Thomas Mooney

Default FYI: Dot Matrix is Veg Head / Tofu Guy / IBSinger...

"He can morph, but he can't hide." Muhammad Ali

--
TFM3

Note: Spam-resistant e-mail address

Default User

Thomas Mooney wrote:

> "He can morph, but he can't hide." Muhammad Ali

The way I figure it, it's a lot easier for me to update a killfile than
it is for this goober to create new email/google accounts.

If everyone is persistent about killfiling and NOT replying, the troll
will go off and seek more profitable (from a troll standpoint) venues.
Kill threads and thread starters.

Brian Rodenborn
F1

"Default User" > wrote in message
> Thomas Mooney wrote:
> >
> > "He can morph, but he can't hide." Muhammad Ali

> The way I figure it, it's a lot easier for me to update a killfile than
> it is for this goober to create new email/google accounts.
>
> If everyone is persistent about killfiling and NOT replying, the troll
> will go off and seek more profitable (from a troll standpoint) venues.
> Kill threads and thread starters.
>

> Brian Rodenborn

Agreed...all this killfiling is making me hungry...guess I'll have to eat
some tasty animals!!