Jack Sloan

Default I Wish You All The Best

Way to go TFM3...I hope Dave is ok.
It can only get better from here no matter what else happens.
Jack

"Thomas Mooney" > wrote in message
> When I read Dave's message, I wasn't sure what to do. So I used Yahoo!
> People Search and found his phone number. No answer.
>
> So I called the East Wenatchee police and after talking to a detective,
> forwarded a copy of Dave's post to try to bring about an intervention.
>
> I'm pleased to report that I just heard back from the detective. Dave is
> "in the hospital getting the help he needs". While the detective couldn't
> give me details due to Dave's privacy rights, I gather from the

conversation
> that they arrived before he had done anything drastic and that his

hospital
> visit is for evaluation rather than trauma/emergency.
>
> <Collective sigh of relief>
>
> Hug your families, count your blessings,
>
> --
> TFM3
>
> Note: Spam-resistant e-mail address

Dave Bugg

Hi, all. I just subscribed for a bit to close out some thoughts. First, My
hearty congrats, Jim, on getting your joint up and running; you'll do well
and I expect it won't be long before you wished you'd not opened Pandora's
Box (Big Grin, my friend).

To the rest, thanks for the camaraderie over the last four years. I had an
email from Monroe the other day, and brought him up to speed about my
doings, to that point, which I thought was going superbly well. Hell, who
can ever see what tomorrow brings.

Things have changed dramatically since I emailed Monroe back. Although I had
left my job at Chelan-Douglas Health District voluntarily, it was only after
enduring weeks of witch hunts and power mongering by a temporary power shift
after our administrator was fired. I became so stressed and anxiety driven,
that I actually had to be taken to the emergency room.

Then my wife, Jill, underwent surgery. She is recovering and should be fine.
She has spent the last 10 days in Minnesota visiting family and will be back
today.

My 16 year old. Caleb, decided the day that his mom left, that he didn't
like my parenting, told me "I hate the ground you walk on you fat *******"
and promised to "get rid of me" as he walked out the door. Now his mom is
beside herself -- which is why she is flying home today instead of Sunday.
She just felt that she couldn't stay in Minnesota any longer, and needed to
get Caleb back home.

On the phone, last night, she told me that Caleb won't come home (he had
been calling Jill) until I'm gone. So, I need to leave by tonight. She
mentioned something about "needing time apart and then who knows what might
happen". This was a punch that has totally devastated me.

There have been too many things that I have had to absorb, and I just am too
tired and despairing to even try. I thought that, whatever else might
happen, at least I had my family. Now I don't even have that.

I can't think real well, 'cause everything is jumbled; I feel like my soul
has been shredded. Every day, I get up struggling with physical pain and
dealing with it the best I can.... but this pain is even more severe. I just
can't see any end, so I am going to end it. I just cannot cope any longer.

I've cleaned the house for Jill. I am unsubscribing from my newserver in
total at this time. It's time to go.

