Harry Demidavicius

Default Will it never end?

"Everyone has a limited amount of time and energy, and time taken in
active work for one cause reduces the time available for another
cause; but there is nothing to stop those who devote their time and
energy to human problems from joining the boycott of the produce of
agribusiness cruelty. It takes no more time to be a vegetarian than to
eat animal flesh... When non-vegetarians say 'human problems come
first' I cannot help wondering what exactly it is that they are doing
for humans that compels them to continue to support the wasteful
ruthless, exploitation of farm animals." —- Peter Singer

"Comparing the suffering of animals to that of blacks (or any other
oppressed group) is offensive only to the speciesist; one who has
embraced the false notions of what animals are like. Those who are
offended by comparison to a fellow sufferer have fallen for the
propaganda spewed forth by the oppressors. To deny our similarities to
animals is to deny and undermine our own power." -— Marjorie Spiegel
Jack Schidt®

Default Will it never end? IMPOSTER - KILL THE THREAD

BOB

"Harry Demidavicius" > wrote in message
om...

HEY!

Harry's been spoofed
(and not very well either)

BOB

Mr. Wizard

"Harry Demidavicius" > wrote in message
om...
<snip>
Abuse report sent to

Ol' Hippie

Default Dont want to lose Harry

I'd kill file but won't I lose Harry to the cell block K ?

--
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
one pretty well preserved piece, but to skid across the line broadside,

Monroe, of course...

In article >, "Ol' Hippie"
> wrote:

> I'd kill file but won't I lose Harry to the cell block K ?

Zap all posts from operamail. Harry will survive that.
AFAIK you won't lose anyone relevant....

monroe(you can also plonk anything with 'Macon' in it, too)
Ol' Hippie

Christ this guy is a real pain in the ass.
Thanks for the tip, ought to be easy to find any of his posts I have missed
so I can put his butt where it belongs.

--
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
one pretty well preserved piece, but to skid across the line broadside,
thoroughly used up, worn out, shouting GERONIMO !"
Bruce

Steve Wertz

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 09:42:07 -0500, " BOB" > wrote:

>"Harry Demidavicius" > wrote in message
. com...

>HEY!
>
>Harry's been spoofed
>(and not very well either)

Yeah. Because everyone here keeps responding to the troll.

Harry probably is the least of the offenders.

This is what happens, folks. Keep it up.

<sigh>

-sw
Steve Wertz

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 08:49:36 -0800, "Ol' Hippie"
> wrote:

>I'd kill file but won't I lose Harry to the cell block K ?

Nice job of feeding the troll with your feedback.

-sw