Estaban Vuertez

Default Go ahead and flame me...

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 05:00:36 +0000, "Another Wise Guy - Macon, GA USA"
> wrote:

says...

>>worthless, bleating fool.

>*plonk*

He called everyone here a fool in his second post to this thread but
when someone calls him a fool, they get plonked.

Ahh, the irony. Somebody needs to put him out of his misery.

-ev
Marvin

Go Blow A Goat, and take miles with you, he's good at blowing goats,

He also seems to show up around here about the same time as most of the
trolls.........coincidence? Probably not.
marvin

In ,
Another Wise Guy - Macon, GA USA > typed:
> says...
>
>> Hey twit,

> *plonk*

>> Just Another Internet Wise Guy Macon, GA USA |

Miles

BOB wrote:
> Ask also about the logic of reading a newsgroup when you plonk everybody in the
> group that actually has some knowledge on the subject of that newsgroup.

Arrogance is not knowledge some look for.

Miles

Marvin wrote:

> Go Blow A Goat

Hmm..you sure seem to have a thing for Goats.

Randy Price

So as not to ruffle any feathers here, could you go to rec.food.cooking and
post your technique of pressure cooking the ribs? I would like to try it but I
don't want to experiment. What kind of ribs, how much liquid, and cooking time
is what I'm looking for. Thanks -RP

El Capitan

In article <Y78ob.37252$Rd4.30200@fed1read07>,
Miles > wrote:

> Marvin wrote:
>
> > Go Blow A Goat

> Hmm..you sure seem to have a thing for Goats.

Mmmmmmmm.... cabrito! Time to go hit a carneceria and get a baby goat.

Barney McBee's Texas Goat Sauce
Makes about 7 cups

1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 onions, chopped
1 clove garlic, mashed
1 32-ounce bottle ketchup
3 tablespoons yellow mustard
2 cups black coffee
1 cup distilled vinegar
1 lemon, cut in half
6 tablespoons chili powder
3 good taps Worcestershire sauce
Salt and pepper to taste

Heat oil over medium-low in a large saucepan. Add onions and garlic and
saute until tender but not brown. Whisk together ketchup and mustard in
a large bowl and add to ingredients in saucepan. Add remaining
ingredients. Simmer over low heat for 1 hour. Refrigerate unused sauce
up to several weeks.
Miles

Hotair wrote:
> Take your pressure cooked ribs and find a group thats not dedicated to
> a certain method of cooking.

Dedicated or obsessed and arrogant? Many regulars do discuss grilling
and other forms of cooking at times. A self declared moderator such as
yourself should do something about that.

> Lots of people boil and pressure cook ribs
> cause they ain't never had good ribs to compare them to.

Thats complete bull. Many have had them cooked any number of ways.
Whats better to one person is not better to everyone in the world. It's
ones taste over anothers. Some people hate the smokey flavor of Q.
Your statement is just one in many showing what arrogance exists with a
few radical purists.

> But in this group that kind of talk is just plain stupid trolling

Trolling or just not realizing what arrogance exists? Imagine a meat
recipe where smoke is not desired. Gasp...how horrible.

Duwop

Miles wrote:
> Hotair wrote:
>
> Trolling or just not realizing what arrogance exists? Imagine a meat
> recipe where smoke is not desired. Gasp...how horrible.

Milksop, in a post with a subject line "Go ahead an flame me" with a sig of
"another internet wiseguy" with a time proven topic guaranteed to get

I do agree that too many here acted like moths to a flame though, knee jerk
reaction and all that. But shit, that's what the troll wanted, attention, he
got it, why you complaining?

Oh, that's right, that's your job, aint it?

(Isn't is arrogant to proclaim a group of people arrogant? )

Kevin S. Wilson

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:53:03 -0700, Miles >
wrote:

>Hotair wrote:
>> Take your pressure cooked ribs and find a group thats not dedicated to
>> a certain method of cooking.

>Dedicated or obsessed and arrogant? Many regulars do discuss grilling
>and other forms of cooking at times. A self declared moderator such as
>yourself should do something about that.

Pot, kettle, black. What are your posts if not an attempt to moderate
the content of AFB?

You're a putz, Smiles. You've been a putz since your first post here,
and you'll always be a putz.

The only time you show up is when you see an opportunity to comment on
what you object to in AFB, which would lead a sane person to wonder
why the hell you stick around here anyway. You don't contribute
anything meaningful but instead harp away at the same tired, shop-worn
ideas. You're a one-note wonder and a one-trick pony. As a result,
you're boring.

You got your widdle feelings hurt when you first showed up here. It's
time for you to figure out that no none here cares. Go whine somewhere
else.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
Another Wise Guy - Macon, GA USA

says...

>Dedicated or obsessed and arrogant? Many regulars do discuss grilling
>and other forms of cooking at times. A self declared moderator such as
>yourself should do something about that.
>
>> Lots of people boil and pressure cook ribs
>> cause they ain't never had good ribs to compare them to.