Dave

DArbabi

>Hi, all. I just subscribed for a bit to close out some thoughts. First, My
>hearty congrats, Jim, on getting your joint up and running; you'll do well
>and I expect it won't be long before you wished you'd not opened Pandora's
>Box (Big Grin, my friend).
>
>To the rest, thanks for the camaraderie over the last four years. I had an
>email from Monroe the other day, and brought him up to speed about my
>doings, to that point, which I thought was going superbly well. Hell, who
>can ever see what tomorrow brings.
>
>Things have changed dramatically since I emailed Monroe back. Although I had
>left my job at Chelan-Douglas Health District voluntarily, it was only after
>enduring weeks of witch hunts and power mongering by a temporary power shift
>after our administrator was fired. I became so stressed and anxiety driven,
>that I actually had to be taken to the emergency room.
>
>Then my wife, Jill, underwent surgery. She is recovering and should be fine.
>She has spent the last 10 days in Minnesota visiting family and will be back
>today.
>
>My 16 year old. Caleb, decided the day that his mom left, that he didn't
>like my parenting, told me "I hate the ground you walk on you fat *******"
>and promised to "get rid of me" as he walked out the door. Now his mom is
>beside herself -- which is why she is flying home today instead of Sunday.
>She just felt that she couldn't stay in Minnesota any longer, and needed to
>get Caleb back home.
>
>On the phone, last night, she told me that Caleb won't come home (he had
>been calling Jill) until I'm gone. So, I need to leave by tonight. She
>mentioned something about "needing time apart and then who knows what might
>happen". This was a punch that has totally devastated me.
>
>There have been too many things that I have had to absorb, and I just am too
>tired and despairing to even try. I thought that, whatever else might
>happen, at least I had my family. Now I don't even have that.
>
>I can't think real well, 'cause everything is jumbled; I feel like my soul
>has been shredded. Every day, I get up struggling with physical pain and
>dealing with it the best I can.... but this pain is even more severe. I just
>can't see any end, so I am going to end it. I just cannot cope any longer.
>
>I've cleaned the house for Jill. I am unsubscribing from my newserver in
>total at this time. It's time to go.
>
>Dave

Dave, don't do this to yourself. You need some counseling, and you need it
quick! If you do not know a counselor, call a helpline, or call 911.

Even though it might be difficult to see now, you still have a lot to live
for. Don't give up on yourself. Get some help!

Darius

Red Hook

On 10/9/03 11:57 AM, in article , "Dave
Bugg" <dbuggatcharterdotnet> wrote:

> Hi, all. I just subscribed for a bit to close out some thoughts. First, My
> hearty congrats, Jim, on getting your joint up and running; you'll do well
> and I expect it won't be long before you wished you'd not opened Pandora's
> Box (Big Grin, my friend).
>
> To the rest, thanks for the camaraderie over the last four years. I had an
> email from Monroe the other day, and brought him up to speed about my
> doings, to that point, which I thought was going superbly well. Hell, who
> can ever see what tomorrow brings.
>
> Things have changed dramatically since I emailed Monroe back. Although I had
> left my job at Chelan-Douglas Health District voluntarily, it was only after
> enduring weeks of witch hunts and power mongering by a temporary power shift
> after our administrator was fired. I became so stressed and anxiety driven,
> that I actually had to be taken to the emergency room.
>
> Then my wife, Jill, underwent surgery. She is recovering and should be fine.
> She has spent the last 10 days in Minnesota visiting family and will be back
> today.

Please tell me that someone has Dave's phone number and can give him a call.
Dave, please hang in there. There is

> My 16 year old. Caleb, decided the day that his mom left, that he didn't
> like my parenting, told me "I hate the ground you walk on you fat *******"
> and promised to "get rid of me" as he walked out the door. Now his mom is
> beside herself -- which is why she is flying home today instead of Sunday.
> She just felt that she couldn't stay in Minnesota any longer, and needed to
> get Caleb back home.
>
> On the phone, last night, she told me that Caleb won't come home (he had
> been calling Jill) until I'm gone. So, I need to leave by tonight. She
> mentioned something about "needing time apart and then who knows what might
> happen". This was a punch that has totally devastated me.
>
> There have been too many things that I have had to absorb, and I just am too
> tired and despairing to even try. I thought that, whatever else might
> happen, at least I had my family. Now I don't even have that.
>
> I can't think real well, 'cause everything is jumbled; I feel like my soul
> has been shredded. Every day, I get up struggling with physical pain and
> dealing with it the best I can.... but this pain is even more severe. I just
> can't see any end, so I am going to end it. I just cannot cope any longer.
>
> I've cleaned the house for Jill. I am unsubscribing from my newserver in
> total at this time. It's time to go.
>
> Dave

Please tell me that someone has Dave's phone number and can give him a call.
Dave, please hang in there. Take every day one day at a time. Take half
days at a time. Don't give up- it will get better if you let it.

