FoodBanter.com

-   -   "A universe is indeed to be pitied..." (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/19174-universe-indeed-pitied.html)

TreeHugger 28-10-2003 05:46 AM

"A universe is indeed to be pitied..."

"A universe is indeed to be pitied whose dominating inhabitants are so
unconscious and so ethically embryonic that they make life a
commodity, mercy a disease, and systematic massacre a pastime and a
profession." -- J. Howard Moore

Steve Wertz 28-10-2003 08:10 AM

"A universe is indeed to be pitied..."

On 27 Oct 2003 21:46:52 -0800, (TreeHugger)
wrote:

snip

Listen folks, there's no use repsonding to the troll. This is
strictly a one-sided conversation. He posts, people jump. It's
really kinda sad.

Just let it go. I'd be willing to bet the twit isn't even a
vegetarian.

-sw