Veg Head

Default "In their behavior toward creatures..."

"In their behavior toward creatures, all men are Nazis. Human beings
see oppression vividly when they're the victims. Otherwise they
victimize blindly and without a thought." -- Isaac Bashevis Singer

"It is a surprisingly close progression from hunting animals to
hunting and torturing people...catching and lynching blacks or smoking
out Jews during the Holocaust." -- Aviva Cantor
Brian and Maryann

When smoking Jews during a holocaust......do yyou use hickory or mesquite?

"Veg Head" > wrote in message
om...
> "In their behavior toward creatures, all men are Nazis. Human beings
> see oppression vividly when they're the victims. Otherwise they
> victimize blindly and without a thought." -- Isaac Bashevis Singer
>
> "It is a surprisingly close progression from hunting animals to
> hunting and torturing people...catching and lynching blacks or smoking
> out Jews during the Holocaust." -- Aviva Cantor

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 18:42:59 GMT, "Brian and Maryann"
> wrote:

>When smoking Jews during a holocaust......do yyou use hickory or mesquite?

Not funny. Not one bit.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
Brian and Maryann

I know it wasn't really a funny comment but since Adolph was a vegan that
VegHead might know the answer.

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 18:42:59 GMT, "Brian and Maryann"
> > wrote:
>
> >When smoking Jews during a holocaust......do yyou use hickory or

mesquite?

> Not funny. Not one bit.
>
> --
> Kevin S. Wilson
> Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
> "Who put these fingerprints on my imagination?"

Brian and Maryann

I should also point out that by comparing being meat eaters to the
holocaust, it cheapens every one of the 6 million Jews and countless others
that died between the years 1933-1945.
(PS) Maryann is of Jewish descent and says my earlier comments were rude and
uncalled for.