red

Jack-Curry

Much sadness snipped -

Dave,
I have always sworn to myself that if things ever got so bad I couldn't
stand it, I'd get on a motorcycle and see where it took me for a year. Why
don't you give it a try?
Your son is a teenager and damn near all of them go through the "I hate Dad"
stage. It's normal. If you really care about your son and leave him now,
you will **** him up for the rest of his life, so think about that too.
And as a health care professional you know that depression is an illness
(you sound pretty depressed to me) that can be treated. Drugs *can* be your
friend. Look for some help, Dave.
All the best wishes,
Jack Curry

Michael

"Dave Bugg" <dbuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> Hi, all. I just

Dave,

You left this note so you don't want to do this thing. Your son will spend
everything you leave on therapy and/or medications and STILL be screwed up.

Call a hot line, your preacher, anyone...

JakBQuik

<Lotsa sad things snipped>

Good to see you again, Dave, but not in this way.

I'm so glad your wife, Jill, is okay. That's the most important thing.

So sorry you had a terrible job experience. I had one of those, too. Take
it from me though, that's TEMPORARY. You will find another job. Drive a
school bus for a year and think about it.

Sorry your son is such a pill. Just remember what Mark Twain said:

"When I was 18 my father was so stupid I could hardly stand to have the old
man around. When I was 21, I was AMAZED at what he had learned in just 3
years."

My point being, don't give up on him and don't give up on yourself. He will
come around. Your problems with him are TEMPORARY.

So there you go. Your wife is healthy now and you are faced with two
TEMPORARY problems. Could be a lot worse.

The most important thing is: Don't make any permanent solutions to temporary
problems.

We miss you here and all of us wish we could be there to help you. We can't
be, but all of us here urge you to reach out to someone there to counsel
you. Take care Senor.

John in Austin

PS. Get on a plane, come down to Austin and we'll go pig out down in
Lockhart. I'm serious.

Nancy Young

Dave Bugg wrote:

> I can't think real well, 'cause everything is jumbled; I feel like my soul
> has been shredded. Every day, I get up struggling with physical pain and
> dealing with it the best I can.... but this pain is even more severe. I just
> can't see any end, so I am going to end it. I just cannot cope any longer.

David, you really don't want to do that, please? You'll leave behind
a world of guilt and pain on your family. You'll just have to take
my word for it that I know.

(hug) Remember, stuff passes. Your family needs you.

nancy
bbq

Dave,

It is obvious that your still feeling stressed and anxiety driven,
though maybe for different reasons now. DO NOT WAIT for another minute.
Call 911 and get to the hospital NOW.

Your an intelligent man. Use your intelligence and call 911 IMMEDIATELY.
Show whoever arrives a copy of the note you wrote.

Keep in touch.

CALL 911 NOW.

BBQ

Michael

Default I Wish You All The Best--HE's OK

"Dave Bugg" <dbuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> Hi, all. I just subscribed for a bit to close out some thoughts. First,

My
> hearty congrats, Jim, on getting your joint up and running; you'll do well

I just spoke with Greg Story a supervisor at the Health department where
Dave used to work. I spent a few hours trying to find Dave's phone number
and it took about thirty seconds to get his old work number, guess I wasn't
thinking too clearly either.

Dave is in the hospital. Not sure of his condition, Greg wouldn't say how
he was but that he was alive. The sheriff took him to the hospital.

Nancy Young

Thank you for doing something. I didn't even know where to start, I
have no idea where he lives. Good job.

nancy
Monroe, of course...

In article >, "Dave Bugg"
<dbuggatcharterdotnet> wrote:

<snipped>

Dave-We all have bad days&weeks&months&wives&jobs&kids.
GET COUNSELING NOW!! (I'm not kidding a bit!)
Don't let the ****heads win!

monroe(BTDT)
BOB

DAVE

We're all here for you! All 16 year old son's go through phases like that.

Please get help. Don't let the world get to you!

BOB

BOB

<Collective sigh of relief>

Thanks for doing what we didn't know how to do, Thomas.

