FoodBanter.com

-   -   Work, the curse of the drinking class ... redux (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/18977-re-work-curse-drinking.html)

Big Jim 30-09-2003 08:42 AM

Work, the curse of the drinking class ... redux

"The Fat Man®" > wrote in message
om...
> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> >> Mine say "made in USA"
> >> Jack( Who wouldn't wear a FREE pair of Levis since they decided not
> >> to support the Boy Scouts 'cause the scouts wouldn't support the ***
> >> lifestyle.)
> >>

> > Couldn't find some way to weave gun control into the thread, huh?

> Kevin, you are the penultimate whiny little bitch.
>
> If I ever have the good fortune of meeting you in person, I intend to let
> you know full well how I feel about your ****y attitude.
>
> Maybe we can take up a collection here on the group for a bus ticket to
> Idaho for Moi.
>
> Is anyone interested in funding Kevin's education?
>
> TFM®

Here's my last $5.00, I will send more next week when I get the store open.

--
Big Jim

www.lazyq.com

Jack Schidt® 30-09-2003 10:06 AM

Work, the curse of the drinking class ... redux

"The Fat Man®" > wrote in message
om...

> Kevin, you are the penultimate whiny little bitch.
>
> If I ever have the good fortune of meeting you in person, I intend to let
> you know full well how I feel about your ****y attitude.
>
> Maybe we can take up a collection here on the group for a bus ticket to
> Idaho for Moi.
>
> Is anyone interested in funding Kevin's education?
>
> TFM®

Maybe you can make it in time to jump over for the Seattle fellas bbq tour.

Jack

Kevin S. Wilson 30-09-2003 04:04 PM

Work, the curse of the drinking class ... redux

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 01:24:26 GMT, "The Fat Man®"
> wrote:

>Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

>>> Mine say "made in USA"
>>> Jack( Who wouldn't wear a FREE pair of Levis since they decided not
>>> to support the Boy Scouts 'cause the scouts wouldn't support the ***
>>> lifestyle.)
>>>

>> Couldn't find some way to weave gun control into the thread, huh?

>Kevin, you are the penultimate whiny little bitch.

Lose your sense of humor somewhere along the way, racist? (I may be
whiny, but not being a racist bigot puts me head and shoulders above
you and your buddies Amos and Brick.)

>If I ever have the good fortune of meeting you in person, I intend to let
>you know full well how I feel about your ****y attitude.

Ah, threats of violence. The last resort of the illiterate, the
impotent, and the ignorant. You're quite predictable, you know.

>Maybe we can take up a collection here on the group for a bus ticket to
>Idaho for Moi.

>Is anyone interested in funding Kevin's education?

Perhaps if you had funded your own education, you wouldn't have to be
panhandling on Usenet and wouldn't have to travel by bus.

Now get back in my killfile, bigot.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho

Matthew L. Martin 30-09-2003 08:16 PM

Work, the curse of the drinking class ... redux

I go in to sign the contracts and start work on Monday.

They wanted me to start tomorrow, but that is my wedding anniversary and
I'm not that stupid.

Matthew (I didn't even have to ask SWMBO)

The Fat Man® 30-09-2003 10:12 PM

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

>> If I ever have the good fortune of meeting you in person, I intend
>> to let you know full well how I feel about your ****y attitude.

> Ah, threats of violence. The last resort of the illiterate, the
> impotent, and the ignorant. You're quite predictable, you know.

I may be predictable, and I'm certainly ignorant of certain things, but I
*can* read and write and maintain a raging hard on. (Not necessarily at the
same time)

I can outcook you and out**** you, but I can't out-debate you. You've made
a carreer of that, and you're the winner in that arena uncontested. That's
why I'd resort to splattering your nose all over your face.
Doesn't make me the winner, but it does carry a certain degree of
satisfaction.

TFM®

bbq 30-09-2003 11:56 PM

Matthew L. Martin wrote:
> I go in to sign the contracts and start work on Monday.
>
> They wanted me to start tomorrow, but that is my wedding anniversary and
> I'm not that stupid.
>
> Matthew (I didn't even have to ask SWMBO)

Good luck on this assignment. And happy anniversary too.

Happy Q'en,

BBQ

Mark Shaw 01-10-2003 06:12 PM

Work, the curse of the drinking class ... redux

In article m>,
"Matthew L. Martin" > wrote:
>I go in to sign the contracts and start work on Monday.

Congratulations, and good luck. Still looking, myself.

>They wanted me to start tomorrow, but that is my wedding anniversary and
>I'm not that stupid.

Smart boy.

(And congratulations again.)

--
Mark Shaw contact info at homepage --> http://www.panix.com/~mshaw
"Grown men are not comfortable explaining why they want to use the sniper