BOB

Default PING: Ricky

Where is the FLBBQ association's Halloween competition? Clermont?
The website is down right now. Chuck Ray and his bride told me that I'd
better show up Friday night since I live so close. I need directions,
please.

BOB

Ricky

Default Ricky

" BOB" > wrote in message
> Where is the FLBBQ association's Halloween competition? Clermont?
> The website is down right now. Chuck Ray and his bride told me that I'd
> better show up Friday night since I live so close. I need directions,
> please.
>
> BOB

BOB,
The website was moved to a faster server by our host. It's there but
your ISP needs to clear and refresh their cache. Anyhow, the Halloween
contest is in Minneola, FL. Just off Route 27, north of Route 50. I'll be
there as the Boca Boys cook team cooking my last contest. I'm needed to Rep
and Judge so I'm giving up competition cooking. Plus the judge's don't like
all the cayenne pepper I use. I'm cooking a leg of lamb on the spinner
Friday night for dinner and I'll have at least one bottle of single malt
scotch. Come and visit and eat and drink!

Ricky

BOB

Ricky typed:
> " BOB" wrote...
>> Where is the FLBBQ association's Halloween competition? Clermont?
>> The website is down right now. Chuck Ray and his bride told me that I'd
>> better show up Friday night since I live so close. I need directions,
>> please.
>>
>> BOB

> BOB,
> The website was moved to a faster server by our host. It's there but
> your ISP needs to clear and refresh their cache. Anyhow, the Halloween
> contest is in Minneola, FL. Just off Route 27, north of Route 50. I'll be
> there as the Boca Boys cook team cooking my last contest. I'm needed to Rep
> and Judge so I'm giving up competition cooking. Plus the judge's don't like
> all the cayenne pepper I use. I'm cooking a leg of lamb on the spinner
> Friday night for dinner and I'll have at least one bottle of single malt
> scotch. Come and visit and eat and drink!
>
> Ricky

Best of luck. Win your last one!!
I'll do my best to be there! Never seen a competition before. Sounds like a
lot of fun and work.
Do you know the Clarks? They're FLBBQ judges and I met them at a Q-Fest in
Silver Springs last Sunday.

I'll yell at my ISP, too.

BOB

Ricky

" BOB" > wrote in message

> Best of luck. Win your last one!!
> I'll do my best to be there! Never seen a competition before. Sounds

like a
> lot of fun and work.
> Do you know the Clarks? They're FLBBQ judges and I met them at a Q-Fest

in
> Silver Springs last Sunday.
>
> I'll yell at my ISP, too.
>
> BOB

Clara & Jerry Clark.... judged with them at Q-Fest in Grant on 9/27.