BOB

Big Jim

Thanks TFM3, Ya done good

--
Big Jim

www.lazyq.com
"Thomas Mooney" > wrote in message
> When I read Dave's message, I wasn't sure what to do. So I used Yahoo!
> People Search and found his phone number. No answer.
>
> So I called the East Wenatchee police and after talking to a detective,
> forwarded a copy of Dave's post to try to bring about an intervention.
>
> I'm pleased to report that I just heard back from the detective. Dave is
> "in the hospital getting the help he needs". While the detective couldn't
> give me details due to Dave's privacy rights, I gather from the

conversation
> that they arrived before he had done anything drastic and that his

hospital
> visit is for evaluation rather than trauma/emergency.
>
> <Collective sigh of relief>
>
> Hug your families, count your blessings,
>
> --
> TFM3
>
> Note: Spam-resistant e-mail address

JakBQuik

Thomas Mooney wrote, Thank God.

> <Collective sigh of relief>

Amen to that. Capital GOOD ON YOUS, Mr. Tom. What a great response!

I just cannot get over how you did the exact correct thing to do while I was
sitting here, fretting.

You have made a MAJOR deposit into your Karma Bank, Mr. Tom. You will rank
me in heaven.

Pray for Dave.

John in Austin

Miranda Writes, Devil's Advocate

, "Michael" > wrote:

>"Dave Bugg" <dbuggatcharterdotnet> wrote i

>> Hi, all. I just subscribed for a bit to close out some thoughts. First,

>My
>> hearty congrats, Jim, on getting your joint up and running; you'll do well

>I just spoke with Greg Story a supervisor at the Health department where
>Dave used to work. I spent a few hours trying to find Dave's phone number
>and it took about thirty seconds to get his old work number, guess I wasn't
>thinking too clearly either.
>
>Dave is in the hospital. Not sure of his condition, Greg wouldn't say how
>he was but that he was alive. The sheriff took him to the hospital.

we just pulled up the e-mails he & Monroe exchanged and got his IP #
( for tracking) and were contacting his ISP in order to help cops out
there get a subpoena ( if needed) to locate him . Monroe was getting ready
to make the call to the Sheriff out there too.

I re-upped the ng to read Dave's message myself- Monroe had told me of
it- I hadn't yet seen it - and read your message.
Oy.

I am SO glad you did this- we're several time zones away from Dave and
who knows WHEN our newsserver posts stuff- so we were running WAY behind
on getting amybody there.

PLEASE if you are able to go see him. let him know Monroe and The
Barbecue Widow wish him well and want to hear from him.

Thanks

Miranda
Thomas Mooney

Michael > wrote in message

> I just spoke with Greg Story a supervisor at the Health department where
> Dave used to work. I spent a few hours trying to find Dave's phone number
> and it took about thirty seconds to get his old work number, guess I

wasn't
> thinking too clearly either.
>
> Dave is in the hospital. Not sure of his condition, Greg wouldn't say how
> he was but that he was alive. The sheriff took him to the hospital.

Michael,

Any chance you could make some inquiries and post an address where we could
send cards/notes? I think we're all wanting to send encouraging words and
it might just help Dave to know how many people care about him (even if we
are a motley crew of ne'er-do-wells).

--
TFM3 (still not The Fat Man)

Note: Spam-resistant e-mail address

Michael

"Miranda Writes, Devil's Advocate"
<MirandaWrites@FairandBalancedRaspberrymarshmallow fullmoonsbymoonpie.com>
wrote in message
> , "Michael" > wrote:
>
> >"Dave Bugg" <dbuggatcharterdotnet> wrote i

> >> Hi, all. I just subscribed for a bit to close out some thoughts.

First,
> >My
> >> hearty congrats, Jim, on getting your joint up and running; you'll do

well

> >I just spoke with Greg Story a supervisor at the Health department where
> >Dave used to work. I spent a few hours trying to find Dave's phone

number
> >and it took about thirty seconds to get his old work number, guess I

wasn't
> >thinking too clearly either.
> >
> >Dave is in the hospital. Not sure of his condition, Greg wouldn't say

how
> >he was but that he was alive. The sheriff took him to the hospital.

