Old 20-10-2003, 12:56 PM
Lori

Default Regarding IBSinger's posts

This person has his/her right to their opinion, and the right to voice
it.

On that same vein of thought, I'm going to exercise my right to
completely ignore it. Kill-file IBSinger.
_____

Lori

Indirect vegetarian

Old 20-10-2003, 01:58 PM
F.G. Whitfurrows

"Lori" wrote in message
This person has his/her right to their opinion, and the right to voice
it.

On that same vein of thought, I'm going to exercise my right to
completely ignore it. Kill-file IBSinger.
_____

What's the fun in that?

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

Old 20-10-2003, 02:57 PM
Lori

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 05:58:44 -0700, "F.G. Whitfurrows"
wrote:

"Lori" wrote in message
.. .
This person has his/her right to their opinion, and the right to voice
it.

On that same vein of thought, I'm going to exercise my right to
completely ignore it. Kill-file IBSinger.
_____

What's the fun in that?

You can't get a good argument out of IBS. Stirring up the pot isn't
any fun if there isn't a good two-way argument.

All IBS does is quote something completely stupid in a bbq newsgroup,
then sit back and watch the dust that gets stirred up. Just not my
idea of fun, I suppose. I'd rather deal with somebody who can present
a logical argument instead of hiding behind words that aren't even
their own.
_____

Lori

Indirect vegetarian

10,936 posts PeterL[_17_] General Cooking 1 20-04-2009 08:50 PM
Over 500 posts ~-x-y-~ General Cooking 1 22-07-2006 03:05 PM
Annoying sigs at end of posts (was Terry Birds "Could we please Learn to trim our posts" nancree General Cooking 29 28-01-2006 09:36 PM
FYI: Dot Matrix is Veg Head / Tofu Guy / IBSinger... Thomas Mooney Barbecue 2 18-11-2003 09:16 PM