JakBQuik

Default Flowers for the Hound

Just wanted to tell you guys that I ordered some nice flowers to be
delivered this afternoon to the Hound's home. I included as many names of
the regulars on AFB that I could remember, and added "all your friends at
AFB".

I talked to his widow this morning, who is a very nice woman. She's still
in shock because this happened so unexpectedly. No word about the exact
cause and I didn't want to pry.

So long Hound.

John in Austin

Ol' Hippie

Good for you my friend. Let her know the joy he brought to all of us.
I will cherish every tip he posted wish I had met him in person.
Bruce-n-Gold Beach

Brick

"Ol' Hippie" > wrote in message
> Good for you my friend. Let her know the joy he brought to all of

us.
> I will cherish every tip he posted wish I had met him in person.
> Bruce-n-Gold Beach

I second what Bruce said. Way to go Jack. We'll keep his memory
alive in this group

Brick

The Fat Man®

JakBQuik wrote:
> Just wanted to tell you guys that I ordered some nice flowers to be
> delivered this afternoon to the Hound's home. I included as many
> names of the regulars on AFB that I could remember, and added "all
> your friends at AFB".
>
> I talked to his widow this morning, who is a very nice woman. She's
> still in shock because this happened so unexpectedly. No word about
> the exact cause and I didn't want to pry.
>
> So long Hound.
>
> John in Austin

Calling Blaise "a nice woman" is quite the understatement. She's one
helluva gal.

You're a good guy, JakBQuick. Thanks mucho.

TFM®

Harry Demidavicius

On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 00:41:50 GMT, "The Fat Man®"
> wrote:

>JakBQuik wrote:
>> Just wanted to tell you guys that I ordered some nice flowers to be
>> delivered this afternoon to the Hound's home. I included as many
>> names of the regulars on AFB that I could remember, and added "all
>> your friends at AFB".
>>
>> I talked to his widow this morning, who is a very nice woman. She's
>> still in shock because this happened so unexpectedly. No word about
>> the exact cause and I didn't want to pry.
>>
>> So long Hound.
>>
>> John in Austin

>Calling Blaise "a nice woman" is quite the understatement. She's one
>helluva gal.
>
>You're a good guy, JakBQuick. Thanks mucho.
>
>TFM®

What FatMan said,

Harry