> we just pulled up the e-mails he & Monroe exchanged and got his IP #
> ( for tracking) and were contacting his ISP in order to help cops out
> there get a subpoena ( if needed) to locate him . Monroe was getting ready
> to make the call to the Sheriff out there too.
>
> I re-upped the ng to read Dave's message myself- Monroe had told me of
> it- I hadn't yet seen it - and read your message.
> Oy.
>
> I am SO glad you did this- we're several time zones away from Dave and
> who knows WHEN our newsserver posts stuff- so we were running WAY behind
> on getting amybody there.
>
> PLEASE if you are able to go see him. let him know Monroe and The
> Barbecue Widow wish him well and want to hear from him.
>
> Thanks
>
> Miranda

Mr. Mooney is the hero not me. When I called, each person at the Health
dept. asked if I was the one who had called earlier, which now makes sense.
By the way I think Dave is in Washington state, I'm in North Carolina so I'm
three zones away.

The Fat Man®

BOB wrote:
> DAVE
>
> We're all here for you! All 16 year old son's go through phases like
> that.
>
> Please get help. Don't let the world get to you!

Good God, I met Dave and his son at one of Big Jim's happenin's in Micanopy.

The boy was as polite and schooled as could be and Dave was the picture of
happiness.

I just can't picture him being this down.

Dave, anybody, sometimes life turns to shit. I contemplated suicide once.
Then I used that massive IQ of mine to remember I wouldn't be around after
I'd done the deed.

Even if you feel like the lonliest mofo in the world, there are more people
who love you than you can count. Taking yourself out may end your misery,
but will increase their's tenfold.

Dave, I love you. I feel your pain. I've been slapped in the face with
that kind of statement from an ol' lady more than I care to count.

It *always* gets better.

TFM®

Michael

"Thomas Mooney" > wrote in message
> Michael > wrote in message
> >

> > I just spoke with Greg Story a supervisor at the Health department where
> > Dave used to work. I spent a few hours trying to find Dave's phone

number
> > and it took about thirty seconds to get his old work number, guess I

> wasn't
> > thinking too clearly either.
> >
> > Dave is in the hospital. Not sure of his condition, Greg wouldn't say

how
> > he was but that he was alive. The sheriff took him to the hospital.
> >

> Michael,
>
> Any chance you could make some inquiries and post an address where we

could
> send cards/notes? I think we're all wanting to send encouraging words and
> it might just help Dave to know how many people care about him (even if we
> are a motley crew of ne'er-do-wells).

I'm in North Carolina but will set my secretary to the task in the morning.
Too bad it was her day off or she would have gotten the number quickly
unlike me. I spoke with Greg Story by phone. I had the same thought myself
about a flood of cards. We should also get rec.food.cooking involved.

PS Mr. Story sounds like one of the jerks Dave referred to in his note.

JakBQuik

Michael <michael-> wrote

I don't want to go to sleep tonight without thanking you too, Michael. You
were very proactive regarding Dave. Thank you from all of us.

Next time you kiss your mother, Michael, tell her, from us, that she raised
a good boy.

John in Austin

F.G. Whitfurrows

"The Fat Man®" > wrote in message
> BOB wrote:
> > DAVE
> >
> > We're all here for you! All 16 year old son's go through phases like
> > that.
> >
> > Please get help. Don't let the world get to you!

> Good God, I met Dave and his son at one of Big Jim's happenin's in

Micanopy.

> The boy was as polite and schooled as could be and Dave was the picture of
> happiness.
>
> I just can't picture him being this down.

I heard that, TFM. When I was at his house and met Dave and Caleb everything
seemed just great. Real nice kid. Real nice man.

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

Nancy Young

Michael wrote:

> We should also get rec.food.cooking involved.

Hey, I'm here. I was just boiling up some ribs when the word came
out. Then I was going to bake them, but the note distracted me.
No barbecue for me tonight.

nancy

F.G. Whitfurrows

"Dave Bugg" <dbuggatcharterdotnet> wrote what we all know he wrote.

