Jack Curry

Default Go ahead and flame me...

"Another Wise Guy - Macon, GA USA" >
wrote in message ,

then talk about barbecue and alternatives to barbecue with
> the vast majority of the users of this group.

Whadda schmuck. Has anyone noticed how many of the "vast majority" has said
anything to this asshole other than "Plonk me, Dickhead?"
Jack Curry
-vast minority member-

The Fat Man®

milesh wrote:

> Thats just a dictionary definition which changes through time to suit
> current trends. I already showed the historical basis as it is known
> for the origination of the word. There are several theories so no
> one quite knows for sure. However, each of the generally accepted
> accounts for its origination does not define it as a form of cooking.
> The very 1st proven written use of the word in the USA was in regards
> to a social gathering.

These guys tout 'Tradition' but tradition from
> when?

I'd like to show you a good ol' southern tradition.
Whyn't you come down south and experience it firsthand?

To put it plain and simple, we don't put up with your kind down here. You'd
find yourself in a sinkhole or a swamp quicker than you could say, "I was
just kidding."

Certainly not from the original use of the word as historians
> have found. Guess it depends on your time frame from when you are
> allowed to rewrite history.

And the original Barbacoa was used to cook humans. You see, there's a
reason we strayed a bit from *real* tradition.

TFM®

Monroe, of course...

In article >, " BOB"
> wrote:

> Magentachicken typed:
>
> > OBQ - (grilling) - Portabellas have been dirt-ass cheap lately. Looks
> > like shroom sammiches for supper!
> >
> > monroe(the doc is out)

> You old Vegetarian, you!
> <eg>

Yep - burgers ain't always beef around here. They were yummy K-licious.
Not the species that gives ya 'Mad Shroom Disease' either. Just
another way to deal with the recentest of beef price hikes. I see
ribeyes going for up to $15/lb. Makes ya wanna eat hay.....

> BOB
> getting ready to leave for the partay before the www.FLBBQ.org competition in
> Clermont, Fla. to eat some food and drink Ricky's single malt

Ricky's single malt. You poor *******. A man's gotta do what a man's
gotta do i guess.....

monroe(glass of vino santo in hand)
Miles

The Fat Man® wrote:
> To put it plain and simple, we don't put up with your kind down here. You'd
> find yourself in a sinkhole or a swamp quicker than you could say, "I was
> just kidding."

LOL...And you're proud of that? How much does it cost to convert an old
pickup to a BBQ pit these days?

> And the original Barbacoa was used to cook humans. You see, there's a
> reason we strayed a bit from *real* tradition.

Uh...no. Historians aren't sure where BBQ came from but one theory
comes from Barbacoa, which in some circles was a sleeping platform.
Makes sense since you're still asleep.

Miles

Monroe, of course... wrote:

> Awwwww-from the above loud sounds of sucking it looks like these two
> are gettin romantic. Lotsa barbecue being discussed. Lots.

You just can't find any original jokes to tell can ya? The ol' two
lovers routine. Try to do better.

Miles

The Fat Man® wrote:

> Seriously, why don't you check out alt.boiled.shit for some company more
> geared toward your style. You'll find no compassion here.
>
> Tell yer mama my balls itch somethin' fierce!

You're about as humorous and original as Monroe. The ol' lets make up a
fake NG name routine.

wrote:
> []
>
> ...or I can ask the radical purists to identify themselves, killfile
> them all, then talk about barbecue and alternatives to barbecue with
> the vast majority of the users of this group.

Please so identify me. You are a yavona vacootsa! LMAO

--
Nick, Retired in the San Fernando Valley www.boonchoo.com
"Giving violent criminals a government guarantee that their intended
Miles

Monroe, of course... wrote:

> That's
> about the fullest extent of the use of pressurecookery I can come up
> with to fit within the afb confines.

Muhahaha! You're hysterical with your constant whining about OT posts.
Look at the crap you and your cronies spew. One trash talking post
after another...ya, you're really concerned with OT posts in AFB.

The Fat Man®

Miles wrote:
> The Fat Man® wrote:
>> To put it plain and simple, we don't put up with your kind down
>> here. You'd find yourself in a sinkhole or a swamp quicker than you
>> could say, "I was just kidding."

> LOL...And you're proud of that? How much does it cost to convert an
> old pickup to a BBQ pit these days?

Yeah, I'm proud of that. I'd beat your ass senseless and tie you to a tree
for the gators and skeeters to finish off.

Now I'm pretty damn sure I just killfiled you and went to another NG, then
back here and here you were again. Do me a favor and post all the addresses
you post from. You're getting my BP up again and you need killin'.

TFM®

Miles

The Fat Man® wrote:
> Yeah, I'm proud of that. I'd beat your ass senseless and tie you to a tree
> for the gators and skeeters to finish off.

LOL...Now ya know why your kind is the brunt of so many great jokes.
You've allowed alot of good comics to earn a pile of money with your antics.

> Now I'm pretty damn sure I just killfiled you and went to another NG, then
> back here and here you were again.

Oh ya...you still can't figure out how to killfile someone. Gotta laugh
at your rants about killfiling. You just can't resist replying to a
person you say you killfiled can ya? Must be that southern mentality.
Have you ever tried to just ignore what you don't like? What a concept.

Jim

>"Monroe, of course..." wrote:

>Awwwww-from the above loud sounds of sucking it looks like these two
>are gettin romantic. Lotsa barbecue being discussed. Lots.

Yeah, both the miles/h thing and this wise guy assclown claim to want to talk
about barbecue, but I haven't seen a relevant post from either yet.

