Chef Juke

Default Kudos to the A.F.B. community...

All,

Was shocked to hear about Dave's note to AFB and relieved to hear of
the actions that folks took to ensure his well-being.

I've been offline for much of the last 2 months dealing with two
separate sudden health issues with my Dad in NY and my Mom in CA who
had a stroke last week.

I had spoken with Dave at length about coming up and helping him out
with his restaurant plans, but am considering making a road trip up to
WA sooner to wish him well and see if there is anything that I can do
to help out.

I think I'll go through the list and printout some of the messages for
him to read...

You guys rock.

-Chef Juke
http://www.chefjuke.com
"Everybody Eats when they come to MY House!

Harry Demidavicius

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 14:09:57 -0700, Chef Juke > wrote:

>All,
>
>Was shocked to hear about Dave's note to AFB and relieved to hear of
>the actions that folks took to ensure his well-being.
>
>I've been offline for much of the last 2 months dealing with two
>separate sudden health issues with my Dad in NY and my Mom in CA who
>had a stroke last week.

Glad to see you back, Chef Juke.
Harry
who is somewhat familiar with the type of issues to which you refer.

KUDOS Brooklyn1 General Cooking 2 23-10-2014 08:13 PM
TN: Kudos to Kalin (plus Champers, 82 & 61 Bdx) DaleW Wine 4 24-02-2013 04:28 AM
Kudos to this restaurant owner ImStillMags General Cooking 153 24-09-2010 07:19 PM
Kudos to General Foods graham General Cooking 1 24-03-2010 10:06 PM
True kudos to a tea vendor Dominic T. Tea 5 05-06-2008 11:17 PM