Big Jim

Default Hey, No show BOB

I musta missed you. Fats said he had to work.
--
Big Jim

www.lazyq.com

BOB

Big Jim typed:
> I musta missed you. Fats said he had to work.
> --
> Big Jim

www.lazyq.com

Sorry.

I got a late start and once I got to the park and set up, there was so much
food being cooked and eaten, I just couldn't leave. I've found that it's not
really that far for good food, so I'll be up sometime. Maybe get a group
together and swamp you.

No Show BOB
and I do deserve the name

Big Jim

news

www.lazyq.com

> Sorry.
>
> I got a late start and once I got to the park and set up, there was so
much
> food being cooked and eaten, I just couldn't leave. I've found that it's

not
> really that far for good food, so I'll be up sometime. Maybe get a group
> together and swamp you.
>
> No Show BOB
> and I do deserve the name

I was quite pleased with the first 4 days. Looks like we will be there for
awhile (fingers crossed). Paid all the bills and help and had some left.
Come up anytime. Going to try to get some picnic tables to put outside for
the customers. If the city will let me.
--
Big Jim

www.lazyq.com

Brick

news

www.lazyq.com

> Sorry.
>
> I got a late start and once I got to the park and set up, there was
so much
> food being cooked and eaten, I just couldn't leave. I've found that

it's not
> really that far for good food, so I'll be up sometime. Maybe get a

group
> together and swamp you.
>
> No Show BOB
> and I do deserve the name

BOB, ping me when you get ready. I'll probably join the group

Brick (Starving for some more of Big Jim's 'Q'.)

Evan in Orlando

Count me and my 'que loving friends in as well. If I can keep them
away from the elegant tourist attraction at the exit ramp.

Evan

Big Jim

"Evan in Orlando" > wrote in message
> Count me and my 'que loving friends in as well. If I can keep them
> away from the elegant tourist attraction at the exit ramp.
>
> Evan

Just get off at the exit before the pleasure palace (tits cafe) and you
wont have to go by it
--
Big Jim

www.lazyq.com

BOB

Big Jim typed:
> "Evan in Orlando" wrote ...
>> Count me and my 'que loving friends in as well. If I can keep them
>> away from the elegant tourist attraction at the exit ramp.
>>
>> Evan

> Just get off at the exit before the pleasure palace (tits cafe) and you
> wont have to go by it
> --
> Big Jim

www.lazyq.com

On the way back, use the originally planned exit...

Evan and Brick, you guys pick a couple of tentative days, we'll try to get
everyone else to come. Big Jim's had visitors from Washington and Texas,
we'll have to make a huge showing from Florida.

BOB

Brick

<snipped some stuff>

> Evan and Brick, you guys pick a couple of tentative days, we'll try

to get
> everyone else to come. Big Jim's had visitors from Washington and

Texas,
> we'll have to make a huge showing from Florida.
>
> BOB

I'm available all the time. I'm tired and retired. I also drive a
stretch full
sized pickup and am willing to buy all the gas if anybody would like
pool. It'll haul five with plenty of room. We might could get Big Jim
grab us a bunch of that Royal Oak lump. I can haul up to two full
pallets easy.

Brick (and his K3500 GMC gas guzzler.)