Tim Wisniewski

Default Black & Decker Bags

Folks.......fwiw....I just scooted out and bought some Black and Decker bags
and used them with my Tilia......they sealed fine and allowed the machine to
pull a strong vacuum. Looks like they'll be just fine. This just confirms
the experience of a few other folks.

me

Who cares!

"Tim Wisniewski" > wrote in message
> Folks.......fwiw....I just scooted out and bought some Black and Decker

bags
> and used them with my Tilia......they sealed fine and allowed the machine

> pull a strong vacuum. Looks like they'll be just fine. This just

confirms
> the experience of a few other folks.

Steve Calvin

me wrote:

> Who cares!
>
> "Tim Wisniewski" > wrote in message
>
>>Folks.......fwiw....I just scooted out and bought some Black and Decker

> bags
>
>>and used them with my Tilia......they sealed fine and allowed the machine

>>pull a strong vacuum. Looks like they'll be just fine. This just

> confirms
>
>>the experience of a few other folks.

Actually, quite a few people probably will. Including me. Thanks Tim.

--
Steve

Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 22:22:56 GMT, "me" > wrote:

>Who cares!

Only those of us who know that an interrogative sentence ends with a
question mark, not an exclamation mark. That leaves you in the corner,
alone at the kiddie table.

BTW, what do you have planned for your second post to AFB?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
Steve Wertz

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 16:55:25 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson >
wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 22:22:56 GMT, "me" > wrote:
>
>>Who cares!

>Only those of us who know that an interrogative sentence ends with a
>question mark, not an exclamation mark. That leaves you in the corner,
>alone at the kiddie table.
>
>BTW, what do you have planned for your second post to AFB?

She's been here once befo

Definately on medication.

-sw

me

You've made two mistakes:

1. Assuming I meant it as interrogative rather than declarative.

2. Thinking I care what your opinion is.

Here's an interrogative sentence for you:

What makes you folks here think anyone cares about your arrogant opinions?

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 22:22:56 GMT, "me" > wrote:
>
> >Who cares!

> Only those of us who know that an interrogative sentence ends with a
> question mark, not an exclamation mark. That leaves you in the corner,
> alone at the kiddie table.
>
> BTW, what do you have planned for your second post to AFB?
>

> --
> Kevin S. Wilson
> Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
> "Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
> --Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology

me

"Steve Wertz" > spewed forth some crap

> She's been here once befo

> Definately on medication.
>
> -sw

You folks are way too easy to troll. No sport here at all.

Larry Noah

In article >, "me" >
writes:

>You've made two mistakes:
>
>1. Assuming I meant it as interrogative rather than declarative.
>
>2. Thinking I care what your opinion is.
>
>Here's an interrogative sentence for you:
>
>What makes you folks here think anyone cares about your arrogant opinions?

Does your ISP force you the read this newsgroup? BTW, that is interrogative
rather than declarative - since you sometimes seem to confuse the two.

Larry Noah

Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 21:58:24 GMT, "me" > wrote:

>"Steve Wertz" > spewed forth some crap
>>
>> She's been here once befo

>> Definately on medication.
>>
>> -sw

>You folks are way too easy to troll. No sport here at all.

posting flamebait ! = trolling

Don't use words the meaning of which you don't understand. You'll only
end up looking foolish in public.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology
Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 21:55:27 GMT, "me" > wrote:

>You've made two mistakes:

But they weren't top-posting and full-quoting, so at least I didn't
look like a goofball newbie.

>1. Assuming I meant it as interrogative rather than declarative.

Oh, that's a good one! You're going to lecture me on the English
language.

>2. Thinking I care what your opinion is.
>
>Here's an interrogative sentence for you:
>
>What makes you folks here think anyone cares about your arrogant opinions?

I dunno. You're the one reading and following up to our opinions. So
you tell us why you care.