Roberto Hernandez

Default Sunbeam Gasgrill Lavarock parts required?

Hi,

My father's wife gives to us one Sunbeam Gasgrill Lavarock (this is only
that I know about my model) and we want to buy any cover for it, but we live
in Spain and there aren't pieces for this brand of grills. I have been
surfing on many sites about grills in USA but I can't find which model we
have.

Do you know how we can know which model is really our grill?

I can send any photo of the grill to easier recognision.

Lots of thanks and sorry for my cow-english.

Robert Hernandez (SPAIN)

Matthew L. Martin

Roberto Hernandez wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My father's wife gives to us one Sunbeam Gasgrill Lavarock (this is only
> that I know about my model) and we want to buy any cover for it, ...

I suggest that you forget about a cover. They encourage insects and
other varmints to move in and they trap moisture which can lead to
corrosion. I let the weather do what it wants to my gas grill.

Matthew

--
<http://www.mlmartin.com/bbq/>

Thermodynamics For Dummies: You can't win.
You can't break even.
You can't get out of the game.

Roberto Hernandez

thank you Matthew

I have bought one cover brand CampingGaz, it doesn't cover all the grill but
it covers the the grill and one of the laterals.

Thanks a lot,

Robert

s.com...