Chef Juke

Default Now THAT'S a pan I could make some sauce in...

Anybody used one o' these?

http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page...urrency=2&SID=

-Chef Juke
http://www.chefjuke.com
"Everybody Eats when they come to MY house!"

(Remove the CAPS from the return address when sending email replies)

Ol' Hippie

"Chef Juke" > wrote in message
> Anybody used one o' these?

http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page...urrency=2&SID=

> -Chef Juke
> http://www.chefjuke.com
> "Everybody Eats when they come to MY house!"
>
> (Remove the CAPS from the return address when sending email replies)

Pat;
Wow that is one nice pot ! I like the tippin' handle, and the Al insert in
the bottom.
I use 30 qt stainless pots to make my mop sauce in, have to be careful not
to scorch it, and filling jars is a challenge. I am working on a syphon made
of surgical tubing and a petcock, I spill too much on the outside of the
jars trying to pour through a funnel.
Bruce-n-Gold Beach

Buzz1

"Chef Juke" > wrote in message
> Anybody used one o' these?

haven't used one yet but it looks like a darn handy pan!

Buzz

Bill

Chef Juke wrote:

> Anybody used one o' these?
>
> http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page...urrency=2&SID=
>
> -Chef Juke
> http://www.chefjuke.com
> "Everybody Eats when they come to MY house!"
>
> (Remove the CAPS from the return address when sending email replies)

Nice looking pan. I have not used one but the construction with the heavier base should keep things from
scortching. I am a little bit sceptical that you would be able to pour directly from it into a bottle
without making a mess. A funnel on the bottle would have made the picture more believable.

Just MHO.

Bill

Kevin S. Wilson

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 22:29:10 -0700, Chef Juke >
wrote:

>Anybody used one o' these?
>

>http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page...urrency=2&SID=

Nice. Very nice.

Would come in handy for making a great big bunch of pancakes.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho

Michael

"Chef Juke" > wrote in message
> Anybody used one o' these?

http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page...,40733,44734&a
bspage=1&ccurrency=2&SID=

I humped one of these things back from Europe a few years ago. The best
thing about it is that it is a large pot that will fit on a small burner
(which is why Europeans love them and Texans just don't get it). I have a
DCS 48" restaurant wanna be range so the little burner thing really doesn't
apply to our household anymore. I gave it to my cousin in NYC, she uses it
to make large batches of spaghetti sauce in her painfully small mid town
apartment.

OK idea but the key to needing it is small burners.

Harry Demidavicius

wrote:

>Anybody used one o' these?
>

>http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page...urrency=2&SID=
>

>-Chef Juke
>http://www.chefjuke.com
>"Everybody Eats when they come to MY house!"

Barb Schaller, who posts on rfc as Melba made a specific trip to the
Surly Table in Seattle during a visit out there & bought that pot.
She's a many-times-over Minnesota State Champion for her Jams 'n
stuff.

The deal with those is that you can boil off liquid quickly. Check
Lee Valley [www.com etc] for their price on this item.

Harry

>(Remove the CAPS from the return address when sending email replies)

Chef Juke

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 00:16:53 GMT, Harry Demidavicius
> wrote:

>On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 22:29:10 -0700, Chef Juke >
>wrote:
>
>>Anybody used one o' these?
>>

>>http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page...urrency=2&SID=
>>

>>-Chef Juke
>>http://www.chefjuke.com
>>"Everybody Eats when they come to MY house!"

>Barb Schaller, who posts on rfc as Melba made a specific trip to the
>Surly Table in Seattle during a visit out there & bought that pot.
>She's a many-times-over Minnesota State Champion for her Jams 'n
>stuff.
>
>The deal with those is that you can boil off liquid quickly. Check
>Lee Valley [www.com etc] for their price on this item.
>
>Harry
>>
>>(Remove the CAPS from the return address when sending email replies)

Well I bit the bullet and ordered me one o' them... Thinking of giving
out jars o' BBQ sauce for Xmas presents and this will be a help...

Will report on how it does.