>monroe(dont forget the tongue)

Don't worry, I predict some serious salad tossing in their immediate future.

Jim

Marvin

In news:Jpiob.37871$Rd4.20333@fed1read07,
Miles > typed:
> Hotair wrote:
>> Take your pressure cooked ribs and find a group thats not dedicated to
>> a certain method of cooking.

> Dedicated or obsessed and arrogant? Many regulars do discuss grilling
> and other forms of cooking at times. A self declared moderator such as
> yourself should do something about that.
>
>> Lots of people boil and pressure cook ribs
>> cause they ain't never had good ribs to compare them to.

> Thats complete bull. Many have had them cooked any number of ways.
> Whats better to one person is not better to everyone in the world. It's
> ones taste over anothers. Some people hate the smokey flavor of Q.
> Your statement is just one in many showing what arrogance exists with a
> few radical purists.
>
>> But in this group that kind of talk is just plain stupid trolling

> Trolling or just not realizing what arrogance exists? Imagine a meat
> recipe where smoke is not desired. Gasp...how horrible.

BITE MY ASS, millstone

Marvin

In ,
milesh > typed:
> "Another Wise Guy - Macon, GA USA" wrote:
>

>> No true. I want to discuss barbecue and alternatives to barbecue.

> You can only talk about other forms of cooking and Q' alternatives if it
> is in aggrement with the radical purists here. Subjects such as slow
> roasting in an oven, grilling etc. have been discussed here many times.

SO, GO AWAY

Marvin

In news:KoFob.39059$Rd4.27257@fed1read07,
Miles > typed:
> Monroe, of course... wrote:
>
>> Awwwww-from the above loud sounds of sucking it looks like these two
>> are gettin romantic. Lotsa barbecue being discussed. Lots.

> You just can't find any original jokes to tell can ya? The ol' two
> lovers routine. Try to do better.

it is so rare that you actually get a new squeeze that munrow is just happy to
see that you have a new lover at all

Marvin

In news:Y78ob.37252$Rd4.30200@fed1read07,
Miles > typed:
> Marvin wrote:
>
>> Go Blow A Goat

> Hmm..you sure seem to have a thing for Goats.

First time I ever posted about a goat on this newsgroup.
Are you following me from newsgroup to newsgroup?
Please stop cyber-stalking me.

Miles

Marvin wrote:
> Clueless and Miles, sitting in a tree
> K I S S I N G

You're too late. That ol' joke has already been told. Geez you guys
really are clueless and instead can only think up jokes that others did
decades ago.

Miles

Marvin wrote:

> You can take your alter-ego "clueless-newbie" with your mouldy ass.
> You could call it rec.argues.with.ourselves.and.plonks.everyone.else

Oh geez. 1st it's the ol couple joke and now once again the lets make
up a fake NG name joke. Already done, you're too late. Originality is
not your forte.

Miles

Marvin wrote:
> SO, GO AWAY

I'm here whenever I feel like it and you'll keep right on whining about it.

Miles

Marvin wrote:

> Stick your tongue in a littel deeper now
> milesh likes it when you tickle his ass hole like that

Three old worn out jokes in one day? The ol sexual innuendo. You
really can't think up something new all on your own!

frohe

Duwop wrote:
> Gotta admit, as dumb a troll as he is, take a look at how many
> replies he's gotten.

Kinda makes one wonder who the dumb ones really are huh?
--
-frohe
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 00:45:52 +0000, "Another Wise Guy - Macon, GA USA"
> wrote:

>After a while
>I will have killfiled everyone who thinks that this is alt.flame and
>will be able to have a conversation with those who came here to talk
>about barbecue.

Sonny, we've been talking about barbecue for a long time before you
stumbled in here, and we'll be talking about it for a long time after
your gone. Meanwhile, you just go on enjoying talking to yourself and
your sock-puppet Smiles.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
Kevin S. Wilson

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 20:02:09 -0700, Miles >
wrote:

>Monroe, of course... wrote:
>
>> Awwwww-from the above loud sounds of sucking it looks like these two
>> are gettin romantic. Lotsa barbecue being discussed. Lots.

>You just can't find any original jokes to tell can ya? The ol' two
>lovers routine. Try to do better.

How many times are you going to use this ploy, Smiles? We've seen you
do it dozens of times:

"Oh, the old mental health flame . . . "
"Oh, the old insult my mother flame . . ."
"Oh, the old spelling and grammar flame . . ."

Always followed by an exhortation for your detractors to be more
creative. The irony meter registers 11.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Who put these fingerprints on my imagination?"
Kevin S. Wilson

On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 00:50:08 +0000, "Another Wise Guy - Macon, GA USA"
> wrote:

>...or I can ask the radical purists to identify themselves, killfile
>them all, then talk about barbecue and alternatives to barbecue with
>the vast majority of the users of this group.

How's that plan working out for you? You will let us know when you
begin to "talk about barbecue and alternatives to barbecue," right?

Hell, you can't even find your way out of this thread.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Who put these fingerprints on my imagination?"
Kevin S. Wilson

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 20:04:48 -0700, Miles >
wrote:

>The Fat Man® wrote:
>
>> Seriously, why don't you check out alt.boiled.shit for some company more
>> geared toward your style. You'll find no compassion here.
>>
>> Tell yer mama my balls itch somethin' fierce!

>You're about as humorous and original as Monroe. The ol' lets make up a
>fake NG name routine.

The ol' "the ol' [fill in the blank]" retort. And you're calling him
unoriginal?