>Thats complete bull. Many have had them cooked any number of ways.
>Whats better to one person is not better to everyone in the world. It's
>ones taste over anothers. Some people hate the smokey flavor of Q.
>Your statement is just one in many showing what arrogance exists with a
>few radical purists.
>
>> But in this group that kind of talk is just plain stupid trolling

>Trolling or just not realizing what arrogance exists? Imagine a meat
>recipe where smoke is not desired. Gasp...how horrible.

barbecue

\Bar"be*cue\

1. A hog, ox, or other large animal roasted or broiled whole for a feast.

2. A social entertainment, where many people assemble, usually in the open air, at which one or more large animals are roasted or broiled whole.

3. A floor, on which coffee beans are sun-dried.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary

| Just Another Internet Wise Guy Macon, GA USA |

Kevin S. Wilson

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:43:59 +0000, "Another Wise Guy - Macon, GA USA"
> wrote:

says...

>>that's what the troll wanted, attention, he got it,

>No true. I want to discuss barbecue and alternatives to barbecue.
>I read the group for while first, and noted the behavior of some
>of the users. The subject line and controversial opinion were
>designed to quickly identify those who don't wish to have a rational
>discussion. It's working.

Leaving you with <snicker> Smiles to talk to, who only wants to talk
about what he objects to in AFB.

Let us know how that works out, mmm-kay?
--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Who put these fingerprints on my imagination?"
Monroe, of course...

In article >, "Duwop"
> wrote:

> Milksop, in a post with a subject line "Go ahead an flame me" with a sig of
> "another internet wiseguy" with a time proven topic guaranteed to get
>
> I do agree that too many here acted like moths to a flame though, knee jerk
> reaction and all that. But shit, that's what the troll wanted, attention, he
> got it, why you complaining?
>
> Oh, that's right, that's your job, aint it?
>
> (Isn't is arrogant to proclaim a group of people arrogant? )

Hufferin Milena sufford is just tweaked that we all are picking on his
new wankbudd ..errr.. special friend.
As for his real job? Something like chief vice assistant buttyank I'd
guess. Arrogance befits the stupid, dont it?

monroe(afbHR)
The Fat Man®

Some lobotomy gone wrong in Macon, GA USA wrote:

> (Anyone else want to nbe killfiled? All it takes is one insult.
> Please inedtify yourself ASDAP so that i don't miss any of you!)

>> Just Another Internet Wise Guy Macon, GA USA |

I'll take you up on that, peckerhead.

I just can't resist a free plonking.

Tell yer Mama to call me. She gave me crabs.

TFM®

Duwop

Monroe, of course... wrote:
> In article >, "Duwop"
> > wrote:
>
> As for his real job? Something like chief vice assistant buttyank I'd
> guess. Arrogance befits the stupid, dont it?
>
> monroe(afbHR)

And the other internet dumbass ( a.k.a. ****tard) promised I was plonked.
Ah well, why would he plonk anybody when he's just here for the reactions
anyway?

Gotta admit, as dumb a troll as he is, take a look at how many replies he's
gotten.

I havent kept up with the debate, what's the current thinking anyway:
Are trolls simply attention craving loners, or is it simply bad potty
training? Last I looked I think bad potty training was in vogue.

Steve Wertz

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:38:50 +0000, "Another Wise Guy - Macon, GA USA"
> wrote:

>\Bar"be*cue\
>
>1. A hog, ox, or other large animal roasted or broiled whole for a feast.
>
>2. A social entertainment, where many people assemble, usually in the open air, at which one or more large animals are roasted or broiled whole.
>
>3. A floor, on which coffee beans are sun-dried.

>Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary

Kinda hard to fit an ox in a pressure cooker, wouldn't you say?

-sw
Monroe, of course...

In article >, "Duwop"
> wrote:

> And the other internet dumbass ( a.k.a. ****tard) promised I was plonked.
> Ah well, why would he plonk anybody when he's just here for the reactions
> anyway?
>
> Gotta admit, as dumb a troll as he is, take a look at how many replies he's
> gotten.
>
> I havent kept up with the debate, what's the current thinking anyway:
> Are trolls simply attention craving loners, or is it simply bad potty
> training? Last I looked I think bad potty training was in vogue.

LOL - I think Macon MoronGuy falls 50/50 into both categories. Piles
Stufford is undoubtedly 100% bad potty training. Or a scat fetishist -
but the distinction is dubious in this case.....

OBQ - (grilling) - Portabellas have been dirt-ass cheap lately. Looks
like shroom sammiches for supper!

monroe(the doc is out)
BOB

Kevin S. Wilson typed:
> On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:53:03 -0700, Miles >
> wrote:
>

>> Hotair wrote:
>>> Take your pressure cooked ribs and find a group thats not dedicated to
>>> a certain method of cooking.

