bonedaddy

Default Kettle No More

After 4 years of faithful service my Weber Kettle will no longer be used to
smoke. I am the proud new owner of a WSM. My wife surprised me with the
WSM for my birthday. The Kettle will now be used exclusively for grilling.
For the maiden voyage of the WSM this weekend I am planning on chicken and
spares accompanied by Chef Juke's Raspberry-Chipotle Q sauce.

God, help my neighbors when I have to fend them off with my 12 gauge.

bd

Howard Lee

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 09:05:01 -0500, "bonedaddy" <I HATE SPAM> wrote:

>After 4 years of faithful service my Weber Kettle will no longer be used to
>smoke. I am the proud new owner of a WSM. My wife surprised me with the
>WSM for my birthday. The Kettle will now be used exclusively for grilling.
>For the maiden voyage of the WSM this weekend I am planning on chicken and
>spares accompanied by Chef Juke's Raspberry-Chipotle Q sauce.
>
>God, help my neighbors when I have to fend them off with my 12 gauge.
>
>bd

Congratulations !!
Howard
Aria

We bought one as well. Absolutely wonderful. It is so much easier to use
than our El Cheapo Brinkman. My hubby made the best smoked ribs that I had
ever eaten. One of our best investments!!!!

"Howard Lee" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 09:05:01 -0500, "bonedaddy" <I HATE SPAM> wrote:
>
> >After 4 years of faithful service my Weber Kettle will no longer be used

> >smoke. I am the proud new owner of a WSM. My wife surprised me with the
> >WSM for my birthday. The Kettle will now be used exclusively for

grilling.
> >For the maiden voyage of the WSM this weekend I am planning on chicken

and
> >spares accompanied by Chef Juke's Raspberry-Chipotle Q sauce.
> >
> >God, help my neighbors when I have to fend them off with my 12 gauge.
> >
> >bd
> >

> Congratulations !!
> Howard

electric kettle help Tracy[_2_] General Cooking 28 02-02-2009 07:06 PM
Bodum Tea Kettle- Your cup of tea!!! MsWeb Tea 0 06-09-2007 04:17 AM
Weber Kettle: Cannot keep it hot enough [email protected] Barbecue 17 24-03-2007 03:47 AM
WSM vs. Kettle Craig Busch Barbecue 7 27-04-2005 01:01 AM
Dualit kettle? Sam Tea 2 23-02-2004 10:18 PM