Well, there ya go Dave. There's a whole helluva lotta people out here who
care about you. Hang in there, man. Crap grows beautiful flowers. It WILL
get better. I'll be over there in a coupla weeks...that does nothing for ya
now but if you wanna get together and talk or somethin' let me know. It
would be my pleasure to help anyway I can.

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

Michael

"JakBQuik" > wrote in message

> Michael <michael-> wrote
>
> I don't want to go to sleep tonight without thanking you too, Michael.

You
> were very proactive regarding Dave. Thank you from all of us.
>
> Next time you kiss your mother, Michael, tell her, from us, that she

raised
> a good boy.

Thanks for that but Mr. Mooney is the hero. I went into brain fade and
missed where he worked. Finally printed out his posting and being a paper
kind of person noticed the paragraph I needed to see. We will post where to
send cards and flowers tomorrow as early as possible.

PS It was my Dad that raised the good kid.

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 17:44:16 -0500, "Thomas Mooney"
> wrote:

>When I read Dave's message, I wasn't sure what to do. So I used Yahoo!
>People Search and found his phone number. No answer.

<snip>

><Collective sigh of relief>
>
>Hug your families, count your blessings,

Thanks for the assist on this one. I'm sure many of us, given enough
time would've figured out how to find him...but not fast enough to
help.

You were a hero on this one.

Bob
BigJolly

Dude, when you gotta go, you gotta go. Good luck.

"Dave Bugg" <dbuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> Hi, all. I just subscribed for a bit to close out some thoughts. First,

My
> hearty congrats, Jim, on getting your joint up and running; you'll do well
> and I expect it won't be long before you wished you'd not opened Pandora's
> Box (Big Grin, my friend).
>
> To the rest, thanks for the camaraderie over the last four years. I had an
> email from Monroe the other day, and brought him up to speed about my
> doings, to that point, which I thought was going superbly well. Hell, who
> can ever see what tomorrow brings.
>
> Things have changed dramatically since I emailed Monroe back. Although I

had
> left my job at Chelan-Douglas Health District voluntarily, it was only

after
> enduring weeks of witch hunts and power mongering by a temporary power

shift
> after our administrator was fired. I became so stressed and anxiety

driven,
> that I actually had to be taken to the emergency room.
>
> Then my wife, Jill, underwent surgery. She is recovering and should be

fine.
> She has spent the last 10 days in Minnesota visiting family and will be

back
> today.
>
> My 16 year old. Caleb, decided the day that his mom left, that he didn't
> like my parenting, told me "I hate the ground you walk on you fat *******"
> and promised to "get rid of me" as he walked out the door. Now his mom is
> beside herself -- which is why she is flying home today instead of Sunday.
> She just felt that she couldn't stay in Minnesota any longer, and needed

> get Caleb back home.
>
> On the phone, last night, she told me that Caleb won't come home (he had
> been calling Jill) until I'm gone. So, I need to leave by tonight. She
> mentioned something about "needing time apart and then who knows what

might
> happen". This was a punch that has totally devastated me.
>
> There have been too many things that I have had to absorb, and I just am

too
> tired and despairing to even try. I thought that, whatever else might
> happen, at least I had my family. Now I don't even have that.
>
> I can't think real well, 'cause everything is jumbled; I feel like my soul
> has been shredded. Every day, I get up struggling with physical pain and
> dealing with it the best I can.... but this pain is even more severe. I

just
> can't see any end, so I am going to end it. I just cannot cope any longer.
>
> I've cleaned the house for Jill. I am unsubscribing from my newserver in
> total at this time. It's time to go.
>
> Dave

On Thu, 09 Oct 2003 22:40:23 GMT, "Michael"
> wrote:

>Dave is in the hospital. Not sure of his condition, Greg wouldn't say how
>he was but that he was alive. The sheriff took him to the hospital.

Thanks for your assist too...I'm proud to even be around folks like
this.

