the original post
> come from without looking at the proxy logs.

It has been using open proxies all over the net, changing them daily as
it posts under different throwaway accounts. No sense complaining to
the owner of the proxy unless you want to be a good Netizen and politely
inform them.

It sure is wasting a lot of time trying to rile up this newsgroup. I
can hear it saying, "curse me! Chase me! As long as you pay attention to
me, your newsgroup is going down the tubes! Hahahaha!"

Please don't feed the trolls. Ignore them and they'll get bored and go
away.

--
Aloha,

Nathan Lau
San Jose, CA

#include <std.disclaimer>

Condor Chef

"Bill" > wrote in message
> That's an open proxy, no telling where the original post
> come from without looking at the proxy logs.
>
> Bill

You're right, didn't even look that far - but I'll bet Evelyn's got the
logs, and I know she has the headers from the forged posts, 'cause I sent
them to her.

CC

Condor Chef

"Nathan Lau" > wrote in message
om...
> Bill wrote:
>
> > That's an open proxy, no telling where the original post
> > come from without looking at the proxy logs.

> It has been using open proxies all over the net, changing them daily as
> it posts under different throwaway accounts. No sense complaining to
> the owner of the proxy unless you want to be a good Netizen and politely
> inform them.
>
> It sure is wasting a lot of time trying to rile up this newsgroup. I
> can hear it saying, "curse me! Chase me! As long as you pay attention to
> me, your newsgroup is going down the tubes! Hahahaha!"
>
> Please don't feed the trolls. Ignore them and they'll get bored and go
> away.

Nope, not another reply - if it wants to post using a unique handle, I don't
have a problem - but forging is a big no-no.

CC

Duwop

Condor Chef wrote:
> "Bill" > wrote in message
>> That's an open proxy, no telling where the original post
>> come from without looking at the proxy logs.
>>
>> Bill

> You're right, didn't even look that far - but I'll bet Evelyn's got
> the logs, and I know she has the headers from the forged posts,
> 'cause I sent them to her.
>

> CC

I wish you good luck and hope Evelyn likes this sort of thing.

The Fat Man®

Default Open Proxies and Trolling

Steve Wertz wrote:

> Anybody who repsonds to the posts, or responds to somebody responding
> to the posts in an idiot. You, not the troll, is responsible for what
> is taking place here.
>
> Thanks folks. If you respond to the trolls, you have no right to
> bitch about the consequences.

No shit! People, STFU and either ignore the trolls, or delete them if you
stumble upon one accidently. Every reply is another snicker for the little
****. They feed on chaos. Stop feeding them.

STFU,
TFM®

The Groovy One

> STFU,
> TFM®

OK,
TGO

The Fat Man®

>> STFU,
>> TFM®

> OK,
> TGO

LOL

Condor Chef wrote:

> You done screwed the pooch, Tofu Boy

Screwed it, maybe... but we know he didn't eat it!