FoodBanter.com

-   -   Jack Daniels Invitational BBQ Championships (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/19160-jack-daniels-invitational-bbq.html)

Olde Hippee 26-10-2003 03:01 PM

Jack Daniels Invitational BBQ Championships

Did any one hear the results? I'm especially interested in the all
Kamado team "Smokin' Away Again in Porkaritaville".
I just checked the Jack Daniels site and they haven't posted the results
yet.
thanks for any info.

--
Olde Hippee
Life's Riches Other Rooms Adorn,

BOB 26-10-2003 10:36 PM

Jack Daniels Invitational BBQ Championships

In ,
Olde Hippee > typed:
> Did any one hear the results? I'm especially interested in the all
> Kamado team "Smokin' Away Again in Porkaritaville".
> I just checked the Jack Daniels site and they haven't posted the results
> yet.
> thanks for any info.
>
> --
> Olde Hippee
> Life's Riches Other Rooms Adorn,
> But It's In the Kitchen Home is Born

Here's a link to the top 10 in each category. Sorry to say, I don't see
"Smokin' Away Again In Porkaritaville" in the top 10.

http://www.rbjb.com/rbjb/rbjbboard/messages/258489.html

BOB

Olde Hippee 29-10-2003 06:55 PM

Jack Daniels Invitational BBQ Championships

They did place 13th in Brisket, no small feat in the grand scheme of
things,.13th in the world is mighty good, and their brisket almost doesn't
need chewing it is so tender.
Olde Hippee
.. .

Jason 04-11-2003 10:57 PM

Jack Daniels Invitational BBQ Championships

Their scores in brisket we

36 36 35 35 31 30

David said it looked like a couple of brand new judges at the end.

Make sense to me!