>> Dedicated or obsessed and arrogant? Many regulars do discuss grilling
>> and other forms of cooking at times. A self declared moderator such as
>> yourself should do something about that.
>>

> Pot, kettle, black. What are your posts if not an attempt to moderate
> the content of AFB?
>
> You're a putz, Smiles. You've been a putz since your first post here,
> and you'll always be a putz.
>
> The only time you show up is when you see an opportunity to comment on
> what you object to in AFB, which would lead a sane person to wonder
> why the hell you stick around here anyway. You don't contribute
> anything meaningful but instead harp away at the same tired, shop-worn
> ideas. You're a one-note wonder and a one-trick pony. As a result,
> you're boring.
>
> You got your widdle feelings hurt when you first showed up here. It's
> time for you to figure out that no none here cares. Go whine somewhere
> else.
>
> --
> Kevin S. Wilson
> Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
> "Who put these fingerprints on my imagination?"

Nothing snipped because it's all true.

Smilesh just likes to argue. On the newsgroup rec.food.equipment "it" is
arguing with a dentist about dental matters. "IT" of course, knows more than
the dentist. But we already knew that.

BOB

BOB

Magentachicken typed:

> OBQ - (grilling) - Portabellas have been dirt-ass cheap lately. Looks
> like shroom sammiches for supper!
>
> monroe(the doc is out)

You old Vegetarian, you!
<eg>

BOB
getting ready to leave for the partay before the www.FLBBQ.org competition in
Clermont, Fla. to eat some food and drink Ricky's single malt

BOB

Steve Wertz typed:
> On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:38:50 +0000, "Another Wise Ass - Macon, GA USA"
> > wrote:
>
>> \Bar"be*cue\
>>
>> 1. A hog, ox, or other large animal roasted or broiled whole for a feast.
>>
>> 2. A social entertainment, where many people assemble, usually in the open

air,
>> at which one or more large animals are roasted or broiled whole.
>>
>> 3. A floor, on which coffee beans are sun-dried.

>> Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary

> Kinda hard to fit an ox in a pressure cooker, wouldn't you say?
>
> -sw

Or even a small whole hog.

BOB

milesh

Duwop wrote:

> Milksop, in a post with a subject line "Go ahead an flame me" with a sig of
> "another internet wiseguy" with a time proven topic guaranteed to get

Not a matter of objecting. Just hysterical at the number of replies doing
exactly what this guy asked.

> I do agree that too many here acted like moths to a flame though, knee jerk
> reaction and all that. But shit, that's what the troll wanted, attention, he
> got it, why you complaining?

Laughing is not complaining.

milesh

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> >Dedicated or obsessed and arrogant? Many regulars do discuss grilling
> >and other forms of cooking at times. A self declared moderator such as
> >yourself should do something about that.
> >

> Pot, kettle, black. What are your posts if not an attempt to moderate
> the content of AFB?

Where the heck have I ever said you can't post your crap? I'll continue to
laugh at your rants and whines and you'll continue to spew them.

milesh

BOB wrote:

> You said that you did TWICE and you said you blocked the whole domain.
> Proves that you are as stupid and as useless as we thought at first.

Pretty stupid to get all worked up over it. Lets all yell together now.....TWICE.

milesh

"Another Wise Guy - Macon, GA USA" wrote:

> barbecue
>
> \Bar"be*cue\
>
> 1. A hog, ox, or other large animal roasted or broiled whole for a feast.
>
> 2. A social entertainment, where many people assemble, usually in the open air, at which one or more large animals are roasted or broiled whole.
>
> 3. A floor, on which coffee beans are sun-dried.

Thats just a dictionary definition which changes through time to suit current trends. I already showed the historical basis as it is known for the
origination of the word. There are several theories so no one quite knows for sure. However, each of the generally accepted accounts for its
origination does not define it as a form of cooking. The very 1st proven written use of the word in the USA was in regards to a social gathering.
These guys tout 'Tradition' but tradition from when? Certainly not from the original use of the word as historians have found. Guess it depends on
your time frame from when you are allowed to rewrite history.

milesh

"Another Wise Guy - Macon, GA USA" wrote:

> No true. I want to discuss barbecue and alternatives to barbecue.

You can only talk about other forms of cooking and Q' alternatives if it
is in aggrement with the radical purists here. Subjects such as slow
roasting in an oven, grilling etc. have been discussed here many times.

milesh

Duwop wrote:

> (Isn't is arrogant to proclaim a group of people arrogant? )

Calling someone arrogant is arrogant? They are what they are. If you are
intending to believe by 'group' I mean this NG as a whole then you are mistaken.

milesh

Duwop wrote:

> Gotta admit, as dumb a troll as he is, take a look at how many replies he's
> gotten.

If he's a troll then the dumb ones are those that did as he asked.

milesh

BOB wrote:

> Smilesh just likes to argue. On the newsgroup rec.food.equipment "it" is
> arguing with a dentist about dental matters. "IT" of course, knows more than
> the dentist. But we already knew that.

Ah Bob, my biggest fan who follows me around. You just love to argue
about...hmmm, anything you can as above shows.