RKON

Default BarBQ U

Does anyone know where to get those great grilling tools that Steve uses on
his show? I love the Brush !!I checked Amazon, Cooking.com, and several
sites to no avail.

Thanks
Rich

Monroe, of course...

In article <hBAub.566$yX5.118@okepread05>, "RKON"
> wrote:

> Does anyone know where to get those great grilling tools that Steve uses on
> his show? I love the Brush !!I checked Amazon, Cooking.com, and several
> sites to no avail.

My grillin gear all came from WalMart.
Coleman spatulas. Green ergo-handled stainless with a serrated knife
edge down one side. Love 'em.
Brush Hog brush by CharBroil - Steel bristles-none of that wimpy brass
stuff. I'm a long time brush killer - this is the best I've seen. It's
so far lasted many months longer than any other grill brush I've owned.
Tongs? Floppy U-shaped tongs ain't worth a tinker's damn. Get a pair of
cheap hingepinned springloaded scalloped edged salad grabbers(or
Pedrini makes a pair with smooth oval shaped ends that are nice.)
FWIW - an endorsement by Steve R. don't have much truck in my book. His
stuff is probly comped him or paid for by Greenbriar - who can afford
the moon. Any one so wed to the beer butt chicken idea has to be
missing lotsa other boats as well.
Shop WallyWorld-it's your duty as an American <snaps salute towards
Bentonville AR>

monroe(total costs for all this - about $20)
Jack Schidt®

"Monroe, of course..." > wrote in message
> In article <hBAub.566$yX5.118@okepread05>, "RKON"
> > wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know where to get those great grilling tools that Steve

uses on
> > his show? I love the Brush !!I checked Amazon, Cooking.com, and several
> > sites to no avail.

> My grillin gear all came from WalMart.
> Coleman spatulas. Green ergo-handled stainless with a serrated knife
> edge down one side. Love 'em.
> Brush Hog brush by CharBroil - Steel bristles-none of that wimpy brass
> stuff. I'm a long time brush killer - this is the best I've seen. It's
> so far lasted many months longer than any other grill brush I've owned.
> Tongs? Floppy U-shaped tongs ain't worth a tinker's damn. Get a pair of
> cheap hingepinned springloaded scalloped edged salad grabbers(or
> Pedrini makes a pair with smooth oval shaped ends that are nice.)
> FWIW - an endorsement by Steve R. don't have much truck in my book. His
> stuff is probly comped him or paid for by Greenbriar - who can afford
> the moon. Any one so wed to the beer butt chicken idea has to be
> missing lotsa other boats as well.
> Shop WallyWorld-it's your duty as an American <snaps salute towards
> Bentonville AR>
>
> monroe(total costs for all this - about $20)

haha! Don't you know that Walmart is a Chinese embassy on every corner?

Jack

Monroe, of course...

In article >, "Jack
Schidt®" > wrote:

> "Monroe, of course..." > wrote in message
> > Shop WallyWorld-it's your duty as an American <snaps salute towards
> > Bentonville AR>
> >
> > monroe(total costs for all this - about $20)

> haha! Don't you know that Walmart is a Chinese embassy on every corner?

A Chinese embassy with Arkansas bosses and Mexican coyotes. What could
ever be more American than that? We loooove them Waltons and they need
our money desperately.

monroe(I bet Steve R. shops there too-nyah)