Rob

Default Barbecue Center Lexington, NC

"Michael" > wrote in message >...
> Had lunch there last week. It's at 900 North Main St in Lexington, NC and
> is a good ole log burner of a place. ph # is 336 248 4633 and it is
> recommended if Lexington # 1 is too crowded. When I went by Lex # 1 the
> line was about forty people...too much for me with the assortment of good
> places in Lexington.
>
> If they don't have a pit on the back side of the place with a pile of wood
> beside it they won't last long in Lexington.

Michael-

My boss, a Lexington native, swears by the Barbecue Center esp. for
his holiday meals. He says a lot of the food is missing from the drive
home most times.

Rob
Q' fer all so long as it's not parbolied ribs
Michael

"Rob" > wrote in message
om...
> "Michael" > wrote in message

> > Had lunch there last week. It's at 900 North Main St in Lexington, NC

and
> > is a good ole log burner of a place. ph # is 336 248 4633 and it is
> > recommended if Lexington # 1 is too crowded. When I went by Lex # 1 the
> > line was about forty people...too much for me with the assortment of

good
> > places in Lexington.
> >
> > If they don't have a pit on the back side of the place with a pile of

wood
> > beside it they won't last long in Lexington.

> Michael-
>
> My boss, a Lexington native, swears by the Barbecue Center esp. for
> his holiday meals. He says a lot of the food is missing from the drive
> home most times.

My daughter reminded me that although the Q is wonderful it IS the banana
splits that make the bbq center great. The banana split is big enough for a
family of four.