TreeHugger

Default "For the animal shall not be measured by man..."

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older and
more complete than ours, they move finished and complete, gifted with
extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by
voices we shall never hear. They are not bretheren; they are not
underlings; they are other nations, caught with ourselves in the net
of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendour and travail of the
Earth." -- Henry Beston
Pigmeat

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. Except to estimate it's
cooking time. In a world older and
> more complete than ours, they move finished and complete, grilled and Q'd

to perfection,gifted with
> extensions of the senses we have , ESPECIALLY TASTE, living by
> voices we shall never hear. They are not bretheren; they are food,they are

not
> underlings; they are Q,they are other nations, caught with ourselves in

the net
> of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendour and travail of the
> Earth." -- Henry Beston

Ol' Hippie

Bet Hound is scarfing one right now !

DoublEE

On 25 Oct 2003 09:41:51 -0700, TreeHugger wrote:

> they move finished and complete,

covered in a nice tangy bbq sauce to the table...mmmmmmmmm.....

stewart

I LOVE animals too....

They're delicious

In article >,
TreeHugger > wrote:

> "For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older and
> more complete than ours, they move finished and complete, gifted with
> extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by
> voices we shall never hear. They are not bretheren; they are not
> underlings; they are other nations, caught with ourselves in the net
> of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendour and travail of the
> Earth." -- Henry Beston

I measured my kitchen triangle. Kalmia General Cooking 15 26-05-2014 02:39 AM
Drive against animal slaughter by animal welfare groups dh@. Vegan 0 18-11-2011 01:27 AM
Animal welfare, not animal "rights" Rudy Canoza[_3_] Vegan 10 21-02-2008 05:38 PM
Can H2S be measured? Igor Winemaking 12 08-02-2006 12:01 AM
Why all my bartenders used measured pourers Bob Pastorio General Cooking 19 05-11-2003 01:02 AM