Bob

Archbishop of Cedar Creek

"The Fat Man®" > wrote in message
> BOB wrote:
> > DAVE
> >
> > We're all here for you! All 16 year old son's go through phases like
> > that.
> >
> > Please get help. Don't let the world get to you!

> Good God, I met Dave and his son at one of Big Jim's happenin's in

Micanopy.

> The boy was as polite and schooled as could be and Dave was the picture of
> happiness.
>
> I just can't picture him being this down.
>
> Dave, anybody, sometimes life turns to shit. I contemplated suicide once.
> Then I used that massive IQ of mine to remember I wouldn't be around after
> I'd done the deed.
>
> Even if you feel like the lonliest mofo in the world, there are more

people
> who love you than you can count. Taking yourself out may end your misery,
> but will increase their's tenfold.
>
> Dave, I love you. I feel your pain. I've been slapped in the face with
> that kind of statement from an ol' lady more than I care to count.
>
> It *always* gets better.
>
> TFM®

Very, very well put, Fat Man. I'll just agree with what you wrote, and
leave it at that.

J.

Michael

"BigJolly" > wrote in message
> Dude, when you gotta go, you gotta go. Good luck.

I knew there would one.

Jerk!

bbq

Thomas Mooney wrote:

> When I read Dave's message, I wasn't sure what to do. So I used Yahoo!
> People Search and found his phone number. No answer.
>
> So I called the East Wenatchee police and after talking to a detective,
> forwarded a copy of Dave's post to try to bring about an intervention.
>
> I'm pleased to report that I just heard back from the detective. Dave is
> "in the hospital getting the help he needs". While the detective couldn't
> give me details due to Dave's privacy rights, I gather from the conversation
> that they arrived before he had done anything drastic and that his hospital
> visit is for evaluation rather than trauma/emergency.
>
> <Collective sigh of relief>
>
> Hug your families, count your blessings,
>
> --
> TFM3
>
> Note: Spam-resistant e-mail address

I too had called the local sheriffs dept and they were aware of and had
the situation under control. Good work Tom.

I am glad to hear he is physically OK and getting the help he needs.

If someone from or near East Wenatchee, WA would volunteer to take up a
collection for a plate or 2 of BBQ, I will gladly chip in a few bucks
for the effort. It seems as others would also.

Any Volunteers?

BBQ

bbq

BigJolly wrote:

> Dude, when you gotta go, you gotta go. Good luck.

I usually try to be polite to people, even if I disagree with them.
This time I am not.

Your an asshole.

BBQ

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 17:44:16 -0500, "Thomas Mooney"
> wrote:

>When I read Dave's message, I wasn't sure what to do. So I used Yahoo!
>People Search and found his phone number. No answer.

Thanks, TFM3, you done good.

--
Bill
Replace "g" with "a"

Rick & Cyndi

"Michael" > wrote in
message
:
: "Dave Bugg" <dbuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
: ...
[...]
: ========

Whew!!!

I just got the word, over at r.f.c..

We'll continue praying for him... hopefully, his rough road
becomes smoother very soon.

Dave, should you ever read this - please note that you are loved
and well liked and know that you can always come to us for
support! Many of us have been in similar positions and will can
to tell you that it *does* get better with time.

Prayers and best wishes,
Cyndi

F.G. Whitfurrows

"bbq" > wrote>
> Your an asshole.

That seems pretty polite to me, under the circumstances.

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

BigJolly

Except for the spelling, which of course should be expected from this group.
No wonder the dude wants to check out.

"F.G. Whitfurrows" > wrote in message

> "bbq" > wrote>
> > Your an asshole.
> >

> That seems pretty polite to me, under the circumstances.
>
> --
> Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
> and his 6" boner

BigJolly

"Michael" > wrote in message

> "BigJolly" > wrote in message
> > Dude, when you gotta go, you gotta go. Good luck.
> >

> I knew there would one.
>
> Jerk!

Ok, so I'm a Jerk. Whatever. Dude says he wants to check out, all you trolls
fall for it.