Default Would This Be More Healthy??

Urine drinking as a beneficial health technique
is still a hot item with some and may still be
catching on somewhat in the US.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=34917

I'm thinking about peeing all over my Hickory and
Mesquite wood a few years, letting it thoroughly
soak in and dry before I use it to BBQ with. I may
even take an aluminum or plastic tub to hold the pee
in while soaking the wood a few years. I was wondering
if anybody else had tried this and if they felt any
healthier after they did. Thanks...
Serious responses only.
Signed Texas Pete.
Kevin S. Wilson

On 4 Oct 2003 20:42:59 -0700, wrote:

>Urine drinking as a beneficial health technique
>is still a hot item with some and may still be
>catching on somewhat in the US.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=34917

>I'm thinking about peeing all over my Hickory and
>Mesquite wood a few years, letting it thoroughly
>soak in and dry before I use it to BBQ with. I may
>even take an aluminum or plastic tub to hold the pee
>in while soaking the wood a few years. I was wondering
>if anybody else had tried this and if they felt any
>healthier after they did. Thanks...
>Serious responses only.
>Signed Texas Pete.

That bozo who calls himself "the housekeeper" does this better than
you, troll-boy, and he isn't even very good at it.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho

Kevin S. Wilson > wrote:
> On 4 Oct 2003 20:42:59 -0700, wrote:
>[ . . . ]I'm thinking about peeing all over my Hickory and
> >Mesquite wood [ . . . ]

Nah. My dog takes care of that for me - glad I don't have a cat!

--
Nick, Retired in the San Fernando Valley
www